Threads: 146
Quote: aceofspades

That's Biden on a good day. Does
he really believe Trump has not
delivered on a single promise he
made? He sounds like a mouth
breathing moron when he says
stuff like that.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 27th, 2020 at 5:26:33 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
It is inconceivable that that man is going to most likely be President elect in a week’s time.

Same thing i said 4 years and a week ago with Trump running.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 27th, 2020 at 5:43:58 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
Same thing i said 4 years and a week ago with Trump running.
. I said it too. Summary.... I have no idea why we pick the candidates and eventually the Presidents we do. It at least is interesting.
October 27th, 2020 at 6:25:44 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
. I said it too. Summary.... I have no idea why we pick the candidates

Trump was easy. He was extremely
well known and well liked when
he announced. If you check IMDB
he was in over 200 TV shows or
movies before 2015, dating
back to the 80's. He had a hit top
10 reality show. He had name
recognition up the wazoo, and
it wasn't for being an orange man
clown. He ran, he made sense,
he made logical promises, and
we were sick to death of slick do nothing
Barry Obummer. There, I explained
it for you.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 28th, 2020 at 4:14:42 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Trump Supporters Left Stranded At Freezing Omaha Airport

Quote:
President Trump took off in Air Force One 1 hr 20 minutes ago, but thousands of his supporters remain stranded on a dark road outside the rally. “We need at least 30 more buses,” an Omaha police officer just said, shaking his head at the chaotic cluster that is unfolding.

Quote:
BREAKING—Elderly attendees at Trump’s Omaha MAGA rally being treated for *hypothermia* after AF1 departs. Attendees stuck trying to get out of airport hanger, waiting for delayed buses & walking 3.7 miles to airport economy parking lot. So far 9 rushed to ER.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 28th, 2020 at 8:19:37 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
It is inconceivable that that man is going to most likely be President elect in a week’s time.

????????
Just as Edith Wilson was a great President
I expect the same from Dr Jill Biden
Jill Biden will be a fabulous President :-)
Joe will be getting the best advice from Jill and Barack and govern accordingly
With the House and probably the senate, I see great things in store for our country
Go USA
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 28th, 2020 at 8:24:07 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: terapined
????????
Just as Edith Wilson was a great President
I expect the same from Dr Jill Biden
Jill Biden will be a fabulous President :-)
Joe will be getting the best advice from Jill and Barack and govern accordingly
With the House and probably the senate, I see great things in store for our country
Go USA

That’s a reasonable take. But why can’t we have both? A leader in his or her prime who is a good person AND whose policies you are aligned with? I have no choice even close to those characteristics for me. Trumps no good for so many reasons on a personal level. I am so opposed to most Democrat policies for our country. Help me!!!!
October 28th, 2020 at 8:28:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
That’s a reasonable take. But why can’t we have both? A leader in his or her prime who is a good person AND whose policies you are aligned with? I have no choice even close to those characteristics for me. Trumps no good for so many reasons on a personal level. I am so opposed to most Democrat policies for our country. Help me!!!!

Simple, you vote for Trump.

When you get your car worked on do you care if the mechanic is a guy you want to be friends with or do you want him to be factory certified?

Do you go to Buffalo Brew Pub because you like the food and service or you like the owner?

Trump has gotten results in the Middle East that nobody thought possible so his "personal level" must be doing a few things right.
The President is a fink.
October 28th, 2020 at 8:32:00 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Trump has gotten results in the Middle East that nobody thought possible so his "personal level" must be doing a few things right.

If only some of the "few things" he's gotten right were actually done here in America....

You know, if forced to choose, I think I'd take some chaos in the Middle East over 230,000 dead Americans. But hey, maybe I'm crazy!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 28th, 2020 at 8:32:12 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: AZDuffman
Simple, you vote for Trump.

When you get your car worked on do you care if the mechanic is a guy you want to be friends with or do you want him to be factory certified?

Do you go to Buffalo Brew Pub because you like the food and service or you like the owner?

I understand your point. But as for results.... a man with the exact same policies as a Trump who is just a better person would have a less fractured society.... thus better results. I want our President to be a role model, not just a good mechanic.