The Gay Thread

October 17th, 2020 at 10:48:03 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
The episode in question they were wearing tech to show where they got hit. None or almost none got hit outside the core. Unless you are talking a highly trained sniper with lots of time to aim it is really a waste of bullets to aim at the arms or legs.

Yes, you always aim center mass.
October 17th, 2020 at 11:02:57 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Biden was okay with the deescalation idea until he mentioned shooting someone in the leg as one of the examples.

I don’t know if the FBI uses the same kind of targets, but the K5 was designated as the core and always the primary target.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 17th, 2020 at 11:08:03 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine

I don’t know if the FBI uses the same kind of targets, but the K5 was designated as the core and always the primary target.

Center of the body mass is the
target for cops worldwide. The
public and Biden thinks cops
are all Annie Oakley and they
are not. Even if you're a good
shot it's very hard to be
accurate when somebody is
shooting at you.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 16th, 2020 at 8:21:36 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Nearly 90,000 file Sexual Abuse claims Against the Boy Scouts in Unprecedented case

Something else that wonderful Gay
lifestyle is ruining for America. What
parent in their right mind would let
their son be a Boy Scout these days.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2020/11/16/boy-scouts-face-nearly-90-000-sex-abuse-claims-bankruptcy-case/6284153002/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 17th, 2020 at 12:30:23 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
Nearly 90,000 file Sexual Abuse claims Against the Boy Scouts in Unprecedented case

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2020/11/16/boy-scouts-face-nearly-90-000-sex-abuse-claims-bankruptcy-case/6284153002/

Man, that is sick, horrible, and disgusting! 🤮

But just watch, there's one young libbie who always has to swoop in like a white knight to defend the gays at all costs.
I bet he arrives any moment now. 🙄
November 18th, 2020 at 11:10:30 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Shrek
Man, that is sick, horrible, and disgusting! 🤮 But just watch, there's one young libbie who always has to swoop in like a white knight to defend the gays at all costs. I bet he arrives any moment now. 🙄

I consider myself as a centrist, but yes I don't think a news article about pedophilia is related to gays. Does that make me a white knight or am I just being sensible?

I'm not young however.
November 19th, 2020 at 3:30:09 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Evenbob

Totally idiotic comment.

Did you look at the years almost all of these civil claims are from?
They are from years (decades in many cases) before gays allowed were allowed in the BSA....

After gays were allowed in BSA sexual assault cases dropped to virtually zero.....

Almost all offenders (virtually 100%) were straight married men with kids....

There is almost an exact correlation between the timeline of gays being allowed (first just as scouts and later as leaders) and the decrease to virtually no sexual assault claims after the full embrace of gays in 2015....

Anyway, gays can work anywhere. Would you not let your kids take a letter to the post office, or would you not want your kids to go to a school where there is a gay teacher? If you fear your kids interacting with gay men you may as well buy a private island...

I have talked about this in depth in prior posts, but it needs repeating.
During BSA gay ban = vast amounts of sexual assault.
After gay ban = virtually no substantiated claims.
And, not one claim that I can find public record of is against a gay man (almost all were married with kids or said that they were straight)….

There is zero correlation between gay presence in BSA and abuse cases..... And, virtually all of the abuse cases were by straight leaders.....

Now there are other things that happened during this timeline including background checks for new leaders, and more recently the repeal of the grandfathering (that people who were already leaders were exempt from background and reference checks) that had impact. I am of course not claiming that gays alone cured the abuse problem in BSA. But, there is zero evidence (in fact endless evidence to the contrary) that gay bans reduce abuse....
November 19th, 2020 at 3:38:55 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Maybe you and I disagree on just semantics. A man who has sex with young boys is either homosexual or bisexual. To me, once you have sex with someone of your gender, you can no longer be classified as ‘straight’.
November 19th, 2020 at 3:49:56 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: SOOPOO
Maybe you and I disagree on just semantics. A man who has sex with young boys is either homosexual or bisexual. To me, once you have sex with someone of your gender, you can no longer be classified as ‘straight’.

This is just his pathetic attempt to "change the definition" of another word again.

The libbies first did it with the word "marriage".
Then they moved on to changing the definition of "man" and "woman".
Now it looks like they're trying to change the definition of the word "gay".

If a male has sex with another male, most normal people would classify that as "gay" behavior. But whatevs. This guy loves to do his white knight impression. Whenever anybody criticizes the gays, you can be sure he'll insert himself into the conversation. 🙄
November 19th, 2020 at 4:00:53 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler

Totally idiotic comment.

Did you look at the years almost all of these civil claims are from?
They are from years (decades in many cases) before gays allowed were allowed in the BSA....

After gays were allowed in BSA sexual assault cases dropped to virtually zero.....

Almost all offenders (virtually 100%) were straight married men with kids....

How many times do you have to have it explained to you?

STRAIGHT MALES DO NOT FORCE OTHER MALES INTO GAY SEX! If they did, they are no longer straight. Simple logic.

You really have bought into this "gays do no wrong" thing. Sorry, but the world is not like that. And give it time, should BSA survive there will eventually be cases of the gay males forcing themselves on youth males. It is part of that culture.

Putting gay males with teen males is like putting straight males with teen females. A bad idea.
The President is a fink.