No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

December 3rd, 2020 at 6:13:27 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: ams288
Why do you always try to blame Donny’s failures on the Dems? “I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating.”

You're right, the $1.6T offer on the table in early October is better than $1T in mid December
Democrat logic at its finest, well done AMS!
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
December 3rd, 2020 at 6:33:12 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: JCW09
You're right, the $1.6T offer on the table in early October is better than $1T in mid December

Had the $1.6T deal passed in Oct., Donny could have campaigned on sending Americans another check. Instead he was forced to campaign on Hunter’s laptop (lol).

So yeah, I’ll take $1T over $1.6T any damn day if it means Donny is a one-term loser!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 3rd, 2020 at 6:46:58 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Had the $1.6T deal passed in Oct., Donny could have campaigned on sending Americans another check. Instead he was forced to campaign on Hunter’s laptop (lol).

So yeah, I’ll take $1T over $1.6T any damn day if it means Donny is a one-term loser!

Especially when this is what they consider "stimulus". What a scam this guy has been.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/release-ppp-loan-recipients-data-reveals-troubling-patterns-n1249629
December 3rd, 2020 at 7:08:30 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/03/1500-stimulus-checks-for-covid-19-shots-how-one-plan-would-work.html

One hypothetical proposal that is picking up steam is linking the next stimulus check to getting the COVID vaccine. I believe that this will be effective in increasing rates of inoculation.
December 4th, 2020 at 3:29:06 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

The average lefty here hates Trump so much they would rather live worse than have him in office. If they were granted one wish but were told, "whatever you wish for Trump gets twice that" they would wish to be blinded in one eye.
The President is a fink.
December 4th, 2020 at 6:10:49 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
The average lefty here hates Trump so much they would rather live worse than have him in office.

Take a look around, having him in office is making us all live worse.

Thankfully he's gone in 48 days.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 4th, 2020 at 8:15:31 AM permalink
JCW09

That's a loser's deal, so it doesn't surprise me you would take it.
The fact that you are willing to post such a statement is telling.
December 4th, 2020 at 8:19:48 AM permalink
JCW09
Granddaughter still positive for stupidity.

I must have missed the story where the granddaughter died
But good effort

Nothing on Grandma testing Negative for Covid and not dying from the virus
Nor anything on Granddaughter not dying or even impacted by Covid infection.
Crickets means you got nothing, which doesn't surprise me.
You rarely add anything of value.
December 4th, 2020 at 8:36:45 AM permalink
JCW09
The average lefty here hates Trump so much they would rather live worse than have him in office. If they were granted one wish but were told, "whatever you wish for Trump gets twice that" they would wish to be blinded in one eye.

You are right AZ, it is time to leave this place to the lunatics that inhabit it daily.
Unless you value the gay sexual fetish perspective that ams288 provides
Or DepressED random thoughts while rolling his RV around the country shouting about 1920's Tulsa or how we need to be like Taiwan.
Or for God's sake the Oatman vs Bisbee comparison, spare me the intrigue.
You realize its all "common sense", LMAO that he doesn't know what a fool he looks like online.
Tripovermyself's links to NYT Articles that report the horror that businesses actual rent real estate owned by Trump, who knew?
There is nothing new to learn from the collection of misfit toys, just re-posts of CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WaPo political propaganda.
I wish you well AZ, but not sure why you engage, it's a complete waste of time.
The misfits have nothing else in their lives, so let them have this little playground to amuse themselves.
It's all quite pathetic.
December 4th, 2020 at 10:04:51 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

Some guys earn respect even when people dislike them. Trump’s not that guy. He’ll never be that guy. Because that type of guy is an actual winner.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?