Women Unhated

Page 13 of 15« First<101112131415>
April 29th, 2018 at 3:25:46 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Let me go over the rules, that were set up years ago, again. You are allowed to insult a large group of people, like women for example. I don't like it, but free speech is free speech. However, you cannot single out and insult a particular member of the forum. If anyone doesn't like it, he or she is welcome to leave or not speak to me.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
April 29th, 2018 at 4:31:31 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Wizard
Let me go over the rules, that were set up years ago, again. You are allowed to insult a large group of people, like women for example. I don't like it, but free speech is free speech. However, you cannot single out and insult a particular member of the forum. If anyone doesn't like it, he or she is welcome to leave or not speak to me.

Thank you Mike. What is most annoying, and likely the main cause of the extremely small group here not expanding, is the continuous childish attacks on the President. As I have personally done, I have pointed out a multitude of his weaknesses without resorting to the infantile attacks many do. It just lowers the overall value of this forum.
April 29th, 2018 at 5:02:15 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Quote: SOOPOO
Thank you Mike. What is most annoying, and likely the main cause of the extremely small group here not expanding, is the continuous childish attacks on the President. As I have personally done, I have pointed out a multitude of his weaknesses without resorting to the infantile attacks many do. It just lowers the overall value of this forum.

Yep. What can I say. I think on any forum or organization you'll find people you don't like or rub you the wrong way. As long as forum rules aren't broken, my hands are tied.

I might remind everyone that the "block" feature is there for a reason. We admins don't have that luxury of blocking people we don't like, as it is our duty to make sure everybody is behaving.
April 29th, 2018 at 5:06:27 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob
Smart men, decent men, will honor a 'no'
right up till the last minute.
When is "the last minute"?

Is there a point, where the man can continue if the woman says "no more"?

Can the woman not say "stop" during intercourse, and the man be expected to stop?

Many men have been accused of rape, who weren't aware it was rape until accused weeks later.

Legalize and regulate brothels, and this to, goes away. Legalized brothels would save a lot of virginity.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
April 29th, 2018 at 5:08:39 PM permalink
petroglyph
I might remind everyone that the "block" feature is there for a reason. We admins don't have that luxury of blocking people we don't like, as it is our duty to make sure everybody is behaving.
What advise would you give a 15 year old girl about going into an 18 year olds bedroom after the parents went to bed and the lights were out? Why?
April 29th, 2018 at 5:33:01 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
We admins don't have that luxury of blocking people we don't like, as it is our duty to make sure everybody is behaving.

I have a complaint about Face. My mailman
has been leaving my mailbox door open
lately. Doesn't Face represent the USPS here?
Can't he take care of this?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 29th, 2018 at 6:37:57 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph

Can the woman not say "stop" during intercourse, and the man be expected to stop?

The early withdrawal method; the Pope calls that Catholic family planning, or birth control. Not considered abuse, but divine I imagine.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 29th, 2018 at 6:47:39 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
What advise would you give a 15 year old girl about going into an 18 year olds bedroom after the parents went to bed and the lights were out? Why?

You can blame the victim, if you wish, but I won't play that card.
April 29th, 2018 at 6:50:42 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator

Yes. There was such a scene in Saturday Night Fever. The woman was crying in the back seat of a car, but the man kept going at it. That was wrong and I would call it rape.

Quote:
Many men have been accused of rape, who weren't aware it was rape until accused weeks later.

And? What is your point?
April 29th, 2018 at 6:57:24 PM permalink
petroglyph
You can blame the victim, if you wish, but I won't play that card.
Just asked a question, didn't blame anyone.

I told my daughters, they weren't dating anyone at that age, much less someone with that many years on them.

Take members or personal feelings out of the equation.

One of the reasons parents shouldn't let this situation happen, is just for that reason. It's called parenting. If you blindly allow this situation at your house, after as many times as this has been the outcome, how could anyone blame it on the kid?

I asked you, parent to parent.
Page 13 of 15« First<101112131415>