Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Follies

May 22nd, 2021 at 7:43:23 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Tanko
Wrong.

It is a fire lane. DC does mark fire lanes with diagonal white stripes. The angled white line does not mark the last parking spot. It is such a fire hazard, the city will tow and impound the vehicle, as well as issue a large summons.

This is the H Street, Whole Foods closest to where AOC lives. Spin the view counter clockwise 90 degrees. Then proceed forward. The view across from the entrance, clearly shows the diagonal white zebra stripes, as well as numerous ‘No Standing’ and ‘No Parking’ and ‘Tow Away’ signs beside the zebra stripes on both sides of the street. The Self absorbed elitist AOC, ignored the stripes and signs, parked her car, and left it unattended in another similarly marked location at the store.

I could be wrong, and would be happy to admit it if so, but do you have any evidence? Where were of these warning signs in the photos? Where is the DC ordinance stating that white lines will be used for fire lanes? Please don't say to go to Google maps for an active claim....

For the record I really don't care that much, other than Trump supporters are obsessed about a parking violation while not concerned at all about blatant treason....
May 22nd, 2021 at 7:54:49 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Gandler
Wrong.

It is a fire lane. DC does mark fire lanes with diagonal white stripes. The angled white line does not mark the last parking spot. It is such a fire hazard, the city will tow and impound the vehicle, as well as issue a large summons.

This is the H Street, Whole Foods closest to where AOC lives. Spin the view counter clockwise 90 degrees. Then proceed forward. The view across from the entrance, clearly shows the diagonal white zebra stripes, as well as numerous ‘No Standing’ and ‘No Parking’ and ‘Tow Away’ signs beside the zebra stripes on both sides of the street. The Self absorbed elitist AOC, ignored the stripes and signs, parked her car, and left it unattended in another similarly marked location at the store.

I could be wrong, and would be happy to admit it if so, but do you have any evidence? Where were of these warning signs in the photos? Where is the DC ordinance stating that white lines will be used for fire lanes? Please don't say to go to Google maps for an active claim....

For the record I really don't care that much, other than Trump supporters are obsessed about a parking violation while not concerned at all about blatant treason....

There is clearly a "No Parking" sign in streetview. So as per your post happily admit it. The parking infraction important, no. Does it clearly show the entitlement of the lefties who are sure they hold the moral high ground on many issues allows them to do what ever they want if it might inconvenience them.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 22nd, 2021 at 8:06:28 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: kenarman
Wrong.

There is clearly a "No Parking" sign in streetview. So as per your post happily admit it. The parking infraction important, no. Does it clearly show the entitlement of the lefties who are sure they hold the moral high ground on many issues allows them to do what ever they want if it might inconvenience them.

Did you miss the part about please don't use Google Maps? ....
May 22nd, 2021 at 8:34:58 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: kenarman
Wrong.

Did you miss the part about please don't use Google Maps? ....

You don't believe the pictures in Google streetview are real?? I use it all the time to identify buildings I have never been to. Haven't found it wrong yet but I am sure there are places where it might be wrong.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 13th, 2021 at 6:22:38 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I love her!

She wore a “Tax the Rich” dress to the Met Gala.

After attending multiple times in years past, somehow NYC socialite Ivanka Trump wasn’t invited to the Met Gala this year... curious. 🤔
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 13th, 2021 at 7:52:43 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: ams288
I love her!

After attending multiple times in years past, somehow NYC socialite Ivanka Trump wasn’t invited to the Met Gala this year... curious. 🤔

Let's go Brandon
September 13th, 2021 at 7:54:11 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
I love her!

Love it
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 14th, 2021 at 7:50:50 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Who wore it better??? LOL LOL

Let's go Brandon
September 14th, 2021 at 8:31:38 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: fleaswatter

I'd rather spend lunch with the one on the right.
The President is a fink.
September 14th, 2021 at 8:33:44 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter

Def AOC!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman