Simple question?

Thread Rating:

December 5th, 2018 at 10:43:10 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Face
I can get why you think we're so bleeding special. I don't think I'll ever understand how you ignore the rest.

Xtionity is the most sickeningly narcissistic
charade ever foisted on mankind. At their
height they forcibly converted people
and burned women at the stake for being
witches. Their sanctimoniousness knows
no bounds, they are at the top of the heap
as one of earths creatures, to the point
they invent gods to fawn over them.

What a blow to their ego's if they realized
the common ant in his hive is equal in
every way to them, in the eyes of the universe.
It's one of the main reasons I left trying to
be a Xtion when I was young. These people
really believe their poopy no stinky, I had
to get away from them. Best thing I ever did..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 5th, 2018 at 10:58:18 AM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Quote: Evenbob

What a blow to their ego's if they realized
the common ant in his hive is equal in
every way to them,

We are not equal in every way to the common ant because we have the ability to recognize the greatness of a common ant and to celebrate it and learn from it. They do not do the same to each other, to us, or to any other species. They don't gaze in awe and wonder at sunrises or see the beauty of a flower. To say that a common ant is equal to a human being in every way shows that we are also unequaled in our ability to exaggerate.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
December 5th, 2018 at 12:57:08 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Face
Ever see a dumb ol' salmon? It's just one of those lesser beings, a portable meat packet that just eats and s#$%s and reproduces. Or is it? I caught some last month that hatched as fry no bigger than my pinky nail in a stream 3hrs from my house. And that little pinky nail made it from there,>>>.
I looked but didn't see an adipose fin on the pics you posted, so I assumed you were fishing a terminal run ?

Do the rules allow taking naturals, if there are any?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 5th, 2018 at 2:27:48 PM permalink
petroglyph
President Duterte says most bishops are gay and should be killed.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-05/your-bishops-kill-them-duterte-says-most-catholic-priests-gay-useless-warns-against
December 5th, 2018 at 3:15:51 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: petroglyph
President Duterte says most bishops are gay

I 100% believe that. 90% of them, at least.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 5th, 2018 at 3:33:32 PM permalink
FrGamble
Quote: Evenbob
I 100% believe that. 90% of them, at least.

Ummm...need we remember what you seem to believe about Stalin and other historical things? That makes a little suspect what you chose to believe. However, as you have shown me I was wrong to think the number was close to zero because it is clear that it is not.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
December 5th, 2018 at 4:00:19 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: FrGamble
Ummm...need we remember what you seem to believe about Stalin and other historical things? That makes a little suspect what you chose to believe. However, as you have shown me I was wrong to think the number was close to zero because it is clear that it is not.
What is your position on Stalin's religion if you don't mind?

Do you not consider Orthodox as Catholic?

I've done some reading since the discussion here, and may be more uncertain than I was before.

No offense intended but almost all of the religions look very similar to me.
December 5th, 2018 at 4:08:01 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: petroglyph

No offense intended but almost all of the religions look very similar to me.

They're all based on fantasy, so of
course they're the same. Science
is the only real religion because
it's gets proven real results. You
throw a switch and a light comes
on every time. You pray and get
what you prayed for at the rate
of chance.
December 5th, 2018 at 7:16:18 PM permalink
FrGamble
Unless of course what you prayed for was a loving relationship with God, forgiveness, a sense of self-worth, understanding, or hope; you would then get real results.
December 5th, 2018 at 7:32:47 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: FrGamble
Unless of course what you prayed for was a loving relationship with God, forgiveness, a sense of self-worth, understanding, or hope; you would then get real results.

Vasco de Quiroga (1470/78 - 14 March 1565) is venerated as a saint in some communities in Michoacan, Mexico to this day. Following the principles established in Thomas More's "Utopia" in 1516, Father Quiroga saved the indigenous people from brutal exploitation by some Spaniards, and established the economic landscape of the countryside. To this day all the villagers in each village specialize in one skill: making copper pots, guitars, or ancient pottery because Father Quiroga instructed them to concentrate on a single trade nearly 5 centuries ago.

If you bring EvenBob to heaven Father Quiroga is going to bless you.