The Gay Thread

June 20th, 2022 at 12:28:47 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://summit.news/2022/06/20/swimmings-world-governing-body-slaps-total-ban-on-transgender-athletes/

"They will have to compete in a separate category."
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
June 26th, 2022 at 4:07:46 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
There's-some major irony when people who believe in a god say transgenderism needs evidence.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 27th, 2022 at 3:15:14 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
There's-some major irony when people who believe in a god say transgenderism needs evidence.

Same kind of irony as a guy who says trans women are just women but refuses to have sex with one?
The President is a fink.
June 27th, 2022 at 4:36:48 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
https://summit.news/2022/06/20/swimmings-world-governing-body-slaps-total-ban-on-transgender-athletes/

Conservatives practicing shunning
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 27th, 2022 at 4:36:48 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph

Conservatives practicing shunning
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 27th, 2022 at 5:17:21 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
Same kind of irony as a guy who says trans women are just women but refuses to have sex with one?

You lost that argument a long time ago. If any particular women doesn’t have sex with Duffman, it proves he’s not a man.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 27th, 2022 at 6:35:48 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
You lost that argument a long time ago. If any particular women doesn’t have sex with Duffman, it proves he’s not a man.

I lost no argument. I just keep proving you are afraid to answer. You are afraid to stand up for trans women you claim to support.
The President is a fink.
June 27th, 2022 at 6:41:44 AM permalink
rxwine
Only a bigot defines a person by how someone reacts to them.
June 27th, 2022 at 7:45:56 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
I lost no argument. I just keep proving you are afraid to answer. You are afraid to stand up for trans women you claim to support.

AZ, you really should give up on this one. I am a heterosexual man. There is no way I’d engage with a woman who was born a man willingly. But that has LESS THAN ZERO affect on whether I believe that person deserves workplace rights, housing rights, etc.

I do agree with you that in the sports arena you should compete with those who were born of the same gender. But that’s a really small carve out.
June 27th, 2022 at 2:10:09 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO
AZ, you really should give up on this one. I am a heterosexual man. There is no way I’d engage with a woman who was born a man willingly. But that has LESS THAN ZERO affect on whether I believe that person deserves workplace rights, housing rights, etc.

I do agree with you that in the sports arena you should compete with those who were born of the same gender. But that’s a really small carve out.

See, that is the thing. Woke people claim they are regular women, which they are not. Any male that rules them out as a sex partner off the bat, which is pretty much any normal, hetero male, is de facto admitting they are not real women. I do not care how much they dance around it.

The bigger issue is how it is being handled. Back in my day if a young male was pretending to be female his dad would give him a smack upside the head and tell him to stop acting like a fairy. Today at all levels they are being told there is nothing wrong with what they are doing.

Now, we need to ask why the number of males acting like females is many times the number of females acting like males. From what I have seen we have an epidemic of low testosterone in the USA. Then add in the general attacks on manliness for two generations and you get this effect.

Encouraging it is doing no good for anyone. If they can pay the rent in housing, let them live there. At work they need to be told to dress and act for your actual gender, do your "identify" thing on your own time, we do not need that distraction at the office. Instead of encouraging to "act what you identify as" we should be directing them to psychiatric care and a urologist who can get their hormones balanced.
The President is a fink.