The Gay Thread

November 23rd, 2020 at 12:30:06 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Uh? Not really. Not even close.

Too bad it is.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 23rd, 2020 at 12:36:46 PM permalink
rxwine
Your argument premise is same as transgender question - faulty.

Ask around. You don't have to be a personal example to prove an argument, unless you claim "all people."

If you said some Republicans have gay sex are gay and are still in the closet, do you yourself have to be gay to think it's true? No. Doesn't matter whether you are gay and in the closet.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 23rd, 2020 at 1:05:10 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Your argument premise is same as transgender question - faulty.

And somehow you refused to answer both.

Quote:
Ask around. You don't have to be a personal example to prove an argument, unless you claim "all people."

I do not need to ask around. From a lifetime I know that any straight male will recoil at the thought. If you suggest to them that they might you could end up picking your teeth up off the floor it is that disgusting of a thought.

Where you get the idea that so many might "try it" is suspect.
The President is a fink.
November 23rd, 2020 at 1:12:45 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
And somehow you refused to answer both.

I do not need to ask around. From a lifetime I know that any straight male will recoil at the thought. If you suggest to them that they might you could end up picking your teeth up off the floor it is that disgusting of a thought.

Where you get the idea that so many might "try it" is suspect.

You disregard studies on sexual history saying that straight men experimented with gay sex, and you disregard all anecdotes except for your own.....

You can't accept only your life experiences while disregarding studies and not accept the anecdotes of others…. Well, I should rephrase you can, but then you can't claim that "all" of group X is whatever....

What is "disgusting" sexually is all subjective (as is what is appealing), and you certainly cannot be the arbitrator of all straight men.
November 23rd, 2020 at 5:28:58 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Gandler
You disregard studies on sexual history saying that straight men experimented with gay sex, and you disregard all anecdotes except for your own.....

You can't accept only your life experiences while disregarding studies and not accept the anecdotes of others…. Well, I should rephrase you can, but then you can't claim that "all" of group X is whatever....

What is "disgusting" sexually is all subjective (as is what is appealing), and you certainly cannot be the arbitrator of all straight men.

It cracks me up some of the righties give you grief for being young when some of them obviously wasted many years being ignorant.
November 23rd, 2020 at 5:57:12 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
It cracks me up some of the righties give you grief for being young when some of them obviously wasted many years being ignorant.

Well, I don't have popular opinions on a lot of issues. And, I can accept that. I am not sure why my age is a factor (if I agreed with them it would not be).

But, when it comes to the basic social issues of wanting equality of gays, I don't see how this should be controversial on any side. The idea of "disgust" was posted a few times recently. And, that is perfect. I am all about adult consent. If a certain kind of sex disgusts you, that is fine, don't participate, but don't tell others it should be a criminal offense.

If you are an adult you should be able to have any kind of consensual sex you want or get married to whoever you want (only adults, I am not in favor of child marriages which seems to be another baffling point that the cons here seems to support if you go back to earlier in this thread).

You have to be 18 to vote or join the military (yes technically 17 with guardian consent) or accumulate debt, and 21 to drink or use tobacco, the reason is because our society decided 18 and 21 were the numbers that somebody could rationally make those choices and commitments.
You should not be able to be married (a lifetime commitment essentially, even with early divorce when you factor finances and ongoing legal and custodial battles) under 18 when society (rightly) says you can not be trusted to get a credit card yet....
December 8th, 2020 at 8:49:49 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
Somehow 'experimenting' by putting
some guys wang in my mouth, the
thing he pee's out of 5 times a day,
has never had any appeal. What the
hell is wrong with me..
Must be wrong with me also. But the people saying it is normal, them you never know.
+100

December 9th, 2020 at 8:43:29 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Shrek
+100

Then there's the alternative,
'experimenting' by shoving
my wang up some guys poop
shute, or letting him shove his
up mine. Gosh, no, I mean talk
about disgusting. And this
lifestyle is ridiculed by some?
Why in gods name would it
NOT be ridiculed.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 9th, 2020 at 9:19:16 AM permalink
rxwine
Do Heterosexuals only qualify as normal in the missionary position?
December 9th, 2020 at 10:57:37 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Do Heterosexuals only qualify as normal in the missionary position?

So you are saying you would go with a guy because "it is the same thing?"
The President is a fink.