Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

November 15th, 2020 at 4:57:50 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
I guess my truth bombs must be working. The libbies get triggered whenever me or EB posts in this thread. 😂😂
November 15th, 2020 at 5:03:47 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
I guess my truth bombs must be working. The libbies get triggered whenever me or EB posts in this thread. 😂😂

No one is going to stop responding to your posts because you think us doing so is evidence of us being “triggered.”

We just enjoy making fun of you in your time of great disappointment.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 15th, 2020 at 5:36:06 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: ams288
We just enjoy making fun of you in your time of great disappointment.

If Trump had just been honest with his own supporters and conceded on November 7, we wouldn't get to have all this fun. Trump keeps lying about how he's going to win, stringing them along, promising victory, dragging this out, delaying the inevitable.

It's like Groundhog Day: we get to watch him lose lawsuit after lawsuit, day after day. And each new day Shrek and EB give us a new conspiracy theory. They're doing their best to educate us on stuff that the libbie mainstream media won't tell us.

For the 2020 election, Donald Trump has won 1 lawsuit, and lost 20 lawsuits. But Shrek and EB tell themselves that none of this has happened, Trump is winning all of them, and even if he loses all of them, it doesn't matter because Trump has a secret plan up his sleeves.

It's hilarious and awesome. 🤣😂
November 15th, 2020 at 5:50:53 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: OnceDear
Cite your source, please. Preferably one that is not covered with ads for MAGA hats or debunked conspiracy theories.

You forgot to add the Twitter feed from the crybaby-in-chief to your list.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
November 16th, 2020 at 12:09:02 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: reno
If Trump had just been honest with his own supporters and conceded on November 7, we wouldn't get to have all this fun. Trump keeps lying about how he's going to win, stringing them along, promising victory, dragging this out, delaying the inevitable.

It's like Groundhog Day: we get to watch him lose lawsuit after lawsuit, day after day. And each new day Shrek and EB give us a new conspiracy theory. They're doing their best to educate us on stuff that the libbie mainstream media won't tell us.

For the 2020 election, Donald Trump has won 1 lawsuit, and lost 20 lawsuits. But Shrek and EB tell themselves that none of this has happened, Trump is winning all of them, and even if he loses all of them, it doesn't matter because Trump has a secret plan up his sleeves.

It's hilarious and awesome. 🤣😂

Yup, sleepy old Joe with dementia beat the Super Man Stable Genus.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 16th, 2020 at 4:28:07 AM permalink
Shrek
It's official..............................there is NO President-Elect!!!
So the joke's on the libbies (again)!! 🤣🤣

So which one of the libbies will be man enough to apologize to old Shrek?????

November 16th, 2020 at 5:00:14 AM permalink
ams288
So which one of the libbies will be man enough to apologize to old Shrek?????

Shrek, I am sorry..... that you are going to have to endure at least four years of the Biden/Harris administration.

We will get through it together, I promise!
November 16th, 2020 at 11:43:07 AM permalink
Shrek
Another truth bomb to trigger the libbies! 😂😂

November 16th, 2020 at 12:11:17 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
To me the biggest nothing burger is the Biden/Harris team not being given access to all the stuff they want now. It is of course childish of the Trump administration, but not of consequence. If after the electoral college votes to LEGALLY make Biden the President elect, and Trump is still intransigent, then I would take legal action if I was the Biden/Harris team.

The Biden/Harris team has no legal authority on any matters until January 20. I think a month+ of preparation will do them fine.
November 16th, 2020 at 12:14:39 PM permalink
ams288
Another truth bomb to trigger the libbies! 😂😂

Didn’t watch Shrek’s link, but based on the thumbnail it looks like it’s the same reporter girl who got punked by Borat’s daughter: