1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

November 2nd, 2020 at 3:36:00 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
I absolutely bring my binoculars with me. I have a really nice one
I see rocks in the distance, I'm doing a scan to if its worth going off trail or I go off trail to get a better scan then decide if I want to get closer
I may go back to the Dragonfly trail tomorrow now that I am real familiar with it because I could not find the actual dragonfly petroglyph. What I did find was a small dotted circle with a dot in the center and one line down. The other one I found was a small spiral.
moved post to rv thread
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 2nd, 2020 at 3:59:32 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
Hospitals, not doctors, gain on a COVID diagnosis..

Absolutely. The real deaths from
covid might never be known A
reasonable estimate is take
40% off the 230,000 and you
might be close to the real
number.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 2nd, 2020 at 6:30:05 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Take off 40% and it is still the 3rd leading cause of death, and still way more than a typical seasonal flu.

Regardless, you have no basis for supporting your proposed "reasonable estimate"
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
November 2nd, 2020 at 6:39:00 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Dalex64
Take off 40% and it is still the 3rd leading cause of death, and still way more than a typical seasonal flu.

Regardless, you have no basis for supporting your proposed "reasonable estimate"

If anything, the number is larger
Look at total deaths the last several years in the US
This year we are way over the 230000 that died from covid.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 2nd, 2020 at 8:00:49 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Dalex64

Could be higher than 40%. We've
been hearing since Spring that
hospitals have been claiming
auto accident deaths are covid
because they tested positive
and the hospital profits big time
for every covid patient.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 3rd, 2020 at 4:17:36 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
Yeah, all those darned people who want to keep their rights. The USSR had the right idea, no rights no problems!
Yep, it just blows me away how the libbies keep begging the government to take their rights away.

Hell, Biden said he may have a national shutdown, and libbies are actually cheering him on!! I never thought I'd see the day to see people stupid enough to vote for somebody who's gonna keep them under lock and key!!

Quote: petroglyph
Quote: terapined
I absolutely bring my binoculars with me. I have a really nice one
I wonder if those are the same binoculars he used to look at Scientologists when he was camping outside of their headquarters? 🤣🤣

Quote: petroglyph
Quote: Gandler
It just takes a few convoys of conspiracy prone Trump supporters for something bad to happen
That's hilarious.
Yep, his side riots, loots, and even tries to kill people on the streets, yet he's worried about Trump supporters?!?! 🙄
November 3rd, 2020 at 8:03:38 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Has anyone seen the CA Thanksgiving "guidelines?" Still think you live in a free country?

Gatherings can not have people from more than three households. This includes anyone who is present at the gatherings.

Keep the households you spend time with stable. Don’t mix into multiple gatherings.
The host should collect names and contact information of attendees for contact tracing.
All gatherings must be held outside. People can go inside to use the bathroom.
Gatherings “may occur in outdoor spaces that are covered by umbrellas, canopies, awnings, roofs, and other shade structures provided that at least three sides of the space (or 75%) are open to the outdoors.”
Gatherings of more than three households can happen at a park or outdoor space.
Don’t attend a gathering if you feel sick.
Keep physical distance from others and practice hand hygiene.
Wear a face mask when you can to stop COVID-19 from spreading.
Gatherings should only be two hours or less.
“Singing, chanting, and shouting are strongly discouraged.” Those who participate in those activities should wear masks.
The President is a fink.
November 3rd, 2020 at 9:37:11 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
Has anyone seen the CA Thanksgiving "guidelines?" Still think you live in a free country?

Sadly, that's what many libbies want. They want their rights to be taken away. They want to live in a police state where they can't do anything without the government's permission. Hell, they're practically begging for it! 😒
November 4th, 2020 at 7:34:29 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
November 5th, 2020 at 8:51:27 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Denmark to cull 17 mill8on mink to halt spread of nmutated virus