What I Ate Today

October 10th, 2021 at 4:19:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Grilled chicken breast sandwich lettuce wrap. I use pork rinds for the breading and cooked chicken breast in the oven. As good as any chicken sandwich you can get at Popeye's.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 10th, 2021 at 6:17:35 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Evenbob
Grilled chicken breast sandwich lettuce wrap. I use pork rinds for the breading and cooked chicken breast in the oven. As good as any chicken sandwich you can get at Popeye's.

]the only thing that is looks good about that is the chicken and the cheese. I wouldn't eat that for $1000.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 10th, 2021 at 7:49:53 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: DRich

]the only thing that is looks good about that is the chicken and the cheese. I wouldn't eat that for $1000.

And that's why you are the glorious example of the human male in peak physical condition for his age. Your unwavering dedication to nutrition.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 11th, 2021 at 6:19:13 AM permalink
DRich
And that's why you are the glorious example of the human male in peak physical condition for his age. Your unwavering dedication to nutrition.

I am the perfect specimen.
October 11th, 2021 at 7:40:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
I love Himalayan pink salt. It comes from the oldest salt mine in the world at the foot of the Himalayas in Pakistan. It's from an ocean that dried up millions of years ago. It's pink because it has 64 trace minerals in it. It also has less sodium than table salt. I just like the taste of it. Any salt that you eat that is mined comes from an ocean that dried up millions of years ago. But it's usually not pink. I like the big crystals so I can put it in a salt grinder.

October 12th, 2021 at 11:12:56 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I love Himalayan pink salt. It comes from the oldest salt mine in the world at the foot of the Himalayas in Pakistan. It's from an ocean that dried up millions of years ago. It's pink because it has 64 trace minerals in it. It also has less sodium than table salt. I just like the taste of it. Any salt that you eat that is mined comes from an ocean that dried up millions of years ago. But it's usually not pink. I like the big crystals so I can put it in a salt grinder.

5lbs of salt would last me a lifetime. How long does that last you?!
October 12th, 2021 at 11:50:24 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: SOOPOO

Probably 2 years to 3 years
October 12th, 2021 at 2:47:24 PM permalink
DRich
Quote: SOOPOO

Would probably last me a week. I would put smoked salt on my pink salt to enhance the flavor.
October 13th, 2021 at 4:10:23 PM permalink
Evenbob
Salmon patties made with canned salmon, breadcrumbs, red onions, an egg and sour cream. Baked not fried. To me this tastes just as good as a hamburger. With none of the calories and saturated fat.

October 13th, 2021 at 6:33:04 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I told my wife to buy more pork roll but she balks, as it is so nasty.

Nasty is as nasty does.