The Gay Thread

June 29th, 2021 at 9:44:55 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
So you like putting your mouth right where someone else uses the bathroom. Frankly, I find it disgusting. Must be your high level of education that makes you enjoy it. Lord knows the lower classes, High School dropouts, have never even heard of oral sex. Snicker

Some people even like putting their mouths there while someone is using the bathroom. Not me, though.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 29th, 2021 at 9:46:58 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
If I were a straight man, I wouldn’t go around bragging about being afraid to eat p*ssy.

Why not. Ever see The Sopranos episode about it? That's how most of the population felt at one time, before people got 'educated.' I engaged in it in my twenties and thirties and never really liked it. In my forties I said enough already, this is disgusting.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 29th, 2021 at 10:08:49 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
If I were a straight man, I wouldn’t go around bragging about being afraid to eat p*ssy.

EB has a little dog.

Never licked him in the face. Not even once.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 29th, 2021 at 10:47:29 AM permalink
Evenbob
It was in the 80s when I started reading women's magazines I learned the truth. Survey after survey of women and it turns out I in 20 admits to liking giving oral sex the others say they either don't like it or could take it or leave it. They all say they only do it because the guy expects it or asks for it. I never liked getting it, I felt sorry for the woman because it's so disgusting. I started asking different women I knew and they said the same thing the magazine's said, it was not their favorite thing. I know I've heard enough men say that once they got married oral sex stopped entirely. What the girlfriend would do the wife would not.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 29th, 2021 at 11:08:54 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I know I've heard enough men say that once they got married oral sex stopped entirely. What the girlfriend would do the wife would not.

Well then, do to your wife what you do to your dog: hello, shock collar.

"Oh honey ... you gotta huff, you gotta puff ... or else."
June 29th, 2021 at 11:17:12 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
It was in the 80s when I started reading women's magazines I learned the truth. Survey after survey of women and it turns out I in 20 admits to liking giving oral sex the others say they either don't like it or could take it or leave it. They all say they only do it because the guy expects it or asks for it. I never liked getting it, I felt sorry for the woman because it's so disgusting. I started asking different women I knew and they said the same thing the magazine's said, it was not their favorite thing. I know I've heard enough men say that once they got married oral sex stopped entirely. What the girlfriend would do the wife would not.

+1 for us gays then. Most like to give it; all love to receive it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 29th, 2021 at 12:02:02 PM permalink
Evenbob
+1 for us gays then. Most like to give it; all love to receive it.

Like there are a lot of alternatives, each one more disgusting than the last. And the Gay guys I knew in California absolutely lived for giving it, getting it was nowhere near the priority of giving it. Especially if it was some new young guy.
June 29th, 2021 at 12:15:07 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Like there are a lot of alternatives

Ho ho, you're just gonna love felching.
June 29th, 2021 at 2:49:33 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: missedhervee
Ho ho, you're just gonna love felching.

Something even a lot of Gay men are disgusted by.
June 29th, 2021 at 3:39:31 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Something even a lot of Gay men are disgusted by.

Yup. That is nasty.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman