What I Ate Today

October 10th, 2021 at 4:19:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 142
Posts: 23790
Grilled chicken breast sandwich lettuce wrap. I use pork rinds for the breading and cooked chicken breast in the oven. As good as any chicken sandwich you can get at Popeye's.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 10th, 2021 at 6:17:35 PM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 38
Posts: 3000
Quote: Evenbob
Grilled chicken breast sandwich lettuce wrap. I use pork rinds for the breading and cooked chicken breast in the oven. As good as any chicken sandwich you can get at Popeye's.



]the only thing that is looks good about that is the chicken and the cheese. I wouldn't eat that for $1000.
We are all going to die, why procrastinate?
October 10th, 2021 at 7:49:53 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 142
Posts: 23790
Quote: DRich


]the only thing that is looks good about that is the chicken and the cheese. I wouldn't eat that for $1000.


And that's why you are the glorious example of the human male in peak physical condition for his age. Your unwavering dedication to nutrition.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 11th, 2021 at 6:19:13 AM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 38
Posts: 3000
Quote: Evenbob
And that's why you are the glorious example of the human male in peak physical condition for his age. Your unwavering dedication to nutrition.


I am the perfect specimen.
We are all going to die, why procrastinate?
October 11th, 2021 at 7:40:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 142
Posts: 23790
I love Himalayan pink salt. It comes from the oldest salt mine in the world at the foot of the Himalayas in Pakistan. It's from an ocean that dried up millions of years ago. It's pink because it has 64 trace minerals in it. It also has less sodium than table salt. I just like the taste of it. Any salt that you eat that is mined comes from an ocean that dried up millions of years ago. But it's usually not pink. I like the big crystals so I can put it in a salt grinder.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 12th, 2021 at 11:12:56 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Member since: Feb 19, 2014
Threads: 20
Posts: 3048
Quote: Evenbob
I love Himalayan pink salt. It comes from the oldest salt mine in the world at the foot of the Himalayas in Pakistan. It's from an ocean that dried up millions of years ago. It's pink because it has 64 trace minerals in it. It also has less sodium than table salt. I just like the taste of it. Any salt that you eat that is mined comes from an ocean that dried up millions of years ago. But it's usually not pink. I like the big crystals so I can put it in a salt grinder.



5lbs of salt would last me a lifetime. How long does that last you?!
October 12th, 2021 at 11:50:24 AM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 142
Posts: 23790
Quote: SOOPOO


5lbs of salt would last me a lifetime. How long does that last you?!


Probably 2 years to 3 years
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 12th, 2021 at 2:47:24 PM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 38
Posts: 3000
Quote: SOOPOO
Quote: Evenbob
I love Himalayan pink salt. It comes from the oldest salt mine in the world at the foot of the Himalayas in Pakistan. It's from an ocean that dried up millions of years ago. It's pink because it has 64 trace minerals in it. It also has less sodium than table salt. I just like the taste of it. Any salt that you eat that is mined comes from an ocean that dried up millions of years ago. But it's usually not pink. I like the big crystals so I can put it in a salt grinder.



5lbs of salt would last me a lifetime. How long does that last you?!


Would probably last me a week. I would put smoked salt on my pink salt to enhance the flavor.
We are all going to die, why procrastinate?
October 13th, 2021 at 4:10:23 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 142
Posts: 23790
Salmon patties made with canned salmon, breadcrumbs, red onions, an egg and sour cream. Baked not fried. To me this tastes just as good as a hamburger. With none of the calories and saturated fat.


If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 13th, 2021 at 6:33:04 PM permalink
missedhervee
Member since: Apr 23, 2021
Threads: 22
Posts: 854
I told my wife to buy more pork roll but she balks, as it is so nasty.

Nasty is as nasty does.