1 vote (4.54%)
8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

May 18th, 2019 at 10:45:15 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/buttigieg-echoes-far-left-idea-of-renaming-things-named-after-thomas-jefferson-says-its-the-right-thing-to-do

I wonder if one day, Jefferson's face will be removed from Mt. Rushmore?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 18th, 2019 at 11:02:58 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: petroglyph

I wonder if one day, Jefferson's face will be removed from Mt. Rushmore?

I've been to Rushmore, waste of time.
Looks better on postcards. Plus you
get to stand there with 200 Asians
all taking pictures and pointing at
the same time. Thrilling.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 31st, 2019 at 1:27:56 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/breaking-judge-in-hunter-bidens-paternity-case-suddenly-recuses-himself-as-lunden-roberts-attorneys-ask-for-hunter-to-be-held-in-contempt-for-withholding-financial-records/

Child support case seems to be opening up a little bit. I hope she gets help with raising the child.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 1st, 2020 at 8:28:45 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/breaking-judge-in-hunter-bidens-paternity-case-suddenly-recuses-himself-as-lunden-roberts-attorneys-ask-for-hunter-to-be-held-in-contempt-for-withholding-financial-records/

Child support case seems to be opening up a little bit. I hope she gets help with raising the child.

I have never once had a client NOT held in contempt for failure to turn over financial documents.
January 2nd, 2020 at 2:14:14 PM permalink
Evenbob
My bet is on Bernie at this point.
Unless Hillary jumps in. He has
the most money and is not
as senile as Old Man Joe. Bernie
at least knows where he is most
of the time. I wouldn't give Biden
anything more important to do
than give him a shopping list
and send him to the store. I
bet he'd even screw that up.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 2nd, 2020 at 2:24:23 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Unless Hillary jumps in.

lol.. so she's not definitely jumping in anymore?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 2nd, 2020 at 2:34:36 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: Evenbob
Unless Hillary jumps in. He has
the most money and is not
as senile as Old Man Joe. Bernie
at least knows where he is most
of the time. I wouldn't give Biden
anything more important to do
than give him a shopping list
and send him to the store. I
bet he'd even screw that up.

If they drop dead right after taking office, still better than another 4 years of Trump.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 2nd, 2020 at 3:27:18 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
If they drop dead right after taking office, still better than another 4 years of Trump.

And that is the problem with only getting two choices. If the Democrats nominate a man without a high school diploma, who has not had a job in decades, who has no experience with anything that would qualify as anything remotely needed to lead a country, that man wins New York by over a million votes. California by over 2 million.

It's the same reason why I can understand voting for Trump in a national election, if your only two real choices are Trump or Warren, or Trump or Sanders. Whatever negatives a second Trump term may portend, it's not even close to the risk to our thriving society a Warren or Sanders Presidency would be.

Sadly, we really are not just electing a man or woman, but more importantly, a direction for the country. The liberals/progressives feel anyone other than Trump is better than Trump. It does not matter who. I feel that the extreme leftist candidates the Democrats may nominate are worse than anything the Republican party can put forward, even including Trump.

I'll still vote for myself next election. I'm not sure if I lived in a battleground state what I would do.
January 2nd, 2020 at 3:35:55 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: SOOPOO
Whatever negatives a second Trump term may portend,

I have yet to see any negatives in
the first term, unless you count
a constantly whining media.
January 2nd, 2020 at 3:38:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: SOOPOO
Whatever negatives a second Trump term may portend, it's not even close to the risk to our thriving society a Warren or Sanders Presidency would be.

That's mostly BS. You know the President still often has to work with Congress. Besides a really unpopular action with the public against it AND bad results, will likely cause a reversal on any major proposal. Especially anything in the financial sector.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?