Casting Couch; male & female, Follow The Money.

August 28th, 2018 at 4:00:23 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Fleastiff
Should he suffer 'career death' because Kathy Griffin wants him to?

His career is audience driven, and
they gave him a standing O of
approval. #MeToo is over, thank
god..

Bourdain's GF Asia Argento has
taken care of that nicely. One
of the loudest mouths about
Weinstein, turns out she was
an abuser of her power too.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 28th, 2018 at 6:41:48 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
He was neither accused of a crime nor convicted of one. Much of what he did appears to be rather disgusting but also appears to have been not objected to at the time. He did not do anything to prevent the women from leaving his hotel room when he took his clothes off. Shocked and embarrassed they might have been, but not speechless or imprisoned.

Should he suffer 'career death' because Kathy Griffin wants him to?

I was just stating a fact (Kathy Griffin attacked him via Twitter, as did many other people today).

I don’t have a strong opinion either way about Louis CK. If he wants to do stand up and people are willing to pay for it, I have no issue with that.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 30th, 2018 at 10:15:38 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Evenbob
turns out she was an abuser of her power too.
Some 17 year old guy got lucky and then used his legally protected status to milk some money out of the deal. Pretty much the same thing gold diggers do.
September 1st, 2018 at 11:21:55 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Some 17 year old guy got lucky and then used his legally protected status to milk some money out of the deal. Pretty much the same thing gold diggers do.

Devil's advocate...... Do you say the same thing if it was a 37 year old man performing oral sex on a 17 year old girl? I doubt it.....

At work we are being issued Ipads..... they are identified by number..... Someone says "I want 8 please", next guy asks for 9. Next woman, highly attractive recently divorced, says, "I want 69". If a guy says that what do you think happens?

I am going later this month to a New York State now mandated sexual harassment avoidance course. Another government intrusion that of course I will have to pay for.
September 1st, 2018 at 2:22:46 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: SOOPOO
Devil's advocate...... Do you say the same thing if it was a 37 year old man performing oral sex on a 17 year old girl?

Not without highly credible evidence.

> Next woman, highly attractive recently divorced, says, "I want 69". If a guy says that what do you think happens?
I think the same thing happens if a guy says that as you think would happen if a guy said that.
September 4th, 2018 at 3:10:55 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Geoffrey Rush legal action for defamation against Australian media continues.

Essence of Rush's claim is that the King Leer article linked him to much more serious allegations related to "me too" persons and basically tried to include the vague, very mild and as yet unsubstantiated accusations as part of a much broader and more serious story then in the public concern.

Judge had ruled that media's defense of 'truth' had to be based on facts then in possession of the media and could not later engage in a judicially sanctioned fishing expedition in the hope of finding facts that might allow them to later prevail on their claim of truth.

Australian judge indicated that media outlet had tried to link Rush to a large issue of public concern, not merely the minor and vague incident actually discussed in the article and that therefore the court would most likely rule that damages would be awarded based on public perceptions rather than a careful and precise consideration of only that which was actually contained in the article.
September 8th, 2018 at 6:20:07 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I Was Sexually Assaulted by Another Marine. The Corps Didn’t Believe Me.

Gay male Marine sexually assaults others, gets let off.
The President is a fink.
September 8th, 2018 at 7:41:12 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman

I’m worried about your reading comprehension. Unless “gets let off” equals a 49 year prison sentence in your world...
September 8th, 2018 at 8:26:09 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288

I’m worried about your reading comprehension. Unless “gets let off” equals a 49 year prison sentence in your world...

Did you read what I read? He got let off for his gay assault on the writer, so he then got to assault more men.
The President is a fink.
September 8th, 2018 at 10:23:45 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: ams288

Did you read what I read? He got let off for his gay assault on the writer, so he then got to assault more men.

And then he got sent to prison for 49 years.

Or, as you would call it, he “gets let off.” lol