No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

April 3rd, 2021 at 11:20:15 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Tanko
The death rate is a ratio, and not the same as the number of daily deaths.

I usually consider death rate to be the ratio of number of deaths to number of people.
1,833 per million people for Italy cumulative
1,708 per million people for USA cumulative

That ratio per week in the US has been falling since January, but is still higher than last spring/summer/fall. If you mean a different ratio, you should specify.
April 3rd, 2021 at 11:52:15 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146
I'll tell you what I think is weird---the implication that there's anything sexual about dropping a deuce or taking a leak. The whole transexual thing is just about not concerning myself with things that don't impact me. For my part, I have a peepee that extends outward and I intend to keep it, so that's good enough for me.

It is not really a matter of being "sexual." It is a matter of the sexes having different needs. I do not want to enter a bathroom with feminine products and I know of no woman who wants to enter a bathroom of men using urinals. It is just not the place to be genderless.
The President is a fink.
April 3rd, 2021 at 12:21:24 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Got my first Pfizer shot today.

Only minor side effects I’ve experienced so far are being able to hear other people’s thoughts in my head and my manhood has doubled in size.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 3rd, 2021 at 2:56:26 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
It is just not the place to be genderless.

Every bathroom in every home in America is unisex. Conservatives crack me up...the things they think are important.

It's why the GOP is in trouble, is because they think fighting stupid culture wars that don't mean anything is their only path to continued relevance. Their ideas suck, better suited for different people and different times, so taking up stupid wedge issues to get people pissed off at each other is your only way to staying in power.

Your party sucks balls. If you really, truly, honestly, wholeheartedly, wanted to MAGA, you'd get the hell outta the way. Seriously, you're slowing us down.
April 3rd, 2021 at 4:35:10 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Tripdufan
Every bathroom in every home in America is unisex. Conservatives crack me up...the things they think are important.

It's why the GOP is in trouble, is because they think fighting stupid culture wars that don't mean anything is their only path to continued relevance. Their ideas suck, better suited for different people and different times, so taking up stupid wedge issues to get people pissed off at each other is your only way to staying in power.

Your party sucks balls. If you really, truly, honestly, wholeheartedly, wanted to MAGA, you'd get the hell outta the way. Seriously, you're slowing us down.

So you are totally happy with your 8 year old daughter coming into a washroom where the dirty old man at the urinal forgets that shaking it more than three times qualifies as playing with it?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 3rd, 2021 at 4:56:30 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan

Liberals using a silly example like this cracks me up. Does your home have multiple people in the bathroom at one time?

Quote:

Not in trouble at all. The left is the one fighting the war. The one fighting for men to be allowed into the ladies room. You think women like that? You think women want to compete with men pretending to be women because they cannot compete with the men in sports?

Men in the ladies room is not a great country. It is a pervert convention.
The President is a fink.
April 3rd, 2021 at 5:04:58 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
So you are totally happy with your 8 year old daughter coming into a washroom where the dirty old man at the urinal forgets that shaking it more than three times qualifies as playing with it?

Of course not
but
This should be handled on a case by case basis regarding the facilities and who is using them
Reasonable people without the interference of politics can come to reasonable decisions
Its just common sense, or are republicans against that also
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 3rd, 2021 at 5:10:04 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
Of course not
but
This should be handled on a case by case basis regarding the facilities and who is using them
Reasonable people without the interference of politics can come to reasonable decisions
Its just common sense, or are republicans against that also

In todays partisan world there is no such thing as reason in politics.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 3rd, 2021 at 5:21:45 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
In todays partisan world there is no such thing as reason in politics.

You describe black and white situations when often the reality is shades of gray and reasonable people can make reasonable decisions
Everything does not have to be legislated.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 3rd, 2021 at 7:27:25 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0

I'm not worried about this at all, no. I never was. In fact, what bathrooom does the father take his young daughter when he's out shopping for a christmas present for his wife?

Men go to the bathroom. Women go to the bathroom. Nah, I'm not worried about this at all. I couldn't care less, in fact. I couldn't care less if we do it they way we've been doing it, and I couldn't care less if we change the way we do it.

What I'm more worried about is the long term effects of letting a very small amount of people control all the money on the planet. I'm more worried about that planet melting away while a group of people want to deny it's happening, all in the name of, you guessed it, more money.

I just think there's bigger things to worry about than Mr. Potato Head. More important discussions to be having...I guess.