No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

October 1st, 2021 at 9:55:13 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Evenbob
It's worth exactly what you put into it, like everything else in life. I'm not a big Christmas fan, I think it's a huge waste of time. But one year, 1989 to be exact, I put everything I had into celebrating Christmas that year. It turned out to be the best Christmas I ever had as an adult. But that's because I put a tremendous amount of effort into making it a good Christmas. Everything in life is about your attitude towards it, you are the one creating your reality, your reality does not create you. So if your life stinks, and you think growing old stinks, you are doing that to yourself. That is your reality because you choose it to be your reality.

Maybe after I have another 23 surgeries my life will get better.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 1st, 2021 at 10:09:42 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: DRich
Maybe after I have another 23 surgeries my life will get better.

Ever been to a children's hospital were they treat kids with life-threatening diseases? The children are almost always upbeat and positive in their attitudes about themselves mostly because they don't know any better. Nobody has taught them they're supposed to be pessimistic and negative. So they make the most out of what they have and what time they have left. You create your own reality, it does not create you.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 1st, 2021 at 10:22:29 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Ever been to a children's hospital were they treat kids with life-threatening diseases? The children are almost always upbeat and positive in their attitudes about themselves mostly because they don't know any better. Nobody has taught them they're supposed to be pessimistic and negative. So they make the most out of what they have and what time they have left. You create your own reality, it does not create you.

Yes I have. I have been to many many Shriners Children's hospitals around the country. My father was a big wig in the Shriners. Surprisingly I have never been to the one in Las Vegas.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 1st, 2021 at 1:09:15 PM permalink
Evenbob
WASHINGTON (AP) — Merck & Co. said Friday that its experimental COVID-19 pill reduced hospitalizations and deaths by half in people recently infected with the coronavirus and that it would soon ask health officials in the U.S. and around the world to authorize its use."

A pill I would take once it becomes available.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 1st, 2021 at 4:41:16 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
WASHINGTON (AP) — Merck & Co. said Friday that its experimental COVID-19 pill reduced hospitalizations and deaths by half in people recently infected with the coronavirus and that it would soon ask health officials in the U.S. and around the world to authorize its use."

You won't need it unless you until get covid. Just for treatment.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 2nd, 2021 at 8:32:04 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25

I think it's Ivermectin or something very close to it. https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/indias-ivermectin-blackout-secret-revealed

"On August 6, 2021, India’s Ivermectin media blackout ended with MSM reporting. Western media, including MSN, finally acknowledged what was contained in those Uttar Pradesh medicine kits. Among the medicines were Doxycycline and Ivermectin."

"Dr. John Campbell broke India's Ivermectin Blackout wide open on YouTube by revealing the formula of the secret sauce, much to the dismay of Big Pharma, the WHO, and the CDC. Readers will want to watch this before it is taken down. See mark 2:22.

Each home kit contained the following: Paracetamol tablets [tylenol], Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ivermectin 12 mg [quantity #10 tablets], Doxycycline 100 mg [quantity #10 tablets]."
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 2nd, 2021 at 9:02:24 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
I think it's Ivermectin or something very close to it. https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/indias-ivermectin-blackout-secret-revealed

This Ivermectin blackout is such BS
Yea right, Al Jazeera, China Morning Post, BBC, Jerusalem Post ect are conspiring against Ivermectin
Doctors all over the world are basing their Covid treatments on politics because they hate Trump
It's totally absurd
This is the total BS Rand Paul pushes
He claims Doctors won't use Ivermectin due to Trump. Worldwide, most Doctors don't give a crap about Trump yet Rand Paul is convinced they are in on the political conspiracy not to help their patients.
He thinks Doctors in say New Zealand or Taiwan or Israel are so anti Trump and that why they won't use Ivermectin
Its absurd
Its beyond stupid
If MSM was covering up a miracle drug to cure Covid, AL Jazeera would be on this story like white on rice
Even AL Jazeera knows Ivermectin is BS
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 3rd, 2021 at 6:35:33 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

Really! It will become available very soon…. BEFORE all the testing and data for a FULL approval by the FDA will be granted. It will be available via an ‘emergency use authorization’ just like ALL the COVID-19 vaccines were.
October 3rd, 2021 at 8:12:55 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0

That pill changes the virus’ DNA to create mutations and interrupt the replication process. Merck says it does not affect mammalian DNA.

"Drugs in the same class as molnupiravir have been linked to birth defects in animal studies. Merck has said similar studies of molnupiravir – for longer and at higher doses than used in humans – indicate that the drug does not affect mammalian DNA."

Data evaluated from only 775 patients initially enrolled in the Phase 3 trial.
October 3rd, 2021 at 8:53:20 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: SOOPOO
Really! It will become available very soon…. BEFORE all the testing and data for a FULL approval by the FDA will be granted. .

Yeah, so. A pill is totally different than a vaccine and you know it. It does not affect your DNA like a vaccine does.