1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

October 21st, 2021 at 6:22:04 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
When Trumpies start learning facts.

We are just fine on facts.

Fact is more have died from the virus under Biden than under Trump. Biden needs to take the virus serious and stop using it for political games. He needs to start listening to doctors and other people who know and stop his fascist vax policies.
The President is a fink.
October 21st, 2021 at 6:30:10 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
We are just fine on facts.

Fact is more have died from the virus under Biden than under Trump. Biden needs to take the virus serious and stop using it for political games. He needs to start listening to doctors and other people who know and stop his fascist vax policies.

Biden is doing just fine on the virus.

Seems to be mostly antivax Trumpsters dying from it now. Oh no. What a shame. It’s not like there was any way they could have saved themselves… oh wait.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 21st, 2021 at 9:09:00 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Surgeon General Murthy: Vaccinated Children Will Still Need to Wear Masks in School

Wait, what? I thought Biden said the vaccine makes you perfectly safe and invincible. Does that mean he was lying? He was shocked vaccinated Colin Powell died a couple days ago. He didn't think that could happen if you were vaccinated.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 21st, 2021 at 6:51:13 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Rand Paul was RIGHT, the fear mongering, flip flopping fascist Fauci LIED to congress.

NIH Contradicts Fauci, Admits Funding Gain-of-Function Research at Wuhan Lab

Quote:
Molecular biologist Richard H. Ebright on Wednesday posted a letter from the National Institute of Health (NIH) showing that an NIH grant did fund gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, contrary to what Dr. Anthony Fauci had testified to the Senate

comment terapined? LOL
Let's go Brandon
October 21st, 2021 at 7:12:15 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: fleaswatter
Rand Paul was RIGHT, the fear mongering, flip flopping fascist Fauci LIED to congress.

comment terapined? LOL

Fauci is not Dr Evil
This is all much ado about nothing.
Unless you believe Dr Evil planned with China to release a virus on purpose to take down trump.
ROTFL
Rand Paul can pound sand. Whats Paul going to do, use harsh language now lol
Is the tattletale gonna try to get the Justice dept to buy the Dr evil fantasy crap
Kudos to trump for never firing Fauci. He couldn't. Fauci was doing a great job
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 22nd, 2021 at 5:32:30 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

comment terapined? LOL

Can’t believe Donny didn’t have the guts to fire Fauci.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 22nd, 2021 at 7:42:35 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: ams288

comment terapined? LOL

Can’t believe Donny didn’t have the guts to fire Fauci.

Fauci has balls
He will take Paul's best shots in a hearing
Bannon on the other hand has absolutely no balls
To afraid to testify
Seems most conservatives that took part in Jan 6 have no balls.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 22nd, 2021 at 8:02:15 AM permalink
terapined
Washington St coach Rolovich fired for not getting vaccinated
Rolovich is claiming a Catholic religious exemption
WTF
The Pope is pro vaccine
October 22nd, 2021 at 9:16:00 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Yes, that puzzled me as well.

Are there in fact ANY religions that have a tenet that tells members not to get vaccinated?

I know one denomination eschews medical care (their kids get sick, they refuse to take to the MD, the state swoops in) and another prohibits blood transfusions, but vaccines?

If so I've never heard of them, so the "religious exemption" seems a bit of a chimera.
October 22nd, 2021 at 9:47:22 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: missedhervee
Yes, that puzzled me as well.

Are there in fact ANY religions that have a tenet that tells members not to get vaccinated?

I know one denomination eschews medical care (their kids get sick, they refuse to take to the MD, the state swoops in) and another prohibits blood transfusions, but vaccines?

If so I've never heard of them, so the "religious exemption" seems a bit of a chimera.

I don't think there are currently any religions/sects in this country (which was a surprise to me when I last looked) that outright forbid vaccinations or consider vaccinations to specifically be a sin of any kind. The only one that did, at one point, were the Jehovah Witnesses...so friendly people might want to stop answering their doors for them.

I'm kidding, and the church would abandon that official stance at some point in the 1950's, though I forget the precise year. I want to say that some of the adherents to the faith (and, perhaps, even entire congregations) may well still believe that vaccinations are a sin. They probably just haven't received the memo yet.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman