No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

April 3rd, 2021 at 6:54:51 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
It's kind of like when your boy mocked that disabled reporter. Who does that?

I'll tell you this, AZDuffman, we've met in person. Somebody mocks a disabled person like that in front of me, they're either going to apologize or get themselves temporarily disabled. I know you'd also step in and get that apology out of them---or they'd get to find out. I just can't wrap my head around how someone with that mentality could ever look up to Trump, no offense.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 3rd, 2021 at 7:19:38 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Mission146
I'll tell you what I think is weird---the implication that there's anything sexual about dropping a deuce or taking a leak. The whole transexual thing is just about not concerning myself with things that don't impact me. For my part, I have a peepee that extends outward and I intend to keep it, so that's good enough for me.

Anyway, Trump isn't an Alpha, he's a cuck. Let someone challenge him where he has nowhere to hide and he'll wilt like a flower in October if it's his ass at risk-I've met enough of the type to see it. Alphas don't need to bully others from having a position of more power than the people they are bullying. Do you know what Alphas do? Alpha males protect others from being bullied---protect those weaker than they are---and if someone makes the mistake of bullying an Alpha, then that person gets to find out.

Or, in short, Alphas generally don't aggress, or if they do aggress, it's by way of challenge, not bullying.

You may have laughed at Trump the rest of the world was not. In the few months since Biden has come in.

N. Korea restarts rocket program.
Yemen restarts attacks on the Saudis.
China tightens up rules in Hong Kong.
Russian getting ready to take more control of Ukraine.
Iran restarts nuclear program.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 3rd, 2021 at 7:43:07 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: kenarman

You may have laughed at Trump the rest of the world was not. In the few months since Biden has come in.

I'll concede the argument on the grounds that I have insufficient ammunition to debate this. I spend more time researching political issues than perhaps I should and foreign affairs is one issue that I ignore almost completely. Just don't have the time to follow it.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 3rd, 2021 at 7:45:13 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Put another way, I'm pretty content as long as I don't get blown up. If I do get blown up, I'll not know the difference anyway.
April 3rd, 2021 at 8:24:15 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
In an innovative effort to reduce crowd size at Globe Life Park this year, the Texas Rangers are fielding what promises to be a historically awful baseball team.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
April 3rd, 2021 at 9:52:26 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Mission146
It's kind of like when your boy mocked that disabled reporter. Who does that?

I'll tell you this, AZDuffman, we've met in person. Somebody mocks a disabled person like that in front of me, they're either going to apologize or get themselves temporarily disabled. I know you'd also step in and get that apology out of them---or they'd get to find out. I just can't wrap my head around how someone with that mentality could ever look up to Trump, no offense.

And, its not just that, he talks in a way that no normal human would ever do (and I don't just mean since his political runs, he has been like this for years if you go back and watch old interviews and publications by him).

Mocking disabled people?
Mocking people for getting captured?
Mocking people for being fat?
Mocking people for being ugly?

If any normal person did this they would get decked in the face.

And, that is not even going into his blatant lies, he still insists he wrote Art of the Deal, despite it being public record that is was ghost written...
If you question his wealth he sues you.... (He is almost certainly not a billionaire, but anyone who tries to confirm this gets slapped with civil action).....
And, he never admits that he is wrong. He will still not admit that President Obama was born in America, he "refuses" to get back into it.

He just makes insane claims that are blatantly false and then deflects whenever they are brought up again.

And, you can go on and on, he jut behaves in a way that is so socially bad, its almost like the Gods were playing a prank and trying to program somebody who can routinely break every social convention on the planet....

This is not being "not PC", this is being a jerk. Anyone who thinks history will look kindly on the Trump Presidency is wrong. If he is lucky there will be a more obnoxious (not sure if that is possible) President in the next 20 years so he can lock in third worst President of all time. The more likely scenario is a President who is both dangerous and competent (which fortunately Trump was not so it mitigated a lot of his insane ideas).

Quote: AZDuffman
All of your reasons he was "bad" boil down to you not liking his personality. Nothing on his policies. So I assume you would prefer a bad economy and us getting into another war?

Trump's social positions are actually pretty normal. I am sure you would prefer he ignored science and accept the weird position that there are more than 2 genders and people can change gender. Or that we need a genderless society with just one bathroom for all. Or that he allow a totally open border. But the only "radical" position he has is that he believes what we have known and believed for thousands of years.

He built a multi-billion dollar brand. He is a businessman who takes chances. Some worked great some failed. But that is what alpha-males do.

Oh no, he had plenty of terrible ideas. But, we don't even need to get into them, because his character was so bad. And, fortunately he was incompetent enough that most of his bad ideas were never implemented. Speaking of two genders, even his executive order to ban transgenders from the military was completely ignored because it was so insane ("implemented" via Twitter) that the Pentagon decided to not enforce it.....

As for business his failures outweigh his successes. In fact really his only tangible success are his books (which again he did not write) and a TV show where he basically was just a meme of himself. His other "successes" were total scams that were shut down (like Trump University, which was a blatant scam).

He is not an alpha male. He is about the polar opposite. If Trump was not born into money and inherited a large portfolio of land and companies (the only reason he is maybe, probably not, but maybe he is a billionaire ) he would one of those bully type salesmen at insert retail place here.... He would probably be the type of salesman that acts like he is better than the customer and intimidates people into buying.... This is not a stretch because this is pretty much what he has done his whole life on a larger scale, again he was born into money, its easy to be rich when you are born rich.... He is not a self-made billionaire. No real self-made billionaire would be that obsessed with people calling him a "billionaire" (and literally suing them when even in good faith or by misprint he is referred to as a "millionaire" .....)

As for other bad policies, I have already picked apart plenty in other threads. At this point he will never be in office again so it is more important that everyone know about his routine lies and poor character. Because, he is going to start a social networking site soon, so sadly his lies will be back again. It will mostly be frequented by fans of his who are the type that most need to hear about his lies. At this point the most important thing is to make Trump's poor character known.
April 3rd, 2021 at 10:41:40 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: Gandler
And, its not just that,....

Did you apply for your FREE Georgia voter ID card yet??

Did you read DOD instruction 1000.13??
Let's go Brandon
April 3rd, 2021 at 10:42:40 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

You must be furious at Trump

You haven't noticed how confused he gets when he loses his place on the script or can't understand the voice in his earbud?

He lost to this guy, who cant understand anything
Trump should have won in a landslide
Instead
He was so crummy, he lost to a guy who you believe cant understand jack
You saw the debates. If Biden was exposed for not understanding anything, how the hell did Biden win
You must be furious at Trump for totally blowing the easiest election in history, beating a guy that just does not understand according to you
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 3rd, 2021 at 10:44:49 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: fleaswatter
Did you apply for your FREE Georgia voter ID card yet??

Did you read DOD instruction 1000.13??

Are they totally free in every state?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 3rd, 2021 at 11:16:15 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Gandler
And, its not just that, he talks in a way that no normal human would ever do (and I don't just mean since his political runs, he has been like this for years if you go back and watch old interviews and publications by him).

Mocking disabled people?
Mocking people for getting captured?
Mocking people for being fat?
Mocking people for being ugly?

If any normal person did this they would get decked in the face.

And, that is not even going into his blatant lies, he still insists he wrote Art of the Deal, despite it being public record that is was ghost written...
If you question his wealth he sues you.... (He is almost certainly not a billionaire, but anyone who tries to confirm this gets slapped with civil action).....
And, he never admits that he is wrong. He will still not admit that President Obama was born in America, he "refuses" to get back into it.

He just makes insane claims that are blatantly false and then deflects whenever they are brought up again.

And, you can go on and on, he jut behaves in a way that is so socially bad, its almost like the Gods were playing a prank and trying to program somebody who can routinely break every social convention on the planet....

This is not being "not PC", this is being a jerk. Anyone who thinks history will look kindly on the Trump Presidency is wrong. If he is lucky there will be a more obnoxious (not sure if that is possible) President in the next 20 years so he can lock in third worst President of all time. The more likely scenario is a President who is both dangerous and competent (which fortunately Trump was not so it mitigated a lot of his insane ideas).

Oh no, he had plenty of terrible ideas. But, we don't even need to get into them, because his character was so bad. And, fortunately he was incompetent enough that most of his bad ideas were never implemented. Speaking of two genders, even his executive order to ban transgenders from the military was completely ignored because it was so insane ("implemented" via Twitter) that the Pentagon decided to not enforce it.....

As for business his failures outweigh his successes. In fact really his only tangible success are his books (which again he did not write) and a TV show where he basically was just a meme of himself. His other "successes" were total scams that were shut down (like Trump University, which was a blatant scam).

He is not an alpha male. He is about the polar opposite. If Trump was not born into money and inherited a large portfolio of land and companies (the only reason he is maybe, probably not, but maybe he is a billionaire ) he would one of those bully type salesmen at insert retail place here.... He would probably be the type of salesman that acts like he is better than the customer and intimidates people into buying.... This is not a stretch because this is pretty much what he has done his whole life on a larger scale, again he was born into money, its easy to be rich when you are born rich.... He is not a self-made billionaire. No real self-made billionaire would be that obsessed with people calling him a "billionaire" (and literally suing them when even in good faith or by misprint he is referred to as a "millionaire" .....)

As for other bad policies, I have already picked apart plenty in other threads. At this point he will never be in office again so it is more important that everyone know about his routine lies and poor character. Because, he is going to start a social networking site soon, so sadly his lies will be back again. It will mostly be frequented by fans of his who are the type that most need to hear about his lies. At this point the most important thing is to make Trump's poor character known.

I don't think Trump took the long view on anything. You can build a wall, but you actually need manpower funded along the border. Republicans hate funding almost everything. There's already plenty of videos of people going over Trump's wall, not just the open parts.

They may even figure out how to just drive over it with a little more ingenuity

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?