No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

April 4th, 2021 at 7:34:45 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Mission146
I think Trump only sometimes causes the manhood of his more fervent supporters to double in size.

How many subjects did you use in your study?
April 4th, 2021 at 11:31:54 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
Does your home have multiple people in the bathroom at one time?

Sometimes, yeah. But I can tell you this, those feminine products you're so frightened of seeing, they stay in the bathroom. Sometimes, oh my god!, sometimes, my wife leaves the box out on the counter!

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 4th, 2021 at 12:16:51 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Tripdufan
Sometimes, yeah. But I can tell you this, those feminine products you're so frightened of seeing, they stay in the bathroom. Sometimes, oh my god!, sometimes, my wife leaves the box out on the counter!

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When she does that, try leaving a couple condoms laying on the counter, see if that helps.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
April 5th, 2021 at 6:14:17 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/i-spent-15-000-man-arrested-disney-resort-florida-after-n1262996

These stories amuses me more than they should:

"A man who was arrested after refusing a temperature screening at Disney Springs in Florida told authorities that he couldn't be told to leave because he had spent $15,000 on his vacation."

"At another point in the video, Sills asked whether authorities could take his temperature before forcing him to leave. Someone responded that they would do so at jail"

I am glad that Disney is being responsible. But, it also shows that this is still an issue (people not following instructions).
April 5th, 2021 at 6:51:00 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/i-spent-15-000-man-arrested-disney-resort-florida-after-n1262996

These stories amuses me more than they should:

"A man who was arrested after refusing a temperature screening at Disney Springs in Florida told authorities that he couldn't be told to leave because he had spent $15,000 on his vacation."

"At another point in the video, Sills asked whether authorities could take his temperature before forcing him to leave. Someone responded that they would do so at jail"

I am glad that Disney is being responsible. But, it also shows that this is still an issue (people not following instructions).

It shows that we still have too many sheep out there.
The President is a fink.
April 5th, 2021 at 7:16:34 AM permalink
Gandler
It shows that we still have too many sheep out there.

Exactly, too many people following conspiracy propaganda that feel that they do not need to follow the rules of the resort that they are staying at.
April 5th, 2021 at 7:26:34 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Exactly, too many people following conspiracy propaganda that feel that they do not need to follow the rules of the resort that they are staying at.

If your ancestors had that attitude the US would still be part of England.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 5th, 2021 at 7:27:22 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

This is an easy one for me. You are considering going to sign up to go to a Disney Resort. It is clear many large companies have COVID-19 policies in place. I would bet they are easy to find on a Disney website. You choose to go, spending big $$ to go. And you are a STUPID IDIOT and ruin your vacation by not following the REALLY SIMPLE rules in place.

I am NOT saying the rules make any sense, by the way. But once you decide to go..... just let them wave the silly thermometer near you....
April 5th, 2021 at 8:34:16 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Those want thermometers seem pretty useless. Last one I had said 91F which according to Soopoo means I was clinically dead for some time.
The President is a fink.
April 5th, 2021 at 8:51:50 AM permalink
Gandler
Quote: kenarman
If your ancestors had that attitude the US would still be part of England.

I am pretty sure the founders had a huge respect for private property and the ability for property owners to make their rules.

Those want thermometers seem pretty useless. Last one I had said 91F which according to Soopoo means I was clinically dead for some time.

That is generally true (some are better than others, but external no touch are never completely accurate). But, it does not matter even if they are 100% ineffective, if a company wants to make it a requirement to enter a resort of part of their resort (restaurants) that is their right.

Quote: SOOPOO
This is an easy one for me. You are considering going to sign up to go to a Disney Resort. It is clear many large companies have COVID-19 policies in place. I would bet they are easy to find on a Disney website. You choose to go, spending big $$ to go. And you are a STUPID IDIOT and ruin your vacation by not following the REALLY SIMPLE rules in place.

I am NOT saying the rules make any sense, by the way. But once you decide to go..... just let them wave the silly thermometer near you....

This is exactly true (and surprisingly so few people understand it), at the end of the day the management has the final say for the rules.

If Disney wanted to ban Looneytoons apparel and remove people with Bugs Bunny shirts, they could. And, if you refused to leave, police would be called....

I am sure when you check in there are endless amounts of signs stating the rules. Like you said, probably just to buy the tickets online you are agreeing to their COVID rules (which are probably also stated).