No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

August 9th, 2021 at 7:32:58 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: Evenbob
Well well well. The director of the CDC announced yesterday on CNN they fully vaccinated people we're spreading covid at exactly the same rate as non-vaccinated. So it is just as unsafe to be around a vaccinated person if you and he are not wearing a mask as it is an unvaccinated. As you know we are living this in my wife's family. Seven members contracted covid 3 weeks ago and they were all vaccinated. They have since spread the disease to at least 15 people in their families and we don't know how far the spreading goes. So to all you people who've been yelling on this forum for everyone to get vaccinated to protect the country, looky looky. You are just as much of a spreader as I am. Congratulations.

But Dr. Walensky didn't say that. The study released by the CDC indicated that a break through case of a vaccinated person infected with delta can spread the disease similarly to an infected unvaccinated person. However vaccinated people are less likely to get infected in the first place. And if they do get infected, they carry it for a shorter time. Vaccinated people are not spreading Covid at the same rate as unvaccinated people.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
August 9th, 2021 at 8:20:55 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
See Dick refuse the vaccine and spread disinformation. See Dick catch Covid-19. See Dick die. Don't be a Dick

"Florida radio and Newsmax host who opposed Covid vaccine dies of Covid complications"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-radio-newsmax-host-who-opposed-covid-vaccine-dies-covid-n1276304?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 9th, 2021 at 1:22:35 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: ams288
EB’s fake story aside, how many vaccinated people are actually *sick* from breakthrough Covid? How many end up in the hospital?

*crickets* as expected

Quote:
More than 99.99% of people who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 have not had a breakthrough case resulting in hospitalization or death, according to a CNN analysis of CDC data.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 9th, 2021 at 2:05:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: ams288
*crickets* as expected

If I listen to EB too much, my eyebrows may get stuck in a skeptical expression.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 9th, 2021 at 2:31:35 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
What could cause EB to not see things clearly?

My gusess would be cataracts.
August 9th, 2021 at 2:51:08 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
What could cause EB to not see things clearly?

My gusess would be cataracts.

??

I thought Bob once said he drove a Ford.
The President is a fink.
August 9th, 2021 at 2:52:01 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
If I listen to EB too much, my eyebrows may get stuck in a skeptical expression.

I tell my wife's story of the van ride to the reunion to every medical person I talk to which is a lot because my brother who the paramedics took away almost 3 weeks ago is still in the hospital so I have to call there everyday and talk to a nurse. Every time I get a nurse I haven't talked to before I tell them the story and they always say about the same thing. What do we expect by using an untested vaccine. I even told it to the doctor who put my dog down last week and she said exactly the same thing. That you can't use untested vaccines and expect them to work very well. And now with the director of the CDC announcing there are just as many vaccinated people spreading the disease as there are unvaccinated, people are confused and don't know what to think.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 9th, 2021 at 3:09:52 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Fascinating chart. Much more enlightening than EB’s fake anecdotes.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 9th, 2021 at 3:13:06 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Only the uninformed and those with political blinders on are confused.

Getting vaccinated does not mean you will not catch it, nor does it mean you cannot spread it to others, even if you're asymptomatic.

That's why masks are recommended for all, including the vaccinated (to prevent the infected from spreading it).

If a vaccinated person happens to contract it, the odds of them dying or needing a ventilator are 99.99 percent against, whereas the unvaccinated have a much, much greater chance of a bad outcome.

https://kvia.com/coronavirus/2021/08/09/cdc-data-shows-99-99-of-vaccinated-havent-had-covid-breakthrough-case/

I see it is now hitting children harder: not good, not good at all.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/alarming-94k-surge-covid-19-cases-kids-hospitals/story?id=79364484&cid=clicksource_4380645_1_heads_hero_live_hero_hed

I'm a gambling man and I'll take those odds,
August 9th, 2021 at 3:16:13 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: Evenbob
And now with the director of the CDC announcing there are just as many vaccinated people spreading the disease as there are unvaccinated, people are confused and don't know what to think.

Maybe you missed my post. The director of the CDC said no such thing.
http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/3150/575/#post171201
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.