Time for me to admit to EVERY Alter Ego I have ever had.

Page 1 of 61234>Last »
July 25th, 2019 at 4:15:14 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
On WOV/DT. Someone told me I might be granted Amnesty if I confess to my Alter Egos. I was/Am

Alexander
BlackjackPro
Kentry
Luscious Sweet
Dean
Nelvin
Nathan
Knathan

And a couple of names I don't even remember as they were nuked like the same day.
July 25th, 2019 at 4:21:06 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Yes, I offered DT amnesty for anything confessed. Thanks for coming clean, Karen. Some of these socks I never heard of, BTW.

Now, go and sin no more.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
July 25th, 2019 at 4:34:29 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: Wizard
Yes, I offered DT amnesty for anything confessed. Thanks for coming clean, Karen. Some of these socks I never heard of, BTW.

Now, go and sin no more.

You're welcome, Wizard! :D A couple of Socks were "Lost in the dryer " after their very first "Wash," so to speak. ;)
July 25th, 2019 at 4:40:40 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Wizard

Now, go and sin no more.

Ever heard of "Queen for a Day?" You just did that.
The President is a fink.
July 25th, 2019 at 9:18:10 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: KNathan
On WOV/DT. Someone told me I might be granted Amnesty if I confess to my Alter Egos. I was/Am

Alexander
BlackjackPro
Kentry
Luscious Sweet
Dean
Nelvin
Nathan
Knathan

And a couple of names I don't even remember as they were nuked like the same day.

Thanks for that. There's the others, of course, but what you do on other forums is their lookout.

Unless, of course you are sincere about wiping the slate clean.
July 25th, 2019 at 9:24:12 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
It'd be weird if Wizard was Nathan.

But that still wouldn't be in the top 100 of weird things online.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 26th, 2019 at 12:00:38 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
I'm not sure why we should believe this is all of them. Your tally for lying, if this is true and complete, must be close to a thousand. It's a matter of record how many times you have denied being one of these socks, writing as another.

I'm sure it's true, as far as it goes, because I discovered most of them for myself while you lied and denied it constantly. I'd like the couple hundred hours I've wasted on your deceptions and trolling back. A lot of people would like the suspensions you cost them back, too, for calling out nonsense in an insulting way, or you baiting them into it with outrageous claims or stories.

I'd also like back a few of the people who have been upset with ME for enforcing the rules YOU repeatedly break. Like I'm picking on you somehow when you're catfishing all of us...please.

You've made my life miserable for years of moderation, not because I cared what you thought of me, though your rudeness has been inexcusable. But because people who I love and are friends in my life fell for your lies and catfishing and deceptions and became angry or distant from me. Some of the damage has been hard to repair, and some may never get fixed.

If that gives your life meaning, hurting someone (me) who you will never meet and who will never accept the apology you couldn't even bother to make, then congratulations. You have succeeded,
and are truly a lost soul to be pitied, then ignored.

I would suggest every good person on this smaller, more personal forum, block this person or its socks, as I will be. She is not needed in this community, and if people continue to interact with her, she will damage this forum as she did WoV. Let her take any lessons from her sins here to other forums and be a better citizen with them, because her welcome is worn out as far as I'm concerned.

Some sins can be forgiven, but forgiveness is something you allow yourself, not offer to others, really. And some things should not be forgotten, even when forgiven. This person has been given dozens of warnings, advice when asked for it, special treatment, and many second chances. None of it has made her a better community member.

And I'm not exaggerating any of this. It has been thousands of lies. It has been hundreds of hours. It has been years of misery. And it has been several close friends. All to enforce rules I didn't write and agreements I didn't negotiate, but agreed to apply in order to keep a quality forum.

So, yeah, go and sin no more. Somewhere else. Hopefully we can all just ignore you from here on out and you'll move under a different bridge.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
July 26th, 2019 at 12:29:20 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
DT has been dying for several months now. Nathan is a huge part of it.

I have no idea why she(?) is granted so much more leniency than every other member. It’s truly baffling.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 26th, 2019 at 12:46:00 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
We have a whole group of people who like to encourage the most ridiculous entities. It's like Forest Gumpism. And they go round and round interacting with them, and then actually complain every time they get booted and lobby for them to come back even.

Granted, I never care enough one way or another. Once in awhile I start reading one of those threads, but i get so little out of it, neither entertainment or knowledge, that I usually just ignore them rather than spend time complaining.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 26th, 2019 at 3:10:17 AM permalink
Sonicboom
Threads: 0
Quote: beachbumbabs
I'm not sure why we should believe this is all of them. Your tally for lying, if this is true and complete, must be close to a thousand. It's a matter of record how many times you have denied being one of these socks, writing as another.

I'm sure it's true, as far as it goes, because I discovered most of them for myself while you lied and denied it constantly. I'd like the couple hundred hours I've wasted on your deceptions and trolling back. A lot of people would like the suspensions you cost them back, too, for calling out nonsense in an insulting way, or you baiting them into it with outrageous claims or stories.

I'd also like back a few of the people who have been upset with ME for enforcing the rules YOU repeatedly break. Like I'm picking on you somehow when you're catfishing all of us...please.

You've made my life miserable for years of moderation, not because I cared what you thought of me, though your rudeness has been inexcusable. But because people who I love and are friends in my life fell for your lies and catfishing and deceptions and became angry or distant from me. Some of the damage has been hard to repair, and some may never get fixed.

If that gives your life meaning, hurting someone (me) who you will never meet and who will never accept the apology you couldn't even bother to make, then congratulations. You have succeeded,
and are truly a lost soul to be pitied, then ignored.

I would suggest every good person on this smaller, more personal forum, block this person or its socks, as I will be. She is not needed in this community, and if people continue to interact with her, she will damage this forum as she did WoV. Let her take any lessons from her sins here to other forums and be a better citizen with them, because her welcome is worn out as far as I'm concerned.

Some sins can be forgiven, but forgiveness is something you allow yourself, not offer to others, really. And some things should not be forgotten, even when forgiven. This person has been given dozens of warnings, advice when asked for it, special treatment, and many second chances. None of it has made her a better community member.

And I'm not exaggerating any of this. It has been thousands of lies. It has been hundreds of hours. It has been years of misery. And it has been several close friends. All to enforce rules I didn't write and agreements I didn't negotiate, but agreed to apply in order to keep a quality forum.

So, yeah, go and sin no more. Somewhere else. Hopefully we can all just ignore you from here on out and you'll move under a different bridge.

Oh please, spare me the sob story. You claim that Nathan has made your life miserable?
Well guess what? There are about 15-20 people on three other forums who claim that YOU have made their lives miserable.

A lot of people may believe that the Wizard is too lenient with Nathan, but in actuality many people also believe that he's been too lenient with YOU as a moderator. Sure you receive loads & loads of support from numerous members on WoV, but that's only because you nuke everyone who believes otherwise.

Have you ever wondered why YOU and only YOU are the only moderator who is disliked by half of the people who have visited WoV? Everyone loves the Wizard, everyone loves Face, everyone loves OnceDear, everyone loves Mission146, BUT the same can't be said about you.

Why is that? Why does everyone "pick on" poor Beachbumbabs? Is it because they're mean old bullies, or is there another reason?

Redietz had an excellent post that summed you up perfectly on VCT, which I'm sure you've already seen because I know you lurk there on the down low. Gordon888 also wrote an excellent post about you, which you ignored.

If you're looking for sympathy, I suggest you go back and vent to the many people who sniff your throne.
Page 1 of 61234>Last »