RV life with Terapined

November 29th, 2021 at 6:22:20 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: RonC
Speaking of Maryland sports, what are your thoughts on the men's basketball program? I think it is time for a coaching change.

I'm ok with Turgeon
We could do worse
Excited to see an NBA game tonight in VR
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 29th, 2021 at 7:24:33 AM permalink
terapined
I'm excited. I love Horizon VR venue

Watch the Charlotte Hornets take on the Chicago Bulls, live in VR. Celebrate the NBA’s 75th Anniversary Season with free, courtside seats to NBA League Pass games in VR, and tune in for exclusive commentary from broadcasters like NBA champion Richard Jefferson, sportscaster Adam Amin, and more.

*Geo-restrictions apply. This content is not available in all regions and viewers located near the physical event may be unable to view it based on localized restrictions.

It's free to attend this event in VR through Horizon Venues. Horizon Venues is a free application for Oculus Quest or Quest 2 headsets. RSVP to the event here on Facebook, or on the event web page, here: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/event/3338104549749774/

We look forward to seeing you at the event!

*This content may not be available in all regions. Viewers located near the physical event may also be unable to view this event based on localized restrictions for this content.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 29th, 2021 at 11:48:57 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
Excited to see an NBA game tonight in VR

All that nature out there you are seeing and you are excited about an NBA game? Good for you.

I don't like NBA basketball. I realize that they are the best players in the world but to me it is a bastardized game that eliminates strong defensive play for more offensive action. There is some good defense, but it isn't the point of the game at the NBA level.

It just does not interest me.

Hope you enjoy the game!
November 29th, 2021 at 2:08:29 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: RonC
All that nature out there you are seeing and you are excited about an NBA game? Good for you.

I don't like NBA basketball. I realize that they are the best players in the world but to me it is a bastardized game that eliminates strong defensive play for more offensive action. There is some good defense, but it isn't the point of the game at the NBA level.

It just does not interest me.

Hope you enjoy the game!

I like the NBA
Always have since the Baltimore Bullets
VR is a strictly nighttime activity
I'm out during the day
High 72 today in Midland TX
At the petroleum museum today
Nice collection of Chaparral's race cars. All maintained to race.
May check out the Bush's childhood home
I'll check out any Presidents childhood home except one. I'm sure you can guess which one :-)
November 29th, 2021 at 2:29:55 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: terapinedI'll check out any Presidents childhood home except one. I'm sure you can guess which one :-)[/q

Here ya go, I saved you a painful trip.
November 29th, 2021 at 2:36:09 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: missedhervee
Quote: terapinedI'll check out any Presidents childhood home except one. I'm sure you can guess which one :-)[/q

Here ya go, I saved you a painful trip.

Look at the size of that mansion. Talk about being born with a silver spoon.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 29th, 2021 at 2:42:07 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Is that an indentured sevant's quarters in the back?
November 30th, 2021 at 6:26:14 AM permalink
terapined
Best Grocery store
HEB
I'm in Midland and its massive
So big, its got a BBQ joint in the Grocery store
Choices are stupendous
I'm really into those prepared meals they put together daily and you just put it in the oven
Biggest selection I have ever seen.
November 30th, 2021 at 6:29:25 AM permalink
terapined
December 2nd, 2021 at 7:19:27 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
Best Grocery store
HEB
I'm in Midland and its massive
So big, its got a BBQ joint in the Grocery store
Choices are stupendous
I'm really into those prepared meals they put together daily and you just put it in the oven
Biggest selection I have ever seen.

I like HEB stores. I used to spend a lot of time in Texas for work and I always shopped at HEB.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.