August 9th, 2021 at 5:49:15 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
WTF
I think Desantis is off his rocker
I really doubt it legal to withhold somebody's paycheck due to masks
Just shows the Gov's desperation against a common sense solution to the virus

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/08/09/ron-desantis-state-education-board-withhold-salaries-superintendents-school-board-members-mask-mandates/

DeSantis is truly insane.

Hard to think of a worse person to handle the Covid situation than him. And of course, he’s the 2024 front runner if Donny doesn’t run and/or is in prison. The GOP is a death cult.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 9th, 2021 at 8:03:43 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: rxwine

I did, thanks!
August 9th, 2021 at 9:19:25 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: Evenbob
I saw her say it with my very own eyes. It's inside another video I was watching I don't have time right now to go find it. She said point-blank that vaccinated people are spreading the disease just as much as unvaccinated people now. Like I didn't know that, happening in my wife's own family.

The interview with Wolf Blitzer from Thursday?

https://www.facebook.com/cnn/videos/cdc-covid-19-vaccines-do-not-prevent-transmission/1236084540199715/?__so__=permalink&__rv__=related_video

"Our vaccines are working exceptionally well," Walensky told CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "They continue to work well for Delta, with regard to severe illness and death -- they prevent it. But what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission."

But you have to get infected for transmission to be an issue.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
August 9th, 2021 at 9:34:02 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: JimRockford
The interview with Wolf Blitzer from Thursday?

Nope. It was before Wednesday because I was suspended on Wednesday to Saturday. She said just as many vaccinated people are spreading the virus as unvaccinated people. She basically says it in the interview you just posted with Blitzer. That vaccinated people are just as dangerous spreaders as unvaccinated people. I know this because the vaccinated people in my wife's family went home and gave it to their families who are also vaccinated. And got sick.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 9th, 2021 at 9:39:59 PM permalink
JimRockford
Nope. It was before Wednesday because I was suspended on Wednesday to Saturday. She said just as many vaccinated people are spreading the virus as unvaccinated people. She basically says it in the interview you just posted with Blitzer. That vaccinated people are just as dangerous spreaders as unvaccinated people.
only if infected and vaccinated people ar much less likely to be infected.

Quote:
I know this because the vaccinated people in my wife's family went home and gave it to their families who are also vaccinated. And got sick.

Yes, so you’ve said.
August 9th, 2021 at 9:53:06 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
only if infected and vaccinated people ar much less likely to be infected.

That does not seem to be the case. Every vaccinated person in my wife's van got sick. Most of the vaccinated people they came in contact with got sick. You would think that none of them were vaccinated at all. The point of all this is we're going back to masks and nobody is safe again, vaccinated or unvaccinated. My brother-in-law who got it from one of the sisters in the van says believe it, you do not want to get this even if you're vaccinated cuz he was sick as hell for a week.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 10th, 2021 at 5:53:33 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Soon to be said at a Missouri funeral
Well, at least he got to see Garth Brooks one last time

https://www.kansascity.com/news/coronavirus/article253371253.html
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 10th, 2021 at 6:44:06 AM permalink
JimRockford
That does not seem to be the case. Every vaccinated person in my wife's van got sick.

It seems to be the case with the exception of your wife's van.
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/564288-study-pfizer-vaccine-88-percent-effective-against-delta-variant
Quote:
Two doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine are 88 percent effective against the delta variant, according to a new study.

The study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine on Wednesday from researchers at Public Health England, offers reassurance about the effectiveness of the vaccines against the delta variant.

The 88 percent effectiveness against the delta variant was only modestly lower than the 93.7 percent effectiveness against the alpha variant, which was first identified in the United Kingdom.
August 10th, 2021 at 7:22:55 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

See that's the problem. No one tested within EB's van.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 10th, 2021 at 7:50:38 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
See that's the problem. No one tested within EB's van.

Can you test something that doesn’t exist?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman