No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

September 1st, 2021 at 2:55:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: missedhervee
I have a question about the "booster" shots being discussed: will the shot be the same as the original, or has it been "updated," e.g. to better immunize against the Delta variant?

Just getting the same shot would boost your immunity. But they have been discussing on and off on whether they will need a newer version.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 1st, 2021 at 6:31:10 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

"After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel,"

"In other words, the millions and millions of “COVID cases” based on the PCR test in use are all suspect."
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 1st, 2021 at 6:34:47 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

"After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel,"

"In other words, the millions and millions of “COVID cases” based on the PCR test in use are all suspect."

I knew it was all a hoax.

All these anti-vax right wingers in deep red areas who are dropping dead are doing it to own the libs! Brilliant strategy!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 1st, 2021 at 6:36:09 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I came across this article while trying to find news about a certain smoking ban and found it intriguing:

https://www.newsweek.com/professor-smoking-ban-push-unvaccinated-cover-pandemic-costs-1623599

The basic premise being that unvaccinated should subsidize the costs to the healthcare system, equating it to how smokers have to pay more.

And, this is very true (even if in the case of smokers unfair, because smokers actually save the government money overall when you factor in social security payouts).

But, hospitals are burdened right now (in many counties past capacity), due to unvaccinated individuals. I would not mind "penalty premiums" for those who choose to not get vaccinated. I think this would be far more effective than insane rewards for getting vaccinated (your reward is not getting sick).

Insurance companies are allowed to charge 50% more to people who smoke. I have never seen an employer charge more than 100 dollars extra a month, but even that is an incentive. Sadly the ACA also did not allow insurance plans to charge more for not being vaccinated (despite actually costing the government more money than smoking). This is something that needs to legally change in my view (as do other things that should cost more like poor diet and obesity, but that is a battle for another day).
September 1st, 2021 at 6:40:16 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/i-feel-good-joe-rogan-contracts-covid-bounces-back-within-days-using-drug-cocktail

This post for entertainment value only it is not nor should it be taken for medical advice.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 1st, 2021 at 7:05:33 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/i-feel-good-joe-rogan-contracts-covid-bounces-back-within-days-using-drug-cocktail

This post for entertainment value only it is not nor should it be taken for medical advice.

Regeneron is a miracle drug.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 2nd, 2021 at 6:11:32 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: kenarman
A large dose of fentanyl has proved 100% effective on preventing that person of passing on Covid.

Not even close to true. If already on a ventilator, a large dose of fentanyl will put the patient to sleep decreasing the chance the patient will ‘fight’ the ventilator. There are better drugs to accomplish that task, commonly propofol. Fentanyl won’t kill you, nor will it prevent you from passing.

If you take it at home that could be another story.

(I get that you probably meant your post as a joke…)
September 2nd, 2021 at 7:04:52 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: SOOPOO
Not even close to true. If already on a ventilator, a large dose of fentanyl will put the patient to sleep decreasing the chance the patient will ‘fight’ the ventilator. There are better drugs to accomplish that task, commonly propofol. Fentanyl won’t kill you, nor will it prevent you from passing.

Yes it was a joke but I don't understand your statement "Fentanyl won't kill you,". Fentanyl is the drug of choice now and drug overdoses are killing more people in BC than Covid is.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 2nd, 2021 at 7:06:24 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO

Come on Soopoo
More input
How about some dumb people insisting on this or that treatment due to anecdotal stories.
No studies, just stories
I find it absolutely shocking
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 2nd, 2021 at 7:33:49 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/ohio-judge-orders-hospital-to-treat-ventilated-covid-19-patient-with-ivermectin_3972447.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email2&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-08-31-3&mktids=699f62a5a70e17ad2cf971608f7acb40&est=PUL8PXng%2FNnTcuao%2FP30aInpSUogGGlFOo3

In October of 2020, FLCCC adopted Ivermectin as a core medication in its protocols for preventing and treating COVID-19. Its website references many recent studies reporting Ivermectin to be a safe, effective, and inexpensive drug against COVID-19, the disease caused by CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.
h2R4PSOq3evzUUZ4mO%2FhN8VeOzLk%3D

There is disagreement in the medical community about the efficacy of Ivermectin to treat Covid. All of this debate, which I am not qualified to weigh in on, is about real pharmaceutical medication administered by a physician. No legit medical professionals are advocating the use of a jug of ivermectin dewormer from the feed store with dosing recommended by Cletus on Facebook.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.