Michigan school shooting

Page 3 of 9<123456>Last »
December 4th, 2021 at 3:02:12 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
There was a shooting in Michigan? I live in Michigan. I really have to pay more attention to the news.

Translation: “the right-wing cesspool I get all my news from hasn’t figured out how to blame this horrible Trumpster family’s actions on brown people or liberals yet, so they’re not covering it.”
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 4th, 2021 at 9:01:34 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
And of course an insensitive Trumpie has to muscle in ...

me too
December 5th, 2021 at 6:57:14 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Insensitive

U.S. congressman posts family Christmas picture with guns, days after school shooting

If six of them end up getting shot dead in their beds, I think we'll have a good idea who did it.

December 5th, 2021 at 11:23:26 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Tanko
Insensitive

U.S. congressman posts family Christmas picture with guns, days after school shooting

If six of them end up getting shot dead in their beds, I think we'll have a good idea who did it.

Well, I followed the link. I'm of a mixed opinion.

On the one hand, quality troll is quality and he had to know that people were going to get ticked off. On that note, I don't think any of the weapons pictured shot anyone during that school shooting in Michigan. Is any reference to guns supposed to just stop existing every time there is a school shooting and, if so, for how long?

On the other hand, I guess that's insensitive, or whatever. Kentucky is going to Kentucky, though.

Who do you think did it if six of the individuals pictured get capped? My money is on either back left with the creepy mustache or the older woman pictured with the dead eyes and plastered smile. She'll cap the other six and not even blink the whole time. I think the kid seated in the middle probably has it in her, but she would need a really good reason, by which I mean a better reason than the fact that her family keeps her in Kentucky.

I don't think back row right is doing anything along those lines and he looks like he'd be okay to hang out with if it wouldn't require listening to the accent that he undoubtedly has. The lady by his side doesn't have murder in her, she looks like a sweetheart...might not have ever fired a gun in her life. I think the second from left in the back isn't going to be the killer because he doesn't even look like anyone's home. He probably stood in that exact pose for ten minutes after the picture was taken until his mind turned back on and someone reminded him he could move.

The congressman himself? Hmmm...I don't think so. He looks more like the financial fraud type.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 5th, 2021 at 11:34:12 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Speaking of Kentucky, it's reputation for being a haven for backwoods buffoons has traveled cross-country.

Out here there's a city across the state border from Portland, Vancouver Washington.

Portlanders consider its denizens little more than conservative mouth breathing Trumpies and thus nick name the place "Vantucky."
December 5th, 2021 at 11:35:12 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
Speaking of Kentucky, it's reputation for being a haven for backwoods buffoons has traveled cross-country.

Out here there's a city across the state border from Portland, Vancouver Washington.

Portlanders consider its denizens little more than conservative mouth breathing Trumpies and thus nick name the place "Vantucky."

Coming from a Portlander that has to be a compliment.
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2021 at 11:36:12 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: missedhervee

"Pennsyltucky," is the entire center of my state.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 5th, 2021 at 11:43:22 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146
"Pennsyltucky," is the entire center of my state.

Wasn't it James Carville who said "the did not set and shoot 'The Deer Hunter' there for nothing?"
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2021 at 11:48:43 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Tanko

Anyone who thinks that picture is awesome must feel the same way about this one, right?

Right? Same vibe.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 5th, 2021 at 12:24:27 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: AZDuffman
Wasn't it James Carville who said "the did not set and shoot 'The Deer Hunter' there for nothing?"

You're asking me? Who is James Carville and what is The Deer Hunter?
Page 3 of 9<123456>Last »