The Biden Presidency 2021

November 26th, 2021 at 10:13:30 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Biden Slammed for Calling Trump’s Travel Restrictions Racist and ‘Xenophobic’… And Then Enacting His Own

What a hypocrite. Captain Poopypants called Trump a bigot and a racist for canceling flights from China because of covid. But when he cancels black people coming from Africa, why, that's okay. You can't make this crap up, nobody would believe you.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 26th, 2021 at 11:52:01 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Biden Slammed for Calling Trump’s Travel Restrictions Racist and ‘Xenophobic’… And Then Enacting His Own

What a hypocrite. Captain Poopypants called Trump a bigot and a racist for canceling flights from China because of covid. But when he cancels black people coming from Africa, why, that's okay. You can't make this crap up, nobody would believe you.

Love to see the righties whine about how Donny was treated…. as if he deserved any better. lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 27th, 2021 at 9:38:06 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
Love to see the righties whine about how Donny was treated…. as if he deserved any better. lol

I hate to see any distractions from talking about how inept the current occupant of the WH has been. A Transportation Secretary who claimed parental leave instead of just saying all his department got done while he was gone (hiding behind the leave instead of taking responsibility), an Energy Secretary who has no clue how much oil is used each day in the USA, a President who barely knows what is going on in his own administration, a Secretary of State in bed with George Soros, a politicized Attorney General, etc.

He has a press secretary who says that paying a dollar more for turkey is not all that bad; totally forgetting that inflation hurts the very people they claim to care about the most. I get it--they think that the poor and downtrodden are too dumb to do better. I have heard as much from many libbies over the years (not ones on TV...live ones).

Meanwhile, libbies talk about how great he is...they are just as off base as they like to say Trumpers are. Some of them probably still think the dossier is real...
November 27th, 2021 at 11:04:31 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: RonC
Some of them probably still think the dossier is real...

Adam Schitt does, he said as much as a guest on the show last week. He said much of the dossier has been 'proven' to be true. Remember this is the guy who said 1000 times that he had rock-solid proof thatTrump colluded with Russia. Every agency that investigated has completely cleared Trump of any collusion with Russia. This doesn't deter Adam Schitt-Hed in the least.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 27th, 2021 at 4:59:37 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
I hate to see any distractions from talking about how inept the current occupant of the WH has been. A Transportation Secretary who claimed parental leave instead of just saying all his department got done while he was gone (hiding behind the leave instead of taking responsibility), an Energy Secretary who has no clue how much oil is used each day in the USA, a President who barely knows what is going on in his own administration, a Secretary of State in bed with George Soros, a politicized Attorney General, etc.

He has a press secretary who says that paying a dollar more for turkey is not all that bad; totally forgetting that inflation hurts the very people they claim to care about the most. I get it--they think that the poor and downtrodden are too dumb to do better. I have heard as much from many libbies over the years (not ones on TV...live ones).

Meanwhile, libbies talk about how great he is...they are just as off base as they like to say Trumpers are. Some of them probably still think the dossier is real...

Scanned this and seems like a whole lotta blather.

Never heard you complaining about Donny’s inept administration (remember Betsy Devos? lol) or his psychotic press secretaries.

So it just seems like sour grapes.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 27th, 2021 at 6:22:58 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25

Never heard you complaining about Donny’s inept administration (remember Betsy Devos? lol) or his psychotic press secretaries.

The way it looked to me was/is. Remember in one of the early Rocky movies when Merideth [?]says to Rocky, "don't let that sob breathe". He meant just keep hammering the ribs so the opponent can't get any air. If you can't breathe you can't fight. That's what the blue team did to big T, in my eyes. They never let him have a chance to lead, but he tried pretty hard the entire time. Got all that hardware down at the border trying to "build that wall". He fought China about "fair" trade. Didn't start any new wars, bless his little heart. But he never got a chance, fighting off the Clinton mafia and fake charges, Steele documents etc., Phony impeachments, constant subterfuge by the deep state. We'll never know what he might have done. But something really really needed changing. We are now hobbled like an old donkey tied with chains. But I don't think we'll like the new boss better.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 27th, 2021 at 7:15:35 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Rules for thee but not for me

Biden Caught Violating Store’s Mask Policy

Let's go Brandon
November 28th, 2021 at 1:18:50 AM permalink
Evenbob
Let's go Brandon chants and FJB chants dominate football stadiums on Thanksgiving weekend. So much for Jumping the Shark, LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukfgwTfkb8c
November 28th, 2021 at 4:20:40 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8

You spent four years (or so) with a signature line about a supposed pee tape. You spent four years bashing a President. A President that I also criticized more than a few times. He was not perfect.

Now you answer a post about the current President by referring to the past President. Is it because there is nothing that can be said in defense of his Presidency? I am sure I gave you enough room to do that by mentioning some name calling heard often. Or maybe it is all you have. Who knows?

This thread is about the Biden Presidency; I believe he is a poor President so far. I believe his cabinet is underwhelming. Perhaps talking about those things is more relevant than dwelling in the past.
November 28th, 2021 at 4:57:47 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: link
Steven Rattner became the latest Obama-era economic advisor to hit out against the Biden administration's insistence that inflation is 'transitory' ... 'How could an administration loaded with savvy political and economic hands have gotten this critical issue so wrong?' Rattner questioned

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10212891/Steven-Rattner-tears-inflation-says-1-9T-American-Rescue-Plan-original-sin.html
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]