1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

June 26th, 2018 at 3:59:08 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
I guess this means the Supremes
are racist too. lol

I cannot stop laughing at the liberals who think the US Constitution grants foreign nationals the right to enter the USA.
The President is a fink.
June 26th, 2018 at 4:07:18 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: AZDuffman
I cannot stop laughing at the liberals who think the US Constitution grants foreign nationals the right to enter the USA.

Exactly why I blocked/ignored the Trump thread on WOV today -- trying to show them the error of their thinking was fruitless and only served to stress me out

I asked a liberal that, if foreign citizens on foreign soil are protected by the US Constitution, does that also mean Saudi Arabia's laws applied to him, as that is a foreign country's law and we are foreign citizens? He responded saying Saudi Arabia had nothing to do with the Court's decision today

I was going to get into State sovereignty and that each country can make their own laws and that no country but the USA enforces the US Constitution but I deleted it and blocked/ignored the thread
June 26th, 2018 at 4:16:03 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: aceofspades
Exactly why I blocked/ignored the Trump thread on WOV today -- trying to show them the error of their thinking was fruitless and only served to stress me out

I asked a liberal that, if foreign citizens on foreign soil are protected by the US Constitution, does that also mean Saudi Arabia's laws applied to him, as that is a foreign country's law and we are foreign citizens? He responded saying Saudi Arabia had nothing to do with the Court's decision today

I was going to get into State sovereignty and that each country can make their own laws and that no country but the USA enforces the US Constitution but I deleted it and blocked/ignored the thread

I will be shortly joining you in leaving. Let them keep bashing Trump to each other. It will take them a month to notice.

They are the same people who think the NFL is violating 1A rights, never listening to the point that 1A does not apply to your employer.

Nationally, the rhetoric from the left is to the point that I predict someone is going to get killed sooner or later. We already saw an attempt last year. What the average person sees online from here to FB to wherever is probably tame compared to what crazies are out there.
The President is a fink.
June 26th, 2018 at 4:18:09 PM permalink
aceofspades
I will be shortly joining you in leaving. Let them keep bashing Trump to each other. It will take them a month to notice.

They are the same people who think the NFL is violating 1A rights, never listening to the point that 1A does not apply to your employer.

Nationally, the rhetoric from the left is to the point that I predict someone is going to get killed sooner or later. We already saw an attempt last year. What the average person sees online from here to FB to wherever is probably tame compared to what crazies are out there.

There is no logic with the liberals over on WOV and BBB has their backs (she complained about people posting memes yet allowed a meme comparing Trump to Hitler)
June 26th, 2018 at 4:26:57 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
There is no logic with the liberals over on WOV and BBB has their backs (she complained about people posting memes yet allowed a meme comparing Trump to Hitler)

Errrr.... her complaint was very general. The meme comparing Trump to Hitler was likely part of her complaint.

You’re just assuming it wasn’t, Mr. Lawyer.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 26th, 2018 at 4:29:34 PM permalink
AZDuffman

Talking to any of them is like talking to children.

I got suspended because someone did not understand "have you stopped beating your wife." EB got suspended for calling someone
a kid." Meanwhile, I had to shame BBB into suspending someone for comparing Trump supporters to nazis.

Locked the door to the nursery just now.
The President is a fink.
June 26th, 2018 at 4:33:27 PM permalink
aceofspades

Talking to any of them is like talking to children.

I got suspended because someone did not understand "have you stopped beating your wife." EB got suspended for calling someone
a kid." Meanwhile, I had to shame BBB into suspending someone for comparing Trump supporters to nazis.

Locked the door to the nursery just now.

NICE!!!
June 26th, 2018 at 4:42:37 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I am requesting you two do not abandon the WoV political forums. Keep up espousing your positions, just don't get so grumpy when the leftists are being ridiculous. It will be very boring reading Rx and ams just patting each other on the back, with BBB congratulating them.....
June 26th, 2018 at 4:49:55 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Enjoy your bitter cakes boys.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 26th, 2018 at 4:51:03 PM permalink
aceofspades
Quote: SOOPOO
I am requesting you two do not abandon the WoV political forums. Keep up espousing your positions, just don't get so grumpy when the leftists are being ridiculous. It will be very boring reading Rx and ams just patting each other on the back, with BBB congratulating them.....

It is tough to be in that thread when logic has flown out the window for the lefties therein
They think the US Constitution applies to foreign citizens on foreign soil