The Gay Thread

June 29th, 2021 at 3:50:33 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
It seems that some straight people spend more time thinking about gay sex than gay people.....

The bottom line is, if its amongst adults and its consensual, its nobody else's business.... Do whatever makes you happy, and find partner(s) that enjoy what you enjoy (if that aspect of relationships is crucial to you, we all make compromises with partners, that is why you weigh priorities), that is all there is to it....
June 29th, 2021 at 5:37:23 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
Yup. That is nasty.

It's also a fallacy that all Gay men participate in anal sex. I was set straight on that when I lived in California. Lots of Gay men find it just as disgusting as straight man do.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 29th, 2021 at 6:01:38 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
So is yours just a marriage of convenience then, given your claimed antipathy toward physical contact with your wife?

To each his own.

Say EB, what do you think about this?

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-news/nevada-pageant-winner-become-1st-transgender-miss-usa-contestant-rcna1298

Not much of this in your neck of the woods I bet.

Wake up and smell the sexual ambiguity.
June 29th, 2021 at 6:26:58 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: missedhervee
So is yours just a marriage of convenience then,

We don't live together which is good as marriage can get. Most married guys when I explain it to them wonder how they can get that deal.

Quote:
Not much of this in your neck of the woods I bet.

You know who loves transgenders? Other transgenders. The rest of us don't care, it's just a silly childish game much like being Gay is. Look at me, look at me, I'm different. Aren't I special. Who cares, get out of my face.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 30th, 2021 at 2:53:36 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob

You know who loves transgenders? Other transgenders. The rest of us don't care, it's just a silly childish game much like being Gay is. Look at me, look at me, I'm different. Aren't I special. Who cares, get out of my face.

They are attention-whoring. Something tells me if you ignore them it will ruin their day.
The President is a fink.
June 30th, 2021 at 4:49:19 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
They are attention-whoring. Something tells me if you ignore them it will ruin their day.

If a guy like you were to ignore a trans person, something tells me it would not only make their day, but possibly their year!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 30th, 2021 at 7:14:07 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Miss Nevada:

In what world does Rylee Spinks not win running away?

I'm not going to lie, without knowing that any competitors are transgender, I'd have put the winner Kataluna Enriquez somewhere higher than last place.

Here's the field, what do you think?:

http://www.missnevadausa.com/contestants/

I'm at least putting the winner over Kelsey Wettig and maybe tied with four or five other contestants who I feel shouldn't have a prayer of winning.

I'm all about inclusivity, but does it make me kind of a d^$& to think that the ones born with a vagina shouldn't have even bothered showing up to this one?

Enriquez will probably take Miss USA, depending on the political proclivities of the judges.

EDIT: Having looked at other pictures, I'd also easily pick the winner over Emily Irene---who would be my choice if you asked me to guess which one was born with a penis.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 30th, 2021 at 10:34:29 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: ams288
If a guy like you were to ignore a trans person, something tells me it would not only make their day, but possibly their year!

Yeah, that's what attention seeker Trans want the most, to be ignored by all straight people. They live for the attention.
June 30th, 2021 at 10:37:02 AM permalink
Evenbob
Notice when I brought up the HPV virus and oral sex, Mr V totally dropped the subject. When nature is trying to tell you something, you should listen. Don't put your mouth on the place your friend goes to the bathroom from. It's kind of a duh argument to me.
June 30th, 2021 at 10:55:54 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Yeah, that's what attention seeker Trans want the most, to be ignored by all straight people. They live for the attention.

That is what I am saying. And they seem to like it more when the people act disgusted at them.
The President is a fink.