SCOTUS Vacancy

September 27th, 2020 at 12:49:31 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
Nobody thinks that, we are highly critical of BLM.

Several people here think that. One in particular has denied it for probably 5+ years now.
The President is a fink.
September 27th, 2020 at 12:53:23 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
So AZD thinks that a straight person can't be a pedophile, so what. Several of the libbies on the board think that a member of BLM can't be a thug, arsonists, rapists, racist ........

I'm BLM
I'm certainly not a thug, arsonist or racist. I dont think anybody on the board thinks that as well
Overall I'm a real peaceful guy. I even declined money from the Wizard to heckle Trump at a rally I attended
That said
I have to say
One of the most absurd and crazy statements ever made on this board is “A straight man will not go for kids.”
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 27th, 2020 at 1:38:58 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
So AZD thinks that a straight person can't be a pedophile, so what. Several of the libbies on the board think that a member of BLM can't be a thug, arsonists, rapists, racist ........

lol

One of the biggest false equivalences ever posted on this board. And that’s saying something. Congrats!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 28th, 2020 at 8:41:00 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: JCW09
Quote: aceofspades
The Pope just Tweeted out the following - Amy Coney Barrett now has her marching orders re: the 2nd Amendment

Ace, do you really think ACB is going to vote with Kagan & Sotoomayor on 2A case decisions?
We're entering an era of rolling back un-constitutional 2A laws.
Bans on commonly used firearms (e.g. semi-auto rifles) are going to be overturned.
Magazine capacity restrictions are going to go away for any magazine that is standard OEM & <30 rounds.
Background checks required for ammunition purchases will be overturned.
I expect universal background check laws, if passed by states, will be upheld by SCOTUS and they should.
States should impose more rigorous training requirements, so people learn to not blindly shoot down dark hallways
Insert "Say Her Name" boyfriend's image here.
But all the BS/Nonsense "feel good" & un-Constitutional State implemented firearm legislation is going up in smoke.

JCW - I do not know whether she will or not - I just know that she is deeply deeply religious and has stated in the past that judges should think about recusing themselves on cases involving issues wherein the Vatican has taken a position - it is just something to think about
September 28th, 2020 at 11:16:17 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Several of the libbies on the board think that a member of BLM can't be a thug, arsonists, rapists, racist ........
September 28th, 2020 at 11:18:52 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
OMG.............and it's actually happening!!!!

Amy Coney Barrett is a 'white colonizer' who is using her two adopted Haitian children as 'props'

Quote: Shrek
This is a photo of Amy Coney Barrett's family.

Can't wait for all the dumbass libbies around the country to accuse her of being a totally racist white supremacist lol..........

September 28th, 2020 at 11:25:06 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

If a Lib like Angelina Jolie adopts
Black kids, she's a saint. A rightie
does it and they're exploiting
them. It's nuts.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 28th, 2020 at 11:48:37 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob

them. It's nuts.

What I've seen mostly is the wingnuts scrambling around to find any Democrat remotely known by more than 10 people who has criticized her children.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 28th, 2020 at 11:49:50 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
OMG.............and it's actually happening!!!!

We all knew it would happen! I think I said it here, I know I said it somewhere.
The President is a fink.
September 28th, 2020 at 11:57:03 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine
Quote: Evenbob

them. It's nuts.

What I've seen mostly is the wingnuts scrambling around to find any Democrat remotely known by more than 10 people who has criticized her children.

Yup
I applaud anybody who adopts regardless of their politics.
Only an a**hole would disagree. Weird. Some conservatives listen to a**holes. Lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"