What now, GOP?

Page 3 of 6<123456>
June 24th, 2015 at 10:26:56 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: terapined
Nikki Haley was born in (drum roll) South Carolina.

But how do we know the birth certificate is real? (I'm being sarcastic.)

It's hard to tell when Ann Coulter is joking around or when she's being serious. I have no idea whether Coulter really believes that Bill Clinton is homosexual, but her reasoning (Bill's promiscuity) is absurd. Newsflash: lots of straight men are promiscuous!

DEUTSCH: Before we’re off the air, you were talking about Bill Clinton. Is there anything you want to say about Clinton? No?

Ms. ANN COULTER: No.

DEUTSCH: OK, say it on air.

Ms. COULTER: I think that sort of rampant promiscuity does show some level of latent homosexuality.

DEUTSCH: OK, I think you need to say that again. That Bill Clinton, you think on some level, has — is a latent homosexual, is that what you’re saying?

COULTER: Yeah. I mean, not sort of just completely anonymous--

DEUTSCH: Don’t — now, isn’t that an example of mean-spirted? Isn’t that just a mean-spirited low blow? No pun intended.

Ms. COULTER: No. Which part of what I said?

DEUTSCH: I think this…

Ms. COULTER: Well, you can read high crimes and misdemeanors if he wants some low blows.

DEUTSCH: OK. No, no. Here’s a — here’s a president of the United States…

Ms. COULTER: There’s merely a comment.

DEUTSCH: …a former president of the United States, and just saying, `You know what? I think he has latent homosexual tendencies.’

Ms. COULTER: No. I think anyone with that level of promiscuity where, you know, you — I mean, he didn’t know Monica’s name until their sixth sexual encounter. There is something that is — that is of the bathhouse about that.

DEUTSCH: But what is the homosexual — that’s — you could say somebody who maybe doesn’t celebrate women the way he should or just is that he’s a hound dog?
Ms. COULTER: No. It’s just random, is this obsession with his…

DEUTSCH: But where’s the — but where’s the homosexual part of that? I’m — once again, I’m speechless here.

Ms. COULTER: It’s reminiscent of a bathhouse. It’s just this obsession with your own — with your own essence.

DEUTSCH: But why is that homosexual? You could say narcissistic.

Ms. COULTER: Right.

DEUTSCH: You could say nymphomaniac.

Ms. COULTER: Well, there is something narcissistic about homosexuality. Right? Because you’re in love with someone who looks like you. I’m not breaking new territory here, why are you looking at me like that?
June 24th, 2015 at 10:34:39 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: reno
But how do we know the birth certificate is real? (I'm being sarcastic.)

I'm more curious about how a natural-born US Citizen gets to understand US history. Is it in their DNA, or is it absorbed by osmosis in the womb?
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
June 24th, 2015 at 11:44:39 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Nareed
I'm more curious about how a natural-born US Citizen gets to understand US history. Is it in their DNA, or is it absorbed by osmosis in the womb?

I think there is some truth to the claim that growing up in a country gives you some insite that is very difficult to achieve when you didn't grow up in the culture of that country. To turn it around Nareed do you truely believe that I could learn to understand all the nuances of Mexican culture, politics and history from books as well as you do?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 24th, 2015 at 12:12:07 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: kenarman
I think there is some truth to the claim that growing up in a country gives you some insite that is very difficult to achieve when you didn't grow up in the culture of that country.

I don't necessarily disagree with this, but we're such a diverse nation, it's extremely difficult to pin down what constitutes American culture.

A fundamentalist Mormon child home-schooled in an isolated rural area of Utah is living in a completely different world than a child growing up in Harlem, NYC. These examples are at the extreme ends of the spectrum, but my point is that despite their differences, both those kids are 100% American. (A British kid in London probably has more in common with a French kid in Paris.)
June 24th, 2015 at 12:15:05 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Coulter thinks it's hilarious when the Left
takes everything she says seriously. She
says outrageous things just to see them
jump around and pee themselves.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 24th, 2015 at 12:26:51 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: reno
A fundamentalist Mormon child home-schooled in an isolated rural area of Utah is living in a completely different world than a child growing up in Harlem, NYC. These examples are at the extreme ends of the spectrum, but my point is that despite their differences, both those kids are 100% American. (A British kid in London probably has more in common with a French kid in Paris.)

Mind you London and Paris are much closer together than NYC and Utah.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 24th, 2015 at 1:20:28 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Evenbob
Coulter thinks it's hilarious when the Left
takes everything she says seriously. She
says outrageous things just to see them
jump around and pee themselves.

Ann Coulter is a clown, nobody except the right takes her seriously.
We on the left constantly laugh at her.

I hope I dont see her in Chicago Jul 4 weekend at Soldier field.
I got really good seats all 3 nights.
Yup, Ann Coulter is a hard core deadhead, no joke, look it up. yikes.
She's a 60 show veteran, I'm a 100 show veteran.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 24th, 2015 at 1:30:40 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: terapined
Ann Coulter is a clown, nobody except the right takes her seriously.
We on the left constantly laugh at her.

She has an act, to speak and write to get
a rise out of people. It's how she sells
books. It's obviously working like a charm
with you. Be careful who you label a
clown, checking the mirror first is always
a wise move.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 24th, 2015 at 1:40:07 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
a wise move.

Don't think the left is paying most of her bills. I always listen to her for free, if I listen.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 24th, 2015 at 1:44:28 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
a wise move.

The left is not buying her books, we are too busy laughing at her :-) LOL
She does have good taste in music.
Have a good show in Chicago Ann
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 3 of 6<123456>