petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob
Anybody see Adam Schitt fabricate
the entire conversation Trump had?
These people are insane. He finally
had to say it was just a 'parody'.
No it wasn't.
I didn't see it. Did he really do that, fabricate that story? If so, the law has my permission to perp walk him and toss him in jail, for a long long time.

Arkanside the creep.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 26th, 2019 at 12:37:27 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
No.

~~
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 26th, 2019 at 12:46:44 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Trump needs to get medieval with these people. Handle it the way Vlad would or Erdogen or any other world leader that has these treasonous spys not working against them, but making up lies.

Plenty of room at Gitmo, and a few left over water boards.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 26th, 2019 at 12:49:21 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
I didn't see it. Did he really do that, fabricate that story? If so, the law has my permission to perp walk him and toss him in jail, for a long long time.

Arkanside the creep.

No fabrication, gave a summary
We do it here all the time
Totally acceptable

Kind of funny, No trump defense, just upset at the questions. Lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 26th, 2019 at 12:52:57 PM permalink
terapined
Trump needs to get medieval with these people. Handle it the way Vlad would or Erdogen or any other world leader that has these treasonous spys not working against them, but making up lies.

Plenty of room at Gitmo, and a few left over water boards.
whistle blower. He gave the information to the us govt. A spy gives info to a foreign govt. Whistle blower works for the people
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 26th, 2019 at 12:54:52 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I'll say it again...... Let the American people decide if Trump should be removed from office.....
Let Congress do the work they were elected to do.....

Unless something else comes out, do you libs think there is enough for a SINGLE Republican Senator to vote to convict?

The Dems need to hire me as their chief strategist

His narrative is easy..... "I became aware that a high ranking American politician (Biden) was selling out America so his son could get payola. OF COURSE I wanted this exposed. And now the Democrats want ME in trouble for this!" Or something like that....
September 26th, 2019 at 1:01:31 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I didn't see it. Did he really do that, fabricate that story?

He embellished it, made up things
that weren't there to make it say
something different. He was roundly
blasted out of his chair by the Right.
It was a shameful performance and
pretty funny. It's the Mueller Report
all over again, a fat nothing burger.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 26th, 2019 at 1:09:18 PM permalink
terapined
The Time magazine cover is hilarious

Trump painting himself into a corner

https://time.com/magazine/us/5686810/october-7th-2019-vol-194-no-14-u-s/
September 26th, 2019 at 1:25:33 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
I'll say it again...... Let the American people decide if Trump should be removed from office.....

Considering he was trying to undermine one of the leading Democrat's credibility, and no reason to expect him to stop, I'd say he's given us no choice, as he might have proceeded unchecked, and ruined a fair election anyway. With enough pressure, the Ukrainians might be encouraged to even fabricate some evidence against Biden. As we already know, it's doubly hard to subpoena people from other countries to get either concurrence of evidence or find fault with it.

I think Pelosi and others were trying to wait it out until this came along.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 26th, 2019 at 1:26:49 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: SOOPOO

Unless something else comes out, do you libs think there is enough for a SINGLE Republican Senator to vote to convict?

The Dems need to hire me as their chief strategist

His narrative is easy..... "I became aware that a high ranking American politician (Biden) was selling out America so his son could get payola. OF COURSE I wanted this exposed. And now the Democrats want ME in trouble for this!" Or something like that....

https://www.newsweek.com/30-republicans-vote-impeach-trump-secret-1461389

"Prominent GOP consultant Mike Murphy claimed on Wednesday that he was told by a Republican senator that the majority of Republican senators "would vote to impeach" President Donald Trump if they could do so anonymously."

Amazing claim, and I don't think the senate can have a secret ballot, so it's a moot point.

Also, does he mean that they would vote to convict trump, or if they were representitives in congress instead of being in the senate that they would vote to impeach?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan