No votes (0%)
1 vote (25%)
3 votes (75%)

4 members have voted

December 12th, 2015 at 7:28:22 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
No big deal, since that's not evidence of a crime.

Wow! So you would not care if a guy did that to your mother, it would be "no big deal?"
The President is a fink.
December 12th, 2015 at 7:33:23 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Pacomartin
He should have just said, I refuse to answer the question, or I refuse to discuss personal matters. I was very angry with him for lying.

But, I don't think it was a matter for impeachment.

I do not think he could do that, it was not criminal matter so the 5th should not apply.

Either way, the guy was impeached years ago so not sure why the matter really came up. What amazes me is just how Clinton supporters refuse to see the connection as to what really happened and insisting that perjury is OK if it was "just about sex."
The President is a fink.
December 12th, 2015 at 10:11:49 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Either way, the guy was impeached years ago so not sure why the matter really came up. What amazes me is just how Clinton supporters refuse to see the connection as to what really happened and insisting that perjury is OK if it was "just about sex."

Didn't say it was okay, said it was not very important. It would be much like your neighbor files a lawsuit against you which you know you should win, but some detail which is not a charge is going to be revealed, like you have a woman as a dominatrix come to your house, because she has information which might help his case because he saw her there, but you know this is going to get back to everyone at your job as a CEO and possibly ruin you.

So, this guy is going to win now by your testimony ruining your reputation even if he doesn't win his case.

And did you have a right to be doing what you do privately without getting punished by an unrelated charge? Sorry I think so.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 12th, 2015 at 12:15:24 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Didn't say it was okay, said it was not very important.

Remind me never to hire you as a lawyer. Establishing a pattern of behavior can be quite important to a sexual harassment case.

Quote:
So, this guy is going to win now by your testimony ruining your reputation even if he doesn't win his case.

And did you have a right to be doing what you do privately without getting punished by an unrelated charge? Sorry I think so.

So you are saying that a valid defense would not include showing a good reputation? Because that would be the same thing. Sorry, but in a harassment case a person's history pretty much always comes up.

It it was not important he would not have lost his law license over it.

EDIT: I wonder if you feel the same way about Anita Hill's accusation against Clarence Thomas coming up?
The President is a fink.
December 12th, 2015 at 12:50:31 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
EDIT: I wonder if you feel the same way about Anita Hill's accusation against Clarence Thomas coming up?

Why are you going to show me how you always react unbiasedly regardless of the participants. Hah.

Anyway, don't have time for any more at the moment.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 5 of 5« First<2345