Biden's Biggest Blunder

November 14th, 2021 at 9:45:47 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The takeaway from EB’s last two repetitive wall-of-text posts is that our insults against Donny really got under his skin.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 14th, 2021 at 9:49:09 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
And you seem to have trouble comprehending that childish insults, like we heard about Trump for five straight years, are not graded on their degree of childishness. They either are or they are not. If you do not like the names that our current president is garnering for himself, get your party to take more care next time in who they steal in election for. And get Corporal Poopypants to wear Depends when he visits foreign officials. The name poopypants makes you cringe not because of it's childishness, but because you know it hits way too close to home. And you don't want to be reminded of that. Same thing with Trump. Many of the names he was called are cringe-worthy because they hit way too close to home. That's the point. Live with it. You will probably get lucky and the senile old fool will be gone sooner rather than later.

You'll forgive me for not being aware of the official grading system for such things and for believing, instead, that any opinions as to the quality of insults are going to be subjective. With that, I'm sure that you can provide a link to the official system by which the quality of insults (childish or not childish) can be graded.

Also, I'm a Libertarian---it's not my party. How many times do I have to say that? That being the case, insults referring to Biden don't hit me close to home at all---they don't even hit in the same neighborhood as where I live.

I'm not sure that I want the senile old fool to be gone because the only immediate alternative is Harris---which I'm not sure is a better alternative. I guess she at least seems more coherent when she speaks, so that's something.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 14th, 2021 at 9:56:15 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
So you think all the names you people called Trump for five years we're not juvenile and childish? Are you freaking kidding me? Want me to list them here for you? They were the epitome poor loser childishness. It's a fact that Captain Poopypants blew a long greasy fart in front of a member of the Royal Family. There's an unsubstantiated rumor that he crapped his drawers in front of the Pope. If you think we're not going to take advantage of that you live in a dream world. If Trump had done it you'd still be talking about it. And making fun of him for it. But lucky for him he's still in charge of his bodily functions, unlike Colonel Poopypants. If you don't like this kind of treatment your party should pick somebody more qualified the next time they steal an election.

Oh, did I tell you to stop? Naw. Didn't do that.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 14th, 2021 at 10:24:03 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
The Libby's here should know, they did it for five years with Trump. How does it feel now that is directed at your guy. It's all in good fun right? Right? LOL

So you think all the names you people called Trump for five years we're not juvenile and childish? Are you freaking kidding me? Want me to list them here for you? They were the epitome poor loser childishness. It's a fact that Captain Poopypants blew a long greasy fart in front of a member of the Royal Family. There's an unsubstantiated rumor that he crapped his drawers in front of the Pope. If you think we're not going to take advantage of that you live in a dream world. If Trump had done it you'd still be talking about it. And making fun of him for it. But lucky for him he's still in charge of his bodily functions, unlike Colonel Poopypants. If you don't like this kind of treatment your party should pick somebody more qualified the next time they steal an election.

And you seem to have trouble comprehending that childish insults, like we heard about Trump for five straight years, are not graded on their degree of childishness. They either are or they are not. If you do not like the names that our current president is garnering for himself, get your party to take more care next time in who they steal in election for. And get Corporal Poopypants to wear Depends when he visits foreign officials. The name poopypants makes you cringe not because of it's childishness, but because you know it hits way too close to home. And you don't want to be reminded of that. Same thing with Trump. Many of the names he was called are cringe-worthy because they hit way too close to home. That's the point. Live with it. You will probably get lucky and the senile old fool will be gone sooner rather than later.

Keep doing what you are doing. I think that the count is at least 5 members who are NOW "concerned" about names that our "dear leader poopy pants crop dusting dementia joe bidumb" is being called.

Their silence for the last 5 years is duly noted, hypocrites.
Let's go Brandon
November 14th, 2021 at 10:26:26 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: fleaswatter
Keep doing what you are doing. I think that the count is at least 5 members who are NOW "concerned" about names that our "dear leader poopy pants crop dusting dementia joe bidumb" is being called.

Does it escape your attention that Trump is, objectively speaking, orange? Not only is he orange, it would seem that he chooses to be orange.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 14th, 2021 at 10:30:22 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: Mission146

Does it escape your attention that Trump is, objectively speaking, orange? Not only is he orange, it would seem that he chooses to be orange.

Does it escape you attention that in addition to "orange" he was called every name in the book. Geesh, please give up the "holier than thou" attitude.
Let's go Brandon
November 14th, 2021 at 10:33:27 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Mission146

Does it escape you attention that in addition to "orange" he was called every name in the book. Geesh, please give up the "holier than thou" attitude.

I'm just speaking as to any nickname that I, personally, gave Trump. I gave people crap over the stupid, "Pee tape," so I'm consistent.

Like, "Poopy pants," as with the pee tape, I imagine you guys will still be saying it long beyond the point that I grow tired of addressing it.
November 14th, 2021 at 11:37:19 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: rxwine
Oh, did I tell you to stop? Naw. Didn't do that.

As far as I can tell: you, terapined, and myself are all for EB and fleaswatter calling Biden whatever names they want.

It seems to be the more moderate members who are like “you guys are embarrassing yourselves.”

🤷‍♂️
November 14th, 2021 at 11:46:00 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288
As far as I can tell: you, terapined, and myself are all for EB and fleaswatter calling Biden whatever names they want.

It seems to be the more moderate members who are like “you guys are embarrassing yourselves.”

🤷‍♂️

I would fall in that group. I think name calling is childish and it is hard to take someone seriously when they call people names,
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
November 14th, 2021 at 11:50:49 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: DRich
I would fall in that group. I think name calling is childish and it is hard to take someone seriously when they call people names,

I think part of EB and fleaswatter’s problem is that “poopypants” just isn’t funny or clever.

Guarantee if Donny had shat himself in front of the pope the left would have come up with something much better.