The Biden Presidency 2022

April 25th, 2022 at 4:50:33 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Last week, a reporter asked Biden whether he would consider delaying the end of Trump's Title 42, which allows for fast deportation of illegals.

Showing why 'They' don't want him to take questions, he somehow confused Title 42 with his mask mandates, overturned by a Federal Judge.

“No. What I’m considering is continuing to hear from my — my — First of all, there’s gonna be an appeal by the Justice Department. Because as a matter of principle, we want to be able to be in a position where if, in fact, it is strongly concluded by the scientists that we need Title 42 that we’d be able to do that. But there has been no decision on extending Title 42.”
April 25th, 2022 at 5:46:47 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
Last week, a reporter asked Biden whether he would consider delaying the end of Trump's Title 42, which allows for fast deportation of illegals.

Showing why 'They' don't want him to take questions, he somehow confused Title 42 with his mask mandates, overturned by a Federal Judge.

“No. What I’m considering is continuing to hear from my — my — First of all, there’s gonna be an appeal by the Justice Department. Because as a matter of principle, we want to be able to be in a position where if, in fact, it is strongly concluded by the scientists that we need Title 42 that we’d be able to do that. But there has been no decision on extending Title 42.”

Aren't you amazed this guy beat Trump
Shows what a poor President Trump was
This is Trumps fault
He lost to a senile old guy because he sucked so much
Chill out
Jill is in charge and making all the major decisions
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 25th, 2022 at 10:34:24 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Yes, and Kamala is on deck, waiting for The Big Guy to keel over.

Is this a great country, or what?

What?
April 27th, 2022 at 7:19:50 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 30th, 2022 at 7:16:46 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The White House Correspondents Dinner is happening right now.

Quote:
Biden notes he’s the first president to attend the #WHCD2022 in six years and adds, “We had a horrible plague…followed by two years of Covid.”

lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 17th, 2022 at 8:01:07 PM permalink
rxwine
Realistically, I don't expect to celebrate much of anything for the midterms. Maybe an unexpected win, but that's about it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 18th, 2022 at 11:22:01 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Report: Disinformation Governance Board ‘Paused,’ Nina Jankowicz Resigns

Who didn't see that coming, one of the stupidest ideas from the stupidest presidency we've ever had.

"Just three weeks after its announcement, the Disinformation Governance Board is being “paused,” according to multiple employees at DHS, capping a back-and-forth week of decisions that changed during the course of reporting of this story. On Monday, DHS decided to shut down the board, according to multiple people with knowledge of the situation. By Tuesday morning, Jankowicz had drafted a resignation letter in response to the board’s dissolution."

The moronic woman has not been seen publicly since the video of her singing in her kitchen was released. This whole episode was like a skit on Saturday Night Live but you can't make this stuff up. Nobody would believe it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/05/18/disinformation-board-dhs-nina-jankowicz/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 18th, 2022 at 11:36:57 AM permalink
rxwine
I think evenbob sings in his kitchen.
May 18th, 2022 at 2:55:34 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: Evenbob
Report: Disinformation Governance Board ‘Paused,’ Nina Jankowicz Resigns

Who didn't see that coming, one of the stupidest ideas from the stupidest presidency we've ever had.

The Leftists are moving on to more pressing items.
Inflation or The Economy might be your guess.
Maybe opening up Keystone Pipeline or encouraging domestic oil & gas production.
You'd be wrong.
No, it's blaming a TV show for the Buffalo shooting.
Yes, Tucker Carlson is to blame, that makes sense. And those "Ultra MAGA" people.
Because you know silence is violence, but also words from Tucker are violence.
And micro aggressions are violence as is using biologically correct pronouns.
Calling Rachel Levine a man is hate speech and "violence"
Ripping a baby out of the womb at 7 months is definitely not violence to these people.
In fact let's try and legislate that from DC. Well played Schumer, you got 49 Senate Votes, too funny!!
$2B of property damage & killing retired police officers while rioting over the criminal, George Floyd - not violence.
These guys think pushing the Ultra MAGA/Racism in America/Roe v Wade overturn is going to save them in November?
No one cares about these issues. Poll after Poll says "it's the economy, stupid" *& Inflation.
So keep it up Dems, you're definitely winning hearts and minds in America, LMAO
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
May 18th, 2022 at 3:26:11 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Who cares?

Just do what I do: always vote libertarian.

Then you can safely sit back and bitch and moan about this or that politician with a clear conscience, i.e. "Hell, I didn't vote for that moron."

Votes are indeed disposable.