Trump's disdain for data & analytics

Page 8 of 9« First<56789>
June 10th, 2016 at 8:52:14 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
. Yes computer skills, but none that 50 Americans did not have and could do. His GF got him the gig. The abuse of the system is real. Same on the low end, poverty all over yet we can't fill jobs?

My personal experience
The new employees we hire, most suck. A few get it but just a few.
I can totally understand companies looking outside the US to fill jobs
The quality among availible US workers suck
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 11th, 2016 at 4:46:06 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Founder of Judge Curiel’s Group: Whites Should Go Back to Europe, California To Be ‘Hispanic State

Well, well, well! Trump might just be right here! Judge belongs to a group with an unsavory founder.
The President is a fink.
June 11th, 2016 at 6:19:49 AM permalink
terapined
Founder of Judge Curiel’s Group: Whites Should Go Back to Europe, California To Be ‘Hispanic State

Well, well, well! Trump might just be right here! Judge belongs to a group with an unsavory founder.

This is so cool
The hispanic hate continues
I hope Trump and all conservatives keep up the attacks on an American born judge
Plays right into the dems wheelhouse
Its interesting that conservatives dont examine his record
Instead its a game of 6 degrees to kevin bacon
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 11th, 2016 at 9:50:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: terapined

This is so cool
I hope Trump and all conservatives keep up the attacks on an American born judge

The guy belonged to a group founded by a guy who made what the left would call major racist remarks if he was white. When the person who makes such remarks is not white, the liberals try to find a reason to blame the white guy!
The President is a fink.
June 11th, 2016 at 10:11:06 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined

This is so cool
Plays right into the dems wheelhouse
Its interesting that conservatives dont examine his record
Instead its a game of 6 degrees to kevin bacon

Yeah... AZ is fighting a losing battle. Trying to side with Trump over his racism over the judge.

Again: if there is really a conflict of interest, why haven't Trump's lawyers taken official steps to get him recused?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 11th, 2016 at 12:45:11 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: ams288

Yeah... AZ is fighting a losing battle. Trying to side with Trump over his racism over the judge.

Again: if there is really a conflict of interest, why haven't Trump's lawyers taken official steps to get him recused?

I don't care what anyone thinks is losing or not. I am siding with Trump here. The judge was part of a group led by a Mexican Supremacist. Calling names on your part really is what you complain about Trump doing, BTW.
The President is a fink.
June 11th, 2016 at 12:52:26 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I don't care what anyone thinks is losing or not. I am siding with Trump here. The judge was part of a group led by a Mexican Supremacist. Calling names on your part really is what you complain about Trump doing, BTW.

And yet you still can't answer the question: why haven't Trump's lawyers taken any official actions to get the judge recused if this judge has such a conflict of interest?

(Answer: because they can get disbarred for trying to play the system like that without actual cause.)
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 11th, 2016 at 1:01:17 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: ams288
And yet you still can't answer the question: why haven't Trump's lawyers taken any official actions to get the judge recused if this judge has such a conflict of interest?

I am not his lawyers so I would not know.

The case is baseless. Just another stunt by just another person who did not succeed in life and wants a handout.
The President is a fink.
June 12th, 2016 at 11:19:51 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
edited
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 12th, 2016 at 11:36:45 AM permalink
terapined
I am not his lawyers so I would not know.

The case is baseless. Just another stunt by just another person who did not succeed in life and wants a handout.

Lawyers always do whats in their clients best interest
The logical conclusion is that asking the American born judge to recuse himself is not in the best interests of their client
Page 8 of 9« First<56789>