The Biden Presidency 2021

December 4th, 2021 at 9:16:55 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
KABOOM: dear leader poopy pants crop dusting house plant dementia joe bidumb has LOST AGAIN in court. Is he now up to something like 0 for 10 in court?

DENIED: Massive Blow to The Biden Administration. Sixth Circuit Refuses OSHA’s Request To Transfer Vaccine Mandate Lawsuit To D.C.

Quote:
The Sixth Circuit Court has denied the federal government’s motions to transfer the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) vaccine mandate lawsuit to Washington, D.C. and hold it in abeyance, dealing another blow to the Biden regime that has banked on the relatively small agency’s ability to enforce its divisive mandate.

The Court also granted two unions, the International Electrotechnical Commission and the IEC Florida West Coast Chapter, permission to join the lawsuit.

The government wanted to transfer the case to a more favorable court (Washington D.C.) and the court said NO.

Let's go Brandon
December 4th, 2021 at 2:46:25 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: fleaswatter
KABOOM: dear leader poopy pants crop dusting house plant dementia joe bidumb has LOST AGAIN in court. Is he now up to something like 0 for 10 in court?

DENIED: Massive Blow to The Biden Administration. Sixth Circuit Refuses OSHA’s Request To Transfer Vaccine Mandate Lawsuit To D.C.

The government wanted to transfer the case to a more favorable court (Washington D.C.) and the court said NO.

I just saw a montage of how many times Captain Poopypants and Doctor Fuji have said no vaccine mandates, they are not legal and not constitutional. It's a lot, doctor Fuji has said it 13 or 14 times. And now he's out there pushing mandates? Don't these idiots know the Press has everything on video now?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 4th, 2021 at 5:23:08 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Awwwwww. poor wittle baby:

Biden’s top aide Ron Klain complains press coverage is too negative

I guess he must have had his head in the sand during President Trump's years in office.

Let's go Brandon
December 4th, 2021 at 5:31:16 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Awwwwww. poor wittle baby:

Biden’s top aide Ron Klain complains press coverage is too negative

I guess he must have had his head in the sand during President Trump's years in office.

He is 100% correct.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 5th, 2021 at 5:34:33 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
I wonder why 200k would be considered, "Strong," in January and 210k would be considered, "Sluggish," in November...

Oh, never mind, I don't wonder; I already know the answer to that.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 5th, 2021 at 6:11:07 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Two days earlier, ADP reported 534,000 people returning to work. More believable, considering holiday hires and the end of the Covid unemployment supplement checks in September.

Could be, BLS Commissioner Beach is hoping Biden will re-appoint him, as he did with Powell.

Bad job numbers make it easier for Powell to explain the inflationary Fed easy money policy and make it easier for Biden to pass his inflationary 1.7 trillion Build Back Better Act, not to be confused with his inflationary $1.2 Infrastructure Investment and jobs Act.
December 5th, 2021 at 8:18:35 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Quote: ams288
He is 100% correct.

Wow, one ridiculous example.
You realllllllllllllly proved your point. /s

FAIL

Let's go Brandon
December 6th, 2021 at 6:51:22 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Wow, one ridiculous example.
You realllllllllllllly proved your point. /s

FAIL

Numbers without context show us nothing. We should be in huge recovery right now with millions getting back into the workforce. There should not be this many people on the sidelines waiting for the next government check and to see if the government is going to do even more giveaways. The current direction of the country is to give more and more away....less people pulling the wagon and more people jumping on it. That is an unsustainable path--always has been--that Democrats actually recognized at one point.

I didn't research the other part of the comparison; if I was trying to make a point about the comparison being useful or worthless, I would provide context.
December 6th, 2021 at 9:46:40 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Why hasn't dear leader poopy pants crop dusting house plant dementia joe bibumb resigned??

By His Own Standards, Biden Himself Said He Shouldn't Be President

Quote:
Prior to the rollout of three vaccines to help combat the novel coronavirus, Biden pledged that as president he would “end this” pandemic.

“220,000 Americans dead,” he said during the Oct. 22 debate. “You hear nothing else I say tonight, hear this. Anyone who … is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America.”
edits above mine

Since bidumb is responsible for over 341,000 American chinese flu deaths since he became president, WHY IS HE STILL PRESIDENT?

hint for lefties: 341,000 is more than 220,000

Let's go Brandon
December 6th, 2021 at 10:45:23 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Why hasn't dear leader poopy pants crop dusting house plant dementia joe bibumb resigned??

Ah, so you'd prefer Kamala in the White House?