Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob

Where was god when the Nazi's were killing
thousands of his chosen people a day in gas
chambers. He was right where he always was,
at the NP with Santa and delivering eggs
with the Easter Bunny. He was where all myths
live, in peoples minds, not in reality.

Well, he lives in the mind of many a great person. Until you can tell me how life formed from no life you are not going to win the argument with me.
The President is a fink.
July 19th, 2016 at 6:42:33 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
They are not calling themselves "false BLM." They are calling themselves BLM. They are BLM. The public does not distinguish any difference.

They are false BLM
I could care less what the public thinks
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 19th, 2016 at 6:45:56 PM permalink
terapined
Are you in the same reality as the rest of us? It has been talked about for months. The city was preparing for riots. BLM came out and said they would target the convention. Given the history of anti-Trump protestors rioters any reasonable person would expect this to be the dream protest week for every liberal wingnut group with a grievance.

If somebody made the prediction, obviously they are full of BS. I don't listen to BS predictions.
I evaluate the situation myself
I certainly didn't think there would be violent protests in Cleveland
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 19th, 2016 at 6:45:58 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Who ended up winning that war and who ended up clobbered?
Same as always, the bankers won.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 19th, 2016 at 6:47:18 PM permalink
terapined
Well, he lives in the mind of many a great person. .

Exactly
not real, just a figment of peoples imagination. Simply lives in minds and nowhere else
July 19th, 2016 at 6:50:33 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
Are you in the same reality as the rest of us? It has been talked about for months. The city was preparing for riots. BLM came out and said they would target the convention. Given the history of anti-Trump protestors rioters any reasonable person would expect this to be the dream protest week for every liberal wingnut group with a grievance.

If somebody made the prediction, obviously they are full of BS. I don't listen to BS predictions.

Well the security analysts thought the possiblity was enough to pull in 5000 extra police from across the country. I guess they didn't check with you first.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
July 19th, 2016 at 6:54:50 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: kenarman

Well the security analysts thought the possiblity was enough to pull in 5000 extra police from across the country. I guess they didn't check with you first.

Maybe if they knew about "false BLM" they could have saved a lot on overtime.......
The President is a fink.
July 19th, 2016 at 6:59:18 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: kenarman

Yup, should have checked with me 1st. Could have saved a lot of money :-)
July 19th, 2016 at 7:11:13 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Exactly
not real, just a figment of peoples imagination. Simply lives in minds and nowhere else

Let's not make this into a religion thread, but let's not also make it into a thread where there is no logical thought. One's perspective on God impacts greatly how they love at the equality of all life, the willingness to sacrifice for others, that there is meaning to what we do, ultimate justice, etc. Ideas are real and powerful as is God.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
July 19th, 2016 at 7:32:03 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: FrGamble
One's perspective on God impacts greatly how they love at the equality of all life,

More horse wallup. There is no perspective on
god, other than as a myth. If you think he's
real and blame him for this and that, all it
means is that you live in fantasyland. My
quality of life is just fine, as are my morals.
God is only as real as you make him, and
I make him not real at all.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.