The Biden Presidency 2022

February 14th, 2022 at 11:49:13 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
This “stupid son of a bitch” thinks it’s 2016 or something.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 25th, 2022 at 7:58:14 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Biden shoots self in foot in hopes of getting discharged from the Presidency.

Bet you thought I was fleaswatter.

I just thought it was funny. After all, it's not been the smoothest ride so far.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 27th, 2022 at 9:47:36 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote:
Former US attorney general Bill Barr has unleashed a volley of criticism at Donald Trump in his new book, saying the ex-president has “shown he has neither the temperament nor persuasive powers to provide the kind of positive leadership that is needed” and that the Republican party should move on from him.

In One Damn Thing After Another, Mr Barr writes that his former boss could have won the 2020 election if he had “just exercised a modicum of self-restraint, moderating even a little of his pettiness”, according to the Wall Street Journal.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 27th, 2022 at 10:04:41 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: rxwine
This should be in another thread, not one about the current President.

I think he could have won the election had he kept his mouth under control.

I am more sure that he lost the Senate with his shenanigans…they could have taken at least one of the Georgia seats, maybe both.

I am hoping he does not run again.
February 27th, 2022 at 11:08:35 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine

Bill Barr is a worthless POS.

Just trying to rehabilitate his image now.

He should have spoken up BEFORE Donny lost. He gets no credit for spilling the beans after the fact.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 27th, 2022 at 11:13:48 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: ams288
Bill Barr is a worthless POS. Just trying to rehabilitate his image now. He should have spoken up BEFORE Donny lost. He gets no credit for spilling the beans after the fact.

Maybe, in a "perfect world" I'd agree, but not in the rough and tumble cage match of current American politics.

I'm just happy to get more verification of Trump's presidential ineptitude; not that anything Barr or anyone else says will change the mind of a hard core Trumpie; hell, they could catch Trump handing over our nuclear launch codes to his mentor Putin and they'd call it "fake news from MSM."

Ah, the power of delusion...
February 27th, 2022 at 12:28:49 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: missedhervee
Maybe, in a "perfect world" I'd agree, but not in the rough and tumble cage match of current American politics.

I'm just happy to get more verification of Trump's presidential ineptitude; not that anything Barr or anyone else says will change the mind of a hard core Trumpie; hell, they could catch Trump handing over our nuclear launch codes to his mentor Putin and they'd call it "fake news from MSM."

Ah, the power of delusion...

I think that many male Trump supporters are some of the most, 'Closeted,' people of all time who simply picked a really weird way to come out. I've never seen such hero worship of another man come from an actual adult. (My Brady stuff is meant to be clearly facetious)
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
February 27th, 2022 at 2:22:20 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Mission146
(My Brady stuff is meant to be clearly facetious)

So you are saying you are really an Aaron Rodgers kind of guy?
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 27th, 2022 at 5:49:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: ams288
Bill Barr is a worthless POS.

Just trying to rehabilitate his image now.

He should have spoken up BEFORE Donny lost. He gets no credit for spilling the beans after the fact.

Better than nothing. Nixon is the only other President who had a number of people close to him in his administration give him bad reviews (to put it nicely) And he didn't have near the number Trump has had. Of course, to true believers Trump is always the victim, not the problem.
February 28th, 2022 at 6:58:31 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
No doubt this war shows how important NATO is
Biden is RIGHT to support NATO
Trump was WRONG on NATO
But try telling that to Tanko :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"