GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

March 6th, 2018 at 7:00:12 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Can you corroborate any of that from any other source?

I can't find any saying the charges against the 13 Russians have been dropped, for instance.

Also, logically speaking, the troll operation preceding the trump campaign does not preclude them from working with the Trump campaign once it started.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
March 6th, 2018 at 7:27:00 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Dalex64

I can't find any saying the charges against the 13 Russians have been dropped, for instance.

Also, logically speaking, the troll operation preceding the trump campaign does not preclude them from working with the Trump campaign once it started.

I dont even see why people are trying to read the Mueller tea leaves like Petro. Whatever is in in the press is a lot of nonsense speculation. Many are having an opinion on an investigation with very few or no leaks. I think its absurd to speculate. Untill Mueller lays his cards on the table, we will know for sure if he has a strong hand or not. I have not seen the hand so I have no opinion.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 6th, 2018 at 7:48:16 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Dalex64

That was the first I had seen it. My computer crashed days ago, and I'm using a loaner today . Hope to get mine back tomorrow. Also strange keyboard, and Window's 10, which I'm not used to.

It surprised me, so I thought I would put it up. If I see something else where I serf, I will share.

Terapined, I'm not really following what Mueller does. I'm rather burned out on all of it. Maybe Mueller has something, IDK. As you have said, if there is reason, investigate, regardless of who it is. We are supposed to be a nation of laws. I actually hope he finds something. My reason for that is, this investigation is what, 16 months running so far? Some day, the dems will be in the white house again, and then the R's will feel justified to keep that pres under investigation for the entire term in office. My god man, I wanted whoever it is, to serve us. Should have elected Ron Paul.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
March 6th, 2018 at 8:04:30 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: petroglyph
That was the first I had seen it. My computer crashed days ago, and I'm using a loaner today . Hope to get mine back tomorrow. Also strange keyboard, and Window's 10, which I'm not used to.

It surprised me, so I thought I would put it up. If I see something else where I serf, I will share.

Terapined, I'm not really following what Mueller does. I'm rather burned out on all of it. Maybe Mueller has something, IDK. As you have said, if there is reason, investigate, regardless of who it is. We are supposed to be a nation of laws. I actually hope he finds something. My reason for that is, this investigation is what, 16 months running so far? Some day, the dems will be in the white house again, and then the R's will feel justified to keep that pres under investigation for the entire term in office. My god man, I wanted whoever it is, to serve us. Should have elected Ron Paul.

Fwiw, I think the special investigation started in June after Mueller was picked, so not even a year. Comey was fired in May.

The time frame seems to be Nov 2015 to the present. Who knows when the FBI started their investigation. I don't believe that's been disclosed.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
March 7th, 2018 at 1:13:19 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
A comedian is supposed to have good timing.
Why couldn't Trump have pulled his one-liner about tariffs before Carl Icahn sold instead of after.
March 7th, 2018 at 5:46:19 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph

Terapined, I'm not really following what Mueller does. I'm rather burned out on all of it..

Burned out?
why?
Lack of information on the investigation is burning you out?
I don't have any idea what Mueller has.
I don't really think about it. Whats there to think about when I don't have any idea what evidence Mueller has.
I take a wait and see approach regarding any investigation.

All this kind of reminds me of the NFL draft. You have tons of talking heads saying who should be drafted where. After its all done, all the talking heads evaluate the draft saying which teams drafted well and what teams drafted poorly
Its all much ado about nothing.
Nobody knows how well a team drafted till about 5 years down the road.
Same with the Mueller Investigation. All the talking heads on TV have no idea what Mueller has so what they are discussing is just as meaningless as evaluating how a team did in a recent draft.
Its all much ado about nothing until we see what hand Mueller is holding
Don't get burned out on nothing :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 7th, 2018 at 6:04:46 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
I don't have any idea what Mueller has.

No one does, except Mueller.

When these righties say there is nothing there because he hasnt charged so and so with a crime. The investigation is nowhere near over!

The indictment against the 13 Russians was very detailed, but said nothing about the hacking of the DNC emails and potential coordination with the Trump campaign for their release. And you KNOW he's investigating that... there are obviously many more shoes to drop.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 7th, 2018 at 8:34:55 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: ams288
When these righties say there is nothing there because he hasnt charged so and so with a crime. The investigation is nowhere near over!

It's just as they've been declaring Trump's time in office a success, when he has done little but ride existing trends, and the consequences of the policies he has enacted haven't had any major effects yet.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
March 7th, 2018 at 8:41:50 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
There are also 5 people who have plead guilty to something.

I think it is possible, maybe even likely, that they are going to get all of these people around Trump for crimes and corruption, but not Trump himself because he was totally clueless as to what was going on.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
March 7th, 2018 at 4:48:01 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
I think it's instructive to look at the list of 10 names they told that Sam guy to cough up any and all correspondence with from Nov 2015 on.

Priebus
Hope Hicks
Rick Gates
Paul Manafort
Geoff Sessions
Donald J Trump
4 others (can't recall).

I would think a list like that indicates who they're investigating.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has