Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Follies

April 7th, 2021 at 7:39:57 AM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
Quote: ams288
All legal citizens deserve the right to vote, even if they’re mentally retarded. That’s kind of the whole American experiment.

You try taking away these people’s right to vote and see what happens!

Wrong again. Imbecile uninformed citizens shouldn’t be encouraged to vote. Going in circles. I know both parties encourage to get out and vote. And that’s how you know it’s messed up. Your straw man isn’t applicable. I did not say anything about taking away someone’s right to vote. Read it again, slowly...

TerapinEd, I have no idea why you’re bringing up Asian Americans when I was talking about idiots and retards. Clearly I wasn’t talking about them specifically. How did you go from “uniformed idiot MENTALLY RETARDED voters“ to Asian Americans? That’s pretty messed up. But anyhow, I have wisened some of my Asian American friends that needed help.
April 7th, 2021 at 8:08:28 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mooseton
Imbecile uninformed citizens shouldn’t be encouraged to vote.

Give me a name
Which person should not get a vote
Somebody that just watches foxnews is not informed

If only the highly educated are allowed to vote, Trump would have lost by a bigger landslide. Thats what you want? lol

The biggest issue hurting republicans
Pot
America wants it
A lot of republicans are fighting it tooth and nail
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 7th, 2021 at 9:09:35 AM permalink
Mooseton
I think the two of you misunderstood me. Shouldn’t be encouraged to vote and not have the right to vote are not the same.

As for pot, there’s also many reps that support it as is. Legal here and there. I support legalization but I also support each states right to have it legal or not. Why not have it as a state’s right?
April 7th, 2021 at 9:37:59 AM permalink
terapined
I think the two of you misunderstood me. Shouldn’t be encouraged to vote and not have the right to vote are not the same.

The less people that vote, I tend to not like the results
The more people that vote, I tend to like the results
I think every citizen should be mailed a ballot
That's how I vote now
They send me a ballot automatically
I fill it out and send it back
Love it
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 7th, 2021 at 12:16:19 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23

As for pot, there’s also many reps that support it as is. Legal here and there. I support legalization but I also support each states right to have it legal or not. Why not have it as a state’s right?

Good day, Mooseton!

My name is Mission146 and the Libertarian Party would love to have you join its ranks!

What's the best thing about being a Libertarian? Since you already know ahead of time that your preferred candidate is going to lose, there's no disappointment.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 7th, 2021 at 7:51:38 PM permalink
Mooseton
Quote: Mission146
Good day, Mooseton!

My name is Mission146 and the Libertarian Party would love to have you join its ranks!

What's the best thing about being a Libertarian? Since you already know ahead of time that your preferred candidate is going to lose, there's no disappointment.

Lol love you too. I just can’t waste my vote with libertarian because I see everything as an act of war from the dems against the good people that support honest justice. And reps aren’t the best but they sure beat disguised communism and need every vote.

PS: Sorry I wasn’t more involved in your defense when s was hitting the fan about that ahole scammer dude from Florida. I nearly got into fisticuffs with him once in LV.
April 8th, 2021 at 9:41:18 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Lol love you too. I just can’t waste my vote with libertarian because I see everything as an act of war from the dems against the good people that support honest justice. And reps aren’t the best but they sure beat disguised communism and need every vote.

PS: Sorry I wasn’t more involved in your defense when s was hitting the fan about that ahole scammer dude from Florida. I nearly got into fisticuffs with him once in LV.

It's all good! I tend to just vote for whichever candidate I actually like the best. Being a strict, "Party lines," person would run contrary to being a Libertarian anyway.

RE: PS: It's not a big deal. There were certain AP plays that weren't really publicly discussed at that time, or I could have made a much better case for myself. It also would have violated the Forum Rule on privacy to disclose what he and DarkOz were talking about without advance permission from both parties. Darkoz talks about mail openly now, and the cat's generally out of the bag as to the very basics of it---so I can now say that WoN and Darkoz were comparing notes on mail in the area and discussing the possibility of coordinating some things.

In any event, I don't know much more specifically than that because it was several years ago and I legitimately was paying half attention (at most) as their discussion had nothing to do with me.

Anyway, apology not needed---but accepted all the same. Thanks!
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 8th, 2021 at 10:12:32 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: Mission146
It's all good! I tend to just vote for whichever candidate I actually like the best. Being a strict, "Party lines," person would run contrary to being a Libertarian anyway.

No doubt
Conservatives and Liberals vote part line without really knowing the candidates
I think Moose's attack was on Libs just mindlessly voting party line
But
He has no issues with conservatives doing it

Republican Party is shrinking
Dems making huge gains
Due to Trump
Are conservatives beholden to the new Trump party or do real conservative values exist anymore
Deficit exploded under Trump so they lost that argument.
Republicans used to stand with corporate America and their freedom to make the best decisions for their business.
Whats good for business is good for America
Now the Trump party is attacking corporate America
Its no wonder less and less are identifying as republican
Trumpers dont even believe we live in a democracy anymore , they think Trump won
therefore
they are making it hard for solid conservatives like Liz Cheney to exist in the party
It really amazes me
And
Trump is fueling this civil war
He is determined to be kingmaker and so conservative values mean nothing.
Its King Trumps approval or you are a goner.
You OK with this Moose and Tanko?
I certainly am lol
April 24th, 2021 at 9:54:38 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3

Yuck, how filthy. One can only imagine what her underwear looks like. Disgusting.
Let's go Brandon
April 24th, 2021 at 9:57:09 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
One can only imagine what her underwear looks like.

I suspect you spend a lot of time imagining about that.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman