FBI Director Comey

Page 2 of 25<12345>Last »
May 9th, 2017 at 5:38:24 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 11
Posts: 1914
Quote: AZDuffman
He lost the support of his troops when he let Hillary skate on her email server. Good riddance


Psst.

You should look into the official reasons Trump gave for firing Comey.

(Hint: Basically the opposite of what you said above).
May 9th, 2017 at 6:13:28 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 11
Posts: 1914
Quote: AZDuffman
Love how the liberals are still beating the Russia drum. They cannot say what the Russians did of course. They cannot even hazard a guess


Perhaps you should get your head out of the sand and watch the #1 cable news show.

Rachel is laying it all out quite nicely right now....
May 9th, 2017 at 6:20:44 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 98
Posts: 6187
Quote: ams288
Psst.

You should look into the official reasons Trump gave for firing Comey.

(Hint: Basically the opposite of what you said above).


Right, because when someone high up gets fired the "official reasons" are always correct!

**FACEPALM!**
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
May 9th, 2017 at 6:31:04 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 106
Posts: 10696
Quote: AZDuffman

Love how the liberals are still beating the Russia drum. They cannot say what the Russians did of course.


I don't watch TV news anymore but did
this afternoon. They had a Lib on a show
that was bouncing around in his chair
almost screaming COVERUP! RUSSIA!
about 8 times a minute. It was very
entertaining. I hope this goes on and
on, they have no idea the harm they're
doing to themselves. It's wonderful
to witness the destruction of the whole
party.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 9th, 2017 at 6:36:06 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 11
Posts: 1914
Quote: Evenbob
I hope this goes on and
on, they have no idea the harm they're
doing to themselves. It's wonderful
to witness the destruction of the whole
party.


Yes. The GOP covering up for Donald's Russia ties will destroy the party. Good riddance!
May 9th, 2017 at 6:40:58 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 11
Posts: 1914
Quote: AZDuffman
Right, because when someone high up gets fired the "official reasons" are always correct!

**FACEPALM!**


YOU'RE MAKING MY POINT FOR ME!!!

lol
May 9th, 2017 at 6:45:20 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 98
Posts: 6187
Quote: ams288
YOU'RE MAKING MY POINT FOR ME!!!


I have never seen you be able to do so on your own........
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
May 9th, 2017 at 6:46:33 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 11
Posts: 1914
This is kinda funny...

May 9th, 2017 at 6:47:12 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 11
Posts: 1914
Quote: AZDuffman
I have never seen you be able to do so on your own........


Ah, personal insults. Good to see Donny's corruption has got you on edge tonight.
May 9th, 2017 at 6:54:08 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 98
Posts: 6187
Quote: ams288
Ah, personal insults. Good to see Donny's corruption has got you on edge tonight.


Insult? Your standards for an insult are lower than mine. That was a return-jab. Anytime I have worked or been around men to call that an insult would drop you to omega-male status.
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
Page 2 of 25<12345>Last »