The Gay Thread

June 30th, 2021 at 11:05:26 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
Notice when I brought up the HPV virus and oral sex, Mr V totally dropped the subject. When nature is trying to tell you something, you should listen. Don't put your mouth on the place your friend goes to the bathroom from. It's kind of a duh argument to me.

Cervical cancer has a pretty decent survival rate. There are some effective vaccines for young people. If you weren't worried about covid, no reason to worry about this.

Do what you reasonably can to alleviate risk, then live your life. As opposed to just live your life and ignore medical science.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 30th, 2021 at 11:33:02 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Notice when I brought up the HPV virus and oral sex, Mr V totally dropped the subject.

Interacting with you is like talking to a brick wall: one soon realizes there's little point and even less profit.

But since you tied yourself to the whipping post I guess I'll try to administer a few stripes.

EB, you DO realize that HPV is the most common STD, transmissable by oral, vaginal, and/or anal sex?

In other words, a straight, god-fearing, religious, circumstpect, conservative newly-married man could contract it on his wedding night via vaginal sex with his new, blushing bride.

You DO realize that it is often transmitted to children from mothers via mothers milk or pre-birth in vitro?
In that way it's akin to "Original sin."

You DO realize there is a vaccine to prevent it, and that it is recommended that children take it?
June 30th, 2021 at 12:06:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: missedhervee

You DO realize there is a vaccine to prevent it,

That's what I want, to get vaccinated so I can perform a disgusting sexual act. This has to be something relatively new because in the past women we're not particularly hygienic in that area. Even well into the twentieth century. There's no way you'd put your mouth down there, it would trigger the gag reflex. There is a funny scene in Deadwood where a cowboy asks a hooker to 'give him a smell'. She lifts her skirt and waves it at him and he says it's the ocean, I can smell the ocean. The odor is coming from all the stuff growing in her unwashed crotch. Putting your mouth there would be the last thing you would do. The times I've done it I couldn't wait for it to be over because it feels ridiculous.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 30th, 2021 at 12:23:02 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
That's what I want, to get vaccinated so I can perform a disgusting sexual act. This has to be something relatively new because in the past women we're not particularly hygienic in that area. Even well into the twentieth century. There's no way you'd put your mouth down there, it would trigger the gag reflex. There is a funny scene in Deadwood where a cowboy asks a hooker to 'give him a smell'. She lifts her skirt and waves it at him and he says it's the ocean, I can smell the ocean. The odor is coming from all the stuff growing in her unwashed crotch. Putting your mouth there would be the last thing you would do. The times I've done it I couldn't wait for it to be over because it feels ridiculous.

Have you become a vegetarian yet? Some vegetarians think eating flesh and innards just as disgusting cooked or not. And some meat eaters wouldn’t eat certain cuts of meat. Why don’t you become more of a purist?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 30th, 2021 at 2:27:54 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine
Have you become a vegetarian yet? Some vegetarians think eating flesh and innards just as disgusting cooked or not. And some meat eaters wouldn’t eat certain cuts of meat. Why don’t you become more of a purist?

Oral sex has nothing to do with eating meat. Has to do with common sense.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 30th, 2021 at 3:34:12 PM permalink
missedhervee
Perhaps if your partner cleaned herself up nicely before bed she wouldn't smell like a dead salmon rotting in the hot sun.

You rural folks have some strange ways.
June 30th, 2021 at 3:35:39 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Oral sex has nothing to do with eating meat. Has to do with common sense.

I expect that this wouldn't be your favorite treatment either EB.

"Fecal transplants originated in ancient Chinese medicine more than 1,700 years ago. In the past, this procedure involved drinking a liquid suspension of another person’s feces — a highly risky technique. Today’s fecal transplants are sterile and safe, and there is a growing body of research to support their use."
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 30th, 2021 at 4:16:41 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: missedhervee
Perhaps if your partner cleaned herself

Has nothing to do with my current partner. This started in California 40 years ago when I had a drop dead gorgeous girlfriend who took no fewer than five showers a day and was the cleanest person I ever knew. She loved oral sex, and I came to hate it because I just didn't like my face and my mouth being down there. A rich guy came along and stole her from me and they got married. Probably the best thing that ever happened to me. I got really sick of other guys hitting on her right when I'm with her. I would say hey, I'm standing right here. And they would ignore me because she loved it. When we lived in Hawaii it was the worst. The native Hawaiian guys are not shy, they said x-rated things to her and I'm standing right next to her. It was the girlfriend I had after her that turned me off oral sex forever.
June 30th, 2021 at 5:44:31 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: kenarman
I expect that this wouldn't be your favorite treatment either EB.

"Fecal transplants originated in ancient Chinese medicine more than 1,700 years ago. In the past, this procedure involved drinking a liquid suspension of another person’s feces — a highly risky technique. Today’s fecal transplants are sterile and safe, and there is a growing body of research to support their use."
I had a doctor inform me about fecal transplants. He claimed there were 1100 facilities in the country doing them [2018?], for the purpose of re-introducing good bacteria?

I don't know if he was trying to talk me into it or what but I suggested he get one, and apparently he used his grandson for a donor and did the procedure. Shortly after that the quarantines started and I haven't found out if he got the results he was looking for or not.

And although I haven't considered the procedure for myself, that is still miles away from what MV is talking about.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
June 30th, 2021 at 5:47:19 PM permalink
missedhervee
Has nothing to do with my current partner.

OK, but what about its reciprocal: don't tell me you don't like getting a blow job?

Let me rephrase: ...a blowjob from a woman who is skilled in the wiles of fellatio ...

Maybe it's sort of like cocaine: I don't do coke because back in the day when I tried it I only got lousy stuff, so I lost interest; I've also had lousy blowjobs and they're pretty much not worth getting.