Simple question?

Thread Rating:

December 3rd, 2018 at 11:50:49 AM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Bob I am not accusing you of making anything up. I said I hope these anti-historical ideas are not your own thoughts because they are really off the wall. I find it strange that instead of doing anything about learning the truth or being corrected you just block me and most likely the thread. This is not a normal response to being shown you are wrong. God knows how many times I have been and then been grateful for my mistake because it helped me to learn something new. Bob I hope you change your mind and learn something new.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
December 3rd, 2018 at 1:24:53 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: FrGamble
Bob I am not accusing you of making anything up. I said I hope these anti-historical ideas are not your own thoughts because they are really off the wall. I find it strange that instead of doing anything about learning the truth or being corrected you just block me and most likely the thread. This is not a normal response to being shown you are wrong. God knows how many times I have been and then been grateful for my mistake because it helped me to learn something new. Bob I hope you change your mind and learn something new.

You're way too easy on this guy who makes s**t up out of whole cloth. The boy who took his ball and went home may not see this post (yeah right) but I'm going with the ultimate insult anyway. Evenbob reminds me of ROB SINGER! I'll take my banning now.
December 3rd, 2018 at 2:15:30 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Bob blocked FrGamble? What is he going to do for entertainment now? You can see that when things get quiet, and bob gets bored, he starts stirring things up in these threads.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
December 3rd, 2018 at 2:40:06 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Dalex64
Bob blocked FrGamble? What is he going to do for entertainment now? You can see that when things get quiet, and bob gets bored, he starts stirring things up in these threads.

Nope, I'm done. I'm sick of him
implying in PM's and on here
that I make things up. I've told
him several times to knock it off
but it falls on deaf ears. Oh well..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 3rd, 2018 at 3:10:50 PM permalink
FrGamble
Quote: Evenbob
Nope, I'm done. I'm sick of him
implying in PM's and on here
that I make things up. I've told
him several times to knock it off
but it falls on deaf ears. Oh well..

I don't do this. If anything Bob you are the one who more often accuses me of making something up or just parroting some Vatican lies. Again, the better option would just be able to talk about and learn concerning your misunderstanding of Stalin. Heck, it is not a huge deal to be wrong about some pretty obvious historical facts about someone. That is why we have discussions to learn and better think about these things. It does nobody any good for you to stick your fingers in your ears and run away.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
December 4th, 2018 at 2:00:02 PM permalink
FrGamble
It took me awhile but I tried to go back before this little diversion that ended up having us lose the voice of Evenbob regarding lies someone told him about Stalin that he believed, poor guy. Anyway, we were talking about why Bob though my prayer was just talking to myself and when pushed on the issue he said that it was obvious because there was no God.
I asked for a reason he thought there was no God and then through an appeal to the infallible authority of Stephen Hawking we spiraled out of control to Evenbob blocking me. Anyway, I was just curios as this is a thread about a simple question; why would someone think there is no God? I mean what is the value or appeal to such an idea?
December 4th, 2018 at 2:30:18 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: FrGamble
.... Anyway, I was just curios as this is a thread about a simple question; why would someone think there is no God?...
Why not ask god when you two are having a conversation?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 4th, 2018 at 2:39:05 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: petroglyph
Why not ask god when you two are having a conversation?

Ask god, ask yourself, no difference. Remember Face
praying for an entire year and no results? What a
waste of time..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 4th, 2018 at 3:28:51 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob
Ask god, ask yourself, no difference. Remember Face
praying for an entire year and no results? What a
waste of time..
I think that was before my time ?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 4th, 2018 at 4:33:00 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: petroglyph
I think that was before my time ?

It was just a couple months ago. Face
said he prayed every day for a year
just to see what would happen. Nothing.
No god got ahold of him, nothing
happened in his life outside of random
chance. Complete waste of time.