1 million refugees in Germany

Page 21 of 23« First<181920212223>
January 11th, 2017 at 6:50:16 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
Quote: AZDuffman

Yes, the kind lefties are denying is happening. Stay tuned to this spot for reports of more as they keep happening.

I am not denying the crime you posted
I said it was horrible
The point I made is crime is not exclusive to the Muslim Culture
Who commits more crime in Germany, Muslims or Germans? lol

Muslims are committing more and more assaults against western women. Also making more and more no go zones. Pay attention to the world around you.
The President is a fink.
January 11th, 2017 at 7:07:50 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Yes, the kind lefties are denying is happening. Stay tuned to this spot for reports of more as they keep happening.

I said it was horrible
The point I made is crime is not exclusive to the Muslim Culture
Who commits more crime in Germany, Muslims or Germans? lol

Muslims are committing more and more assaults against western women. Also making more and more no go zones. Pay attention to the world around you.

Rape is a huge gigantic problem in this country
Is this due to the tiny Muslim population in this country?
Of course not
The huge rape problem in this country has absolutely nothing to do with Muslims
Pay attention to the rape problem in this country, its pretty bad
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 11th, 2017 at 10:47:26 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2

Then allow me.
- The only news outlets running this story are British tabloids with a long history of defying the constraints of truthfulness.
- Any Hero triumphant over villain story in a tabloid is automatically suspect.
- The story does not contain a single fact that can be independently confirmed.
- Victim's names are often withheld, but British tabloids are not known for such compassion.
- The father proclaimed as a hero is not named possibly because of his connection to the victim. Such restraint.
- The suspect was arrested and charged, so there would be public records, but oddly his name is not given either. Why would they protect this vile creature? I want to see a mug shot.
- There is a quote from a police statement, but no police official is named.
- What street did it happen on? Doesn't say.
- What disco was the victim walking home from? Doesn't say.
- The crime is alleged to have occurred in the city of Kleve, but the photo of the backside of two cops seems to be near a Berlin train station 600Km away.

I don't believe this one.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
January 11th, 2017 at 11:36:04 AM permalink
Canyonero
Threads: 10
I commend you for pointing out all these red flags, Jimrockford. But in this case, the story is true. In German language it can be easily confirmed through credible news sources.

We don't believe in the stocks / pillory in Germany. There are no mugshots. Also, the principle "innocent until proven guilty" applies. The privacy of suspected criminals is protected. An alleged crime can destroy the life of a suspect, even if they're proven innocent later.

As I posted earlier in this thread, refugees are no more criminal than Germans. Case in point: rape went down in 2015 while a million refugees came into the country.
January 11th, 2017 at 11:49:52 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Germans love the immigrants so much
that Hitler's book, Mein Kampf, is a
best seller again.

Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' is Bestseller in Germany

BERLIN — A reprint of Adolf Hitler's book Mein Kampf, the first since the end of World War II, has become a surprise bestseller in Germany, its publisher said Tuesday.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/01/03/hitlers-mein-kampf-bestseller-germany/96101088/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 11th, 2017 at 12:08:20 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Canyonero

As I posted earlier in this thread, refugees are no more criminal than Germans. Case in point: rape went down in 2015 while a million refugees came into the country.

Happy to hear that rape is down
In fact Every human on the planet should be thrilled and happy about this
except
Conservatives that hate Muslims. sad.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 12th, 2017 at 6:36:03 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: Canyonero
I commend you for pointing out all these red flags, Jimrockford. But in this case, the story is true. In German language it can be easily confirmed through credible news sources.

We don't believe in the stocks / pillory in Germany. There are no mugshots. Also, the principle "innocent until proven guilty" applies. The privacy of suspected criminals is protected. An alleged crime can destroy the life of a suspect, even if they're proven innocent later.

Interesting, do the German articles have any other details like specific location? Are they allowed to attribute police statements to individual officers or is that also suppressed? Looking at other German news articles, I see a lot of pictures of cops from behind. Are they not allowed to publish pictures of their faces?
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
January 12th, 2017 at 7:52:09 AM permalink
Canyonero
Threads: 10
I am not an expert on these rules, but here is what is common knowledge:

A general location is fine, a specific address of an individual is not, unless they consent. This applies to businesses, too.

I guess if a police officer gives a statement to the press on duty, they can publish their name. But I don't think a beat cop or regular detective is supposed to do that anyway.

The genral rule about pictures is that you cannot publish pictures of anyone without consent. Exception are persons of public interest, like top level politicians. (There is also implied consent: If you go to a sports event with live TV coverage, you can't complain later if your face was on TV.) Needless to say, there is no TMZ in Germany.
March 8th, 2017 at 1:56:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman
In Referendum on Refugees, Rutland Mayor Loses Reelection Bid

He partly described it as an "economic development initiative." Not sure how bringing 100 unemployable welfare cases to a town is an economic development initiative, though.

Such a disconnect between politicians and news media who do not have to live among the refugees and the public that does.
The President is a fink.
June 2nd, 2017 at 4:37:08 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Tests Show 76% of Suspicious ‘Child Refugees’ in Sweden Are Actually Over 18

Wise man say: He who has open door policy lets in guy who steals his TV.
The President is a fink.
Page 21 of 23« First<181920212223>