The Biden Presidency 2021

December 3rd, 2021 at 12:26:21 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: RonC
So if the President had been awake and the lights been on at the Department of Transportation, the issue could have been resolved before the problem got as bad as it did.

I don’t know what he did or didn’t know. Haven’t seen a republican’s completely biased report as yet.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 3rd, 2021 at 12:38:26 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: fleaswatter
....What scumbags dear leader poopy pants crop-dusting house plant dementia joe bidumb and his wife are.

I've seen the screed several times, but I don't know what the "crop-dusting" part is about, what is that?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 3rd, 2021 at 12:59:55 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288

The top image was from a few days ago and the bottom image was from today.

Pictures: White House Removes Family Stockings for Biden Speech After Controversy over Missing Granddaughter

What scumbags dear leader poopy pants crop-dusting house plant dementia joe bidumb and his wife are.

Or maybe they just didn’t want them to clash with the flags.

lmao what a desperate post!

The flags are out front; they would not clash and the flags were properly placed.

I do think it was done to keep people from continuing to count the stockings and noting the missing one.

I don't care all that much; the speech was more important to me. The WH always tries to keep control of the things that they can. That has gone on for a long time.
December 3rd, 2021 at 1:13:38 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

The top image was from a few days ago and the bottom image was from today.

Pictures: White House Removes Family Stockings for Biden Speech After Controversy over Missing Granddaughter

What scumbags dear leader poopy pants crop-dusting house plant dementia joe bidumb and his wife are.

Or maybe they just didn’t want them to clash with the flags.

lmao what a desperate post!

The flags are out front; they would not clash and the flags were properly placed.

I do think it was done to keep people from continuing to count the stockings and noting the missing one.

I don't care all that much; the speech was more important to me. The WH always tries to keep control of the things that they can. That has gone on for a long time.

I’d guess that 99+% of Americans have no idea how many grandchildren the Bidens have nor how many stockings they have on their fireplace.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 3rd, 2021 at 1:19:18 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: petroglyph
....What scumbags dear leader poopy pants crop-dusting house plant dementia joe bidumb and his wife are.

I've seen the screed several times, but I don't know what the "crop-dusting" part is about, what is that?

Joe Biden ‘farted close to Camilla and she can’t stop talking about it’

Let's go Brandon
December 3rd, 2021 at 1:31:27 PM permalink
RonC
Quote: ams28
I’d guess that 99+% of Americans have no idea how many grandchildren the Bidens have nor how many stockings they have on their fireplace.

Except when a story is published noting the number; then more people do know.

I don't care and I am not surprised that they have not openly accepted Hunter's stripper's kid. That kind of team takes a lot of families time to get through.
December 3rd, 2021 at 2:01:12 PM permalink
ams288
Except when a story is published noting the number; then more people do know.

I don't care and I am not surprised that they have not openly accepted Hunter's stripper's kid. That kind of team takes a lot of families time to get through.

(A Breitbart article)

Plenty of white supremacists and Nazis trying to reach Breitbart’s “Black Crime” section now know. Good for them.
December 3rd, 2021 at 3:07:36 PM permalink
RonC
(A Breitbart article)

Plenty of white supremacists and Nazis trying to reach Breitbart’s “Black Crime” section now know. Good for them.

He has that? Never knew it. I don't read that page unless it is linked. A search found other sources. Mostly right wing ones, just like the pee tape crap was perpetuated by lefties around the country. Wait...one story was real (hint: not the pee tape).
December 3rd, 2021 at 4:03:47 PM permalink
ams288
He has that? Never knew it. I don't read that page unless it is linked. A search found other sources. Mostly right wing ones, just like the pee tape crap was perpetuated by lefties around the country. Wait...one story was real (hint: not the pee tape).

You’re obsessed with the pee tape.

No one brings it up anymore except the righties.
December 4th, 2021 at 5:44:36 AM permalink
RonC
You’re obsessed with the pee tape.

No one brings it up anymore except the righties.

I love your knack for making comedic posts...you have been a member of this board for about the amount of time Trump was around politics officially and have many, many more posts than I do. For at least a good portion of the time your signature line made reference to the non-existent tape.

All I did was make a comparison to a true story and a fake one.

Keep up the humor!