Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

December 15th, 2016 at 2:40:05 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Why? What he says makes perfect sense. Has she denounced the whole recount thing? I mean, she was so upset at Trump at the debate you would think she would tell her supporters to give it up for the good of the USA.

You're talking another 4 years from now. I'm not going to deny she might be trying to score some points now for whatever reason. I don't think she is going for a third time, and I'm pretty positive support would be really weak.

She got really upended both times. Trump and Obama at the start were big underdogs. I think that's more difficult to take than just an average whooping. I don't think she wants to go through it a third time. She will be at even less energy. Bill may be sick or dead by that time.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 15th, 2016 at 2:45:27 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Notice how righties like EB and Duffy are the only ones who want to keep talking about the possibility of Hillary 2020? Anything to distract from the most unpopular PEOTUS in history.

It ain't happening. The Clintons are over.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 15th, 2016 at 2:55:39 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Wizard
Thank you.

My fave has always been they had
to dive behind drapes or run into
another room if they saw the witch
coming. This is what royalty used to
demand in their presence. No eye
contact in hallways, servants had
to dart behind drapes or duck into
a room so they wouldn't be seen
as on the same level as the king or
queen. This is who people voted
to be president, a queen in her own
mind.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 15th, 2016 at 3:28:50 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
You're talking another 4 years from now. I'm not going to deny she might be trying to score some points now for whatever reason. I don't think she is going for a third time, and I'm pretty positive support would be really weak.

She got really upended both times. Trump and Obama at the start were big underdogs. I think that's more difficult to take than just an average whooping. I don't think she wants to go through it a third time. She will be at even less energy. Bill may be sick or dead by that time.

She got upended but she thinks she was robbed. I seriously believe the woman thinks she "deserves" to be POTUS and had it taken from her. So if she sees a chance I believe she may take it.

She will always have the support of the feminist wing. They think the same way as she does. She probably will not get it handed to her again, but you never know. Still, the danger to the Democrat Party is freezing the field. If the economy is good and the world safe the nominee is setting themselves up to be cannon fodder. But the others need the exposure. The field will likely be small with a sitting POTUS as it usually is.

I guess I am saying I do not rule it out.
The President is a fink.
December 15th, 2016 at 3:33:09 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
My fave has always been they had
to dive behind drapes or run into
another room if they saw the witch
coming. This is what royalty used to
demand in their presence. No eye
contact in hallways, servants had
to dart behind drapes or duck into
a room so they wouldn't be seen
as on the same level as the king or
queen. This is who people voted
to be president, a queen in her own
mind.

My favorite is she supposedly once told Chelsea, "DO YOU WANT TO END UP LIKE THEM!" Them meaning the SS agents on the detail. Now a secret service agent is no duckwalk. Hard to get, harder to get on such a detail, and if you leave you have your choice of great law enforcement gigs. But not only does she say this but she says it like the guys were not even in the room.

I heard it quoted on a radio show and forget the source. Based on other SS accounts of her behavior it is believable.
The President is a fink.
December 15th, 2016 at 3:40:05 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: AZDuffman

I heard it quoted on a radio show and forget the source. Based on other SS accounts of her behavior it is believable.

Hillary hates the SS because she views
them not as protection, but as spies.
She has to hide her criminal activity
from them and it's a pain in the ass.
From day one in the WH, she was on
a jihad to get them out of her way.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 15th, 2016 at 3:54:30 PM permalink
AZDuffman

I look at it as how you can tell about a person based on how they treat low-level service employees. If they are rude to the waitress or desk clerk then they are usually a person you do not want to deal with. SS is not low level, but it is in relation to the POTUS and First Lady.

Now, most normal people might eventually get agitated with agents everywhere all the time. But the same normal person asks if they can give a little more breathing room. Heck, a normal person might get tired of all the people saying good morning, but at least they would give a friendly head bob or wave, not prohibit eye contact.
The President is a fink.
December 15th, 2016 at 4:10:28 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

That's pretty ridiculous, pray tell, what crimes was she planning?

If anything, she probably didn't like the Secret Service because Bill had them alerting him if she should be headed his way while he was entertained by Monica or some other woman.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 15th, 2016 at 4:34:29 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine
That's pretty ridiculous, pray tell, what crimes was she planning?

It's her mindset, she's very secretive according
to those who know her. People like her are
naturally paranoid. I keep going back to this
because it's important in understanding her.
She fired the entire WH Travel Office on false
accusations of crimes. Some of them were career
people. Ask yourself, who does that kind of
vicious, heartless selfish thing, not only fires
them in disgrace, but ruins their lives just so
she can put in her own people. Hillary is a
sociopath.
December 16th, 2016 at 2:59:15 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Not worth starting a thread on just this issue, but interesting man-on-the-street interview about voter ID, how liberals see it, and how insulting it is to blacks.

The President is a fink.