Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

October 5th, 2016 at 7:52:25 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Right now, I'm pretty sure Hillary's team is trying to anticipate what if any changes Trump may take in the next debate so they can figure out the possible attacks or counter attacks. It's still a judgment call and they may not get it right.

I have no idea how much Trump sticks to any plan, but I'm sure they try to prepare him also.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 5th, 2016 at 8:02:48 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine

I have no idea how much Trump sticks to any plan, but I'm sure they try to prepare him also.

I think one of Trumps problems is he really really loves speaking to his base and getting them to cheer
He's a natural entertainer such as imitating Clinton needing help walking to the limo when she was sick
He's got all kind of one liners regarding "crooked Hillary"
All this plays well at the rallies but he cant go there during the debate
For him its a big shift and pivot I think he has a hard time adjusting to.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 6th, 2016 at 5:30:41 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Right now, I'm pretty sure Hillary's team is trying to anticipate what if any changes Trump may take in the next debate so they can figure out the possible attacks or counter attacks. It's still a judgment call and they may not get it right.

The problem with Trump preparing for the debate is this: HE HAS NO ATTENTION SPAN. Seriously, the man cannot focus on any topic (besides himself) for a prolonged amount of time. Everyone says this.

Roger Ailes tried to prepare him for the first debate - but by all accounts Trump got bored and instead they just talked about old campaign war stories.

It's truly astonishing that this is the man the righties think should run the free world.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 6th, 2016 at 7:15:43 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Sorry, I don't know why rudeness is an issue to anybody who is even semi-supporting the Republican nominee.

It's the most ironic hypocritical complaint one could ever make.

I am not supporting Trump. It is amazing how simple minded the Clinton supporters can be. Someone points out weaknesses in Clinton, and now Kaine, and the Clintoners just assume that the pointer outer is a Trump supporter! I don't support Trump, and one of the main reasons is his rude behavior against anyone who has a differing opinion from him. All I did was point out that the supposed 'good guy' that Clinton chose to be a heartbeat from the presidency is a boor.
As I have said.... I don't agree with most of what Hillary stands for, but at least she composes herself with some decorum.
October 6th, 2016 at 7:43:20 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
I'll add to Trump's problems (and it's good he has so many): He has to convince his base he means what he says, and at the same time convince the bulk of the electorate he didn't even say it.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
October 6th, 2016 at 10:03:05 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: SOOPOO
All I did was point out that the supposed 'good guy' that Clinton chose to be a heartbeat from the presidency is a boor.

The NY Times reporter asked Hillary Clinton whether Mr. Kaine was boring when she chose him and Mrs. Clinton said, “I love that about him".

Kaine confesses 'I am boring' in response to VP talk

So you are kind of in the mainstream with this opinion as both Hillary and Kaine himself describe him as boring.
October 6th, 2016 at 10:56:17 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: Pacomartin
The NY Times reporter asked Hillary Clinton whether Mr. Kaine was boring when she chose him and Mrs. Clinton said, “I love that about him".

Kaine confesses 'I am boring' in response to VP talk

So you are kind of in the mainstream with this opinion as both Hillary and Kaine himself describe him as boring.

A boor and a bore are two different things.

(edited 'too' to 'two'.. the irony)
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
October 6th, 2016 at 10:58:24 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: TheCesspit

Trump is both, so they're not mutually exclusive.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
October 6th, 2016 at 12:25:06 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: TheCesspit

I do realize that, but I am getting so used to misspelled words on forums that sometimes I just don't know what people are saying. I just read someone confusing loose and lose for the umpteenth time.

In any event, a boor is rarely fascinating.
October 6th, 2016 at 12:45:12 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: Pacomartin
I do realize that, but I am getting so used to misspelled words on forums that sometimes I just don't know what people are saying. I just read someone confusing loose and lose for the umpteenth time.

In any event, a boor is rarely fascinating.

Indeed, and no worries... I probably add to your pain as I often make typos and use homonyms by accident.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life