The Gay Thread

June 28th, 2021 at 4:17:56 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: DRich
I would not hire me as a decorator. I can't even match clothes. My wife sends me back upstairs to change at least once a month.

The great thing about not living with my wife is when I go to her house she's stuck with what I'm wearing. Too bad. I'm in a hoodie phase right now, I have about 15 hoodies. Light short-sleeved ones, heavy long-sleeve ones, she hates it. I love it, I see people wearing hoodies everywhere. They are very comfortable.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 28th, 2021 at 4:39:24 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
The great thing about not living with my wife

Sounds like you are doing your best to destroy the sanctity of marriage!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 28th, 2021 at 4:47:00 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
What about exercising your conjugal rights?

Hit and run?

Hell, I hope you kiss her first.
June 28th, 2021 at 4:50:20 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: missedhervee
What about exercising your conjugal rights?

Hit and run?

Hell, I hope you kiss her first.

You must be young old people don't kiss during sex. Especially EB he has many posts about how gross kissing is.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 28th, 2021 at 8:23:48 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: kenarman
You must be young old people don't kiss during sex. Especially EB he has many posts about how gross kissing is.

Kissing is gross, the Japanese never kiss on the mouth, they know how gross it is. I have not done it probably since the nineties. But I always thought it was gross. Oral sex is gross. How can it not be. Robert a Heinlein once wrote if he could tell God one thing he would tell him next time don't put the playground and the bathroom so close together.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 28th, 2021 at 8:46:03 PM permalink
missedhervee
There's an easy workaround for that: it's called cleaning yourself and partner before getting it on.

Take a bath or shower, then party on, EB.

Funny, I have no trouble navigating the perilous shoals you refer to during oral sex; this ease might be due to my high level of education.

Fellatio and cunnilingus are an important part of MY love life, and I wouldn't have it otherwise.

Then again I still find my wife to be attractive and she feels the same about me; I wouldn't want to go down on a woman who isn't as into me as I am into her.

Hello, reciprocity.
June 28th, 2021 at 9:04:54 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
There's an easy workaround for that: it's called cleaning yourself and partner before getting it on.

Take a bath or shower, then party on, EB.

Funny, I have no trouble navigating the perilous shoals you refer to during oral sex; this ease might be due to my high level of education.

Fellatio and cunnilingus are an important part of MY love life, and I wouldn't have it otherwise.

Then again I still find my wife to be attractive and she feels the same about me; I wouldn't want to go down on a woman who isn't as into me as I am into her.

Hello, reciprocity.

So basically you don't enjoy cunnilingus. If you aren't getting anything in return you don't want to do it. A little selfish.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 28th, 2021 at 10:07:58 PM permalink
missedhervee
I said the exact opposite, actually.
June 29th, 2021 at 9:24:15 AM permalink
Evenbob

Fellatio and cunnilingus are an important part of MY love life,

So you like putting your mouth right where someone else uses the bathroom. Frankly, I find it disgusting. Must be your high level of education that makes you enjoy it. Lord knows the lower classes, High School dropouts, have never even heard of oral sex. Snicker

Michael Douglas contracted throat cancer from having oral sex with his beautiful wife because she loved it so much. It almost cost them their marriage because he made such a big deal out of it. HPV, a wonderful side benefit put in your mouth where nature never intended it to go. But as long as you're clean and educated it doesn't affect you. Snicker again
June 29th, 2021 at 9:27:58 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
If I were a straight man, I wouldn’t go around bragging about being afraid to eat p*ssy.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman