Biden's Biggest Blunder

November 14th, 2021 at 11:54:01 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146
Quote: fleaswatter
Keep doing what you are doing. I think that the count is at least 5 members who are NOW "concerned" about names that our "dear leader poopy pants crop dusting dementia joe bidumb" is being called.

Their silence for the last 5 years is duly noted, hypocrites.

Does it escape your attention that Trump is, objectively speaking, orange? Not only is he orange, it would seem that he chooses to be orange.

The same people that call him orange would have a stroke if Obama was called "the brown man."
The President is a fink.
November 14th, 2021 at 12:08:41 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
Keep doing what you are doing. I think that the count is at least 5 members who are NOW "concerned" about names that our "dear leader poopy pants crop dusting dementia joe bidumb" is being called.

Does it escape your attention that Trump is, objectively speaking, orange? Not only is he orange, it would seem that he chooses to be orange.

The same people that call him orange would have a stroke if Obama was called "the brown man."

If Obama uses brown makeup or artificial tanning product, I should assume that it is close to his natural skin tone.

If Obama painted himself green and you called him, "Green Man," I would not object.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 14th, 2021 at 12:25:07 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Escape your attention that Joe Biden crapping his drawers in front of the Pope is a huge story that people are still talking about? It's just a rumor so far, but it's got legs because we all know that the Farter in Chief has no control over his bodily functions. Here is a hilarious 4 minute video telling us we should be ashamed of ourselves for calling him Poopypants and then he himself goes on to do it about three dozen times in a bunch of different ways. I busted out laughing half a dozen times.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=684198899429090
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 14th, 2021 at 12:33:03 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich
I think name calling is childish and it is hard to take someone seriously when they call people names,

Exactly
I'm excited to hear my 1st live poopypants chant
Where 1st
Nascar
Football game
Trump rally
Anti vax rally (maybe I should join a rally and start chanting poopypants to see how many join)
Hey Trumpers, you can participate too
Where will the 1st poopypants pants chant be
I can't wait
Got the popcorn out
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 14th, 2021 at 1:10:58 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Evenbob

Escape your attention that Joe Biden crapping his drawers in front of the Pope is a huge story that people are still talking about? It's just a rumor so far, but it's got legs because we all know that the Farter in Chief has no control over his bodily functions. Here is a hilarious 4 minute video telling us we should be ashamed of ourselves for calling him Poopypants and then he himself goes on to do it about three dozen times in a bunch of different ways. I busted out laughing half a dozen times.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=684198899429090

Okay, so he's incontinent, or rumored to be. As with anything else, just makes it all the more humiliating that he defeated Trump---unless someone also buys into the rumor (and, I feel like, 'Rumor,' is an overly charitable word) that the election was stolen.

So, Donald Trump is less favored than a dementia-rattled and incontinent establishment pervert...got it.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 14th, 2021 at 2:14:14 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
If Fleaswatter advises EB to use insults that represent the output of a 1st grader's bathroom wall, who am I to argue?

Not like we're going to confuse him with Mark Twain anyway.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 14th, 2021 at 2:36:15 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine
If Fleaswatter advises EB to use insults that represent the output of a 1st grader's bathroom wall, who am I to argue?

Not like we're going to confuse him with Mark Twain anyway.

I'm certainly encouraging it
You go fleaswatter
When do we get to HEAR a poopypants chant?
Predictions?
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 14th, 2021 at 2:43:13 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
I am amazed that so much time has been wasted and so many posts have been written about me and EB calling dear leader poopy pants crop dusting dementia joe bidumb names. LMAO
Let's go Brandon
November 14th, 2021 at 2:58:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Okay, so he's incontinent, or rumored to be. As with anything else, just makes it all the more humiliating that he defeated Trump---.
all of post not quoted

It's amusing that you think Colonel Poopypants defeated Trump. Like that's even possible. Look at the polls, 10 months after Captain Poopypants takes office Trump is already ahead of him to win the election in 2024. This speaks volumes about the validity of the voting in the last election. Poopypants got more votes than any presidential candidate in history. He got more votes than Obama got in 2008. Yet less than a year after him taking office he's losing to Trump. Again. Where is this huge gigantic base that voted Beijing Joe into office. Obviously they never existed. Nobody is coming to his defense except the media. Try and find somebody that will admit they voted for Poopypants Biden. Nobody will admit it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 14th, 2021 at 3:10:17 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
I am amazed that so much time has been wasted and so many posts have been written about me and EB calling dear leader poopy pants crop dusting dementia joe bidumb names. LMAO

There’s another example, thank you: Until this post, have I said a word about, “bidumb?” No, I haven’t. If I did have an objection, it would be that it should still be capitalized.