Time for me to admit to EVERY Alter Ego I have ever had.

Page 3 of 6<123456>
July 29th, 2019 at 1:45:45 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: KNathan
Sonic Boom is not a Sock of me, I promise! I honestly move that he or she be reinstated immediately since he or she is not one of my socks.

So you think that a person who joined the forum only to trash another member should be "honestly reinstated immediately"?

As many socks as you've created, a person would hope you might have read the rules once or twice.

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/1/0/#post1
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
July 29th, 2019 at 3:38:52 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: beachbumbabs
So you think that a person who joined the forum only to trash another member should be "honestly reinstated immediately"?

As many socks as you've created, a person would hope you might have read the rules once or twice.

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/1/0/#post1

I said that because Sonic is not a Sock of mine. It has been rumored that Sonic was a Sock of mine, hence their nuke after only one post, which is why I said they should be reinstated immediately.
July 29th, 2019 at 3:43:01 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: KNathan
I said that because Sonic is not a Sock of mine. It has been rumored that Sonic was a Sock of mine, hence their nuke after only one post, which is why I said they should be reinstated immediately.

No one thought Sonic was a sock of yours.

Go back to making pointless new threads for the rest of us to block.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 30th, 2019 at 4:33:20 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: AZDuffman
FWIW I cannot imagine what you [FrGamble] see in your vocation. My faith in humanity goes down all the time with the things I read.
A question that will seem silly to many but is somewhat profound to me is "can a misanthrope be a religious person?" In particular, can such a person be a Christian? After all, the ultimate misanthrope is Satan himself. I'd like to hear what FrG would have to say about that, if he doesn't find it silly. Maybe it should be a new thread.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
July 30th, 2019 at 4:38:56 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: odiousgambit
After all, the ultimate misanthrope is Satan himself..
You believe in Satan?
July 30th, 2019 at 5:08:59 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: Fleastiff
You believe in Satan?
I don't 'anthropomorphize' evil, to stick to the anthro theme here LOL, so I don't have God sitting on a cloud throwing lightning bolts or the devil underground in a den with a pitchfork either , in my imaginings. I do believe in good and evil, and actually I don't think either is very human-like in its reality, which is not to say humans can't be good or evil.

But to talk about the subject it is often handy to just use the symbols everyone is used to.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
July 30th, 2019 at 5:17:41 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Getting back to the topic of this thread, is there ANYONE who believes if Mike bans Nathan, that she will not come back repeatedly as multiple socks to disrupt this forum, as she did previously? Now she just disrupts it with Mike's permission....
July 30th, 2019 at 5:47:08 AM permalink
rsactuary
Threads: 0
so·ci·o·path /ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/

noun: sociopath; plural noun: sociopaths

Definition: a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Get help Nathan. Shame on you.
July 30th, 2019 at 6:02:34 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rsactuary
so·ci·o·path /ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/

noun: sociopath; plural noun: sociopaths

Definition: a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Get help Nathan. Shame on you.

The President is a fink.
July 30th, 2019 at 6:32:55 AM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: AZDuffman

Hey, that's The Bar None Sock Puppet! :D I haven't seen him in YEARS! :D
Page 3 of 6<123456>